Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 2. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 14, 2018, 09:11:16 PM
Yes... There are some fake coins out there. As a bounty hunter or an investor, you need to study a project very well before supporting or investing in it.
A careful study of a project can help you to avoid the fake coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 08:46:00 PM
You have to pay attention when you are using decentralized exchanges like etherdelta And idex because There Can be fake coins that have same name of original one. You have to look at contracts and it’s better to check also online before buying in that case
you are right,
we have to check it more before making a transaction, there have been many evidences found that fake coins are circulating in some markets.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
Yes I have encountered many times this fake coins and not just that I really have a few fake coins in my ETH wallet where they've sitting there useless just like since they were just being developed for fraud just to rob it's investors money and then abandon the fake coin after completing its devious plan.
Activity: 602
November 14, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
You have to pay attention when you are using decentralized exchanges like etherdelta And idex because There Can be fake coins that have same name of original one. You have to look at contracts and it’s better to check also online before buying in that case
Activity: 354
November 14, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Not actually a fake coin is being implement but the ICO itself. There are also many ICO that are scam you can see it in the whitepaper or in the website itself you can recognize it easily if that is really feasible to happen or not. But for me thats not the explanation because sometimes yiu need to take risks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
What do you mean by fake coins? Are you referring to shit coins? There are lots of them out there and most times, i see traders trade on them, because they are mostly pump and dump coins.
As a traders, i may not totally avoid them, because i know they can give me my profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
There are more than 1500 coins avilable in the market. You cannot do research about each and every coin. If you want to buy some coins just refer coinmarketcap website. You will get every detailed information about all coins. Just visit the website and choose your coins for investment.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
in the digital world it will be very easy for someone to commit a crime or make a fake coin with the sophistication of today's technology. to avoid it, according to me, I analyzed and characterized fake coins whether the coin was registered from coinmarketcap and was in the top 100 list and made sure the coins and tokens were registered and then traded in large exchanges like Binance, Bitrex, Coinbase and Indodax. safer ways to make sure you buy coins that are in the top 100 marketcaps.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
It is not impossible to have some fake coin.We can avoid those fake coin by our awareness. We should always check the background of a coin.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
Look at the projects team and the market value of this coin. It is not so complicated to detect a scam coin if the trading volume during the last several months is 500 USD. I would also check the Telegram community for its activity.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
before buy you should research about the coin project team and road map.if it is clear we can tell the coin is good and real one ,if their is no team and no project behind the coin we can say t is a fake and dead coin,so do  your own research before buy Smiley Wink Wink Wink

So far this is the best advice for everyone who is asking questions like this! Always do your own research!
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
For me a fake coin is something that is already listed but no one is buying it. A lot of investors wasted money on that coin and even if it exist, the demand for it was closed to zero. That is what a fake coin does and it can easily deceive people as it is listed on a established exchange. It will take months before it will be delisted so its giving them enough time to scam people. Beware of those coin and do your own research. Don't be a victim.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
There are many projects. A large number of coins are simply not used. Yes, they can be called fake. Projects that do not when will not rise in price. And there are many such projects and coins.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
November 14, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
First and foremost advice! Never buy on the Yobit exchange, there are a lot of fake coins and tokens!  Angry
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
There are so many fake coins in the community.
most of them are from airdrops.
some of them are from fake/scam ICO.
Fake coins are made to scam people.
either for the money or the identification so beware of them.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
If you are referring to fake ICO projects, of course there are many fake projects. It was created and thanks to the help of the bounty hunters help the project get access to many investors. If you intend to invest in ICO projects I think you should evaluate the project that is developed on which platform, as well as its development path in the future. Also, you should consider whether the project management team is doing well.
Activity: 275
November 14, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
If you are afraid to buy such a coin, then just go to a fairly good exchange and buy coins from the top 10.
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
I think fake coins are there and there are many in 2018. You can see many failed coin projects and many participants and investors are caught up in fraudulent projects. And to avoid new fake coins, I did some research and decided based on the experience I got.
Activity: 183
November 14, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
analysis before buying coins, look for information from the coin website.
and look at the coin market whether the coin is traded.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 14, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
What do you mean fake coin? Fake can be detected easily if they have no contract address. I believed what you are asking is if there are scam coin? Fake coins are everywhere and used to scam and they really exist.
Pages:
Jump to: