Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 7. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
It's no wonder that there are so many fake coins right now because they just want to get money quickly, that is, with pumps and dumps, then they will run away after getting it, be careful in choosing coins before you invest
before we get stuck we must first find out about coins that will be bought or invested, explore in more detail and understand. now too many people are deceived because they are not thorough, as you say if people want to get big money quickly by cheating then we are cautious or maybe in another way to cheat.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
a bunch of fakes scams coins on waves platforms..take care..
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
I think there is no such thing in cryptocurrency. I believe that as long as the coin you hold can be trade it is real one. I think the one that makes it "fake" is that fake advertising like what happened last year, a certain website claiming that bitcoin can be bought there but in reality they are selling bitcoin cash which is for me a hoax.

I think it is near to true that a coin can considered real if you can trade it and use it as well. If you think a coin is just used for advertising purposes just like on social media, others uses the "bitcoin" to market people to join a networking advertisement which there is no trading that happens.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 30, 2018, 05:24:31 AM
It's no wonder that there are so many fake coins right now because they just want to get money quickly, that is, with pumps and dumps, then they will run away after getting it, be careful in choosing coins before you invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
September 30, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
What do you mean by fake coin? Scam coin or coin with similar name,but different smart contract?
In any case i recommend you making a research prior to take an investment decision
Activity: 238
September 30, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Always search info about the coin/token that want to buy. And buy on a reliable exchange place.
Activity: 644
September 30, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
yes absolutely there are so many fake coins. Best thing for recognize there coins is doing so study about their project and suffering there website and find information about team members. And also using there telegram group we can get some idea by seeing their behaviors. make your own research before any investing.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
A fake coin only if it is done by the campaign itself that conducts an ICO or the sale of its coin because each coin has its own contract address and it is within the public space just not to do it! But the company can sell you some tokens and after the sale of coins just change to others in the illegal hard fork having a quick swap!
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
September 30, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
Many fake coins are existing in the market nowadays and you have to be wise on which coin are you going to invest. Those coins are bait coins that is why it is very essential to know to discern a fake coin.
Activity: 270
September 30, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
I have personally not encountered any coin that is fake. There was one coin I got which has dumped over three years now. The coin was with a good price but so sad to see the coin burning every now and then.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 30, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
I think coins are dead and not functioning are coins that cannot compete and are abandoned by the developer. The coin has no value and will not go away by itself. Fake coins like dead coins that the market player will never touch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
Yes, there exists fake coin. For example some people succeed to attack XMR blockchain and got more money from exchanges than they have really send to the exchange. Thoses coins didn't exist, but the exchange thought that they exist. But it is due to bugs that you can make fake coin. Normally it should not be possible to create fake coin. The bug for XMR has surely been corrected now.
Activity: 462
September 30, 2018, 03:33:28 AM
Currently, there are counterfeit money in the market. These coins were born out of the greed of the researchers when they launched the penny market with no purpose, no development path or unsuitable development path, no method of solving problems.  So careful study of coin, careful study of the market to make the right decision is essential for everyone.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2018, 03:22:04 AM
I have not encountered fake coins and I think that fake coins are difficult to bring to the exchange, as there is a special procedure that is very difficult to bypass, although maybe I'm wrong? What do you think???
Activity: 1022
September 30, 2018, 01:30:10 AM
sometimes they comes within lists on etherscan page of account with the offers on customs with news as contains as noticing least on numbers with the balance on transfers of worth with the nonsense value of exchange as the expectation.

Activity: 546
September 30, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
No, I do not think it is a fake coin, it is normal in the cryptocurrency market because now  many coins are born every day, which is also why many coins have the same name.
Activity: 235
September 29, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
What do you mean fake coin? As in like a fake bitcoin, or ethereum? I dont really think there is such because it could mean you are replicating such coin by yourself.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 29, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
There is a lot of fake coin right now here in cryptocurrency better if you always watch every you invested to the coin because once you purchased a coin who's fake your money gone . Choose better coin that you think it will become successful and legit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
of course it will feel very upset. for that reason it is very important if we are vigilant before buying the coins. lest we be deceived. or easily influenced by the new coins do look potential. but it is precisely made us lose.
Activity: 286
September 29, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
There are not only a large number of counterfeit money, but also many ICO projects are false. This is difficult to eliminate. We can only participate more cautiously.

It would be really easy to make a fake coin. Mesh networks and testnet's would be something that would sort of work as a fake coin.
Pages:
Jump to: