Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 4. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
There are so many counterfeit coins that they use this simple copy to copy other coins and hype. You want to avoid encountering such coins and you must learn knowledge. There are so many scammers here.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:45:12 PM
Truly their are a great deal of phony coins out there however don't stress over it by doing some exploration and painstakingly understanding you can maintain a strategic distance from them by perusing their white paper you can understand whether that specific task is phony or not and in the event that it not interesting and simply like a duplicate
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 09, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
now there are a lot of fake coins, especially if you see that the funds raised by ico are currently falling dramatically. to make sure it was indeed quite difficult, so I was never interested in new coins. usually a fake or a scam is a new coin that is in ico's time. so buy coins that are already on the market for investment or trading. for example ripple, cardano, or etherum.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 09, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
There are many counterfeit coins on the Internet. If you want to avoid being cheated, you can check if these cryptocurrencies exist on some exchanges. If not, please give up buying!
Activity: 490
November 04, 2018, 08:05:05 AM
There are some fake coins on this market. But it also depends on what do you mean by a fake coin. There are projects that have collected funds and are not live on exchanges. There are scam projects, projects, that did not reach their soft cap and collapsed. I think everything from this list is a fake coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
There are many fake coins with similiar token acronym. Last time I did a mistake, I want to buy Sharpay on Yobit, so I bought SHRP (token acronym) and this was totally diffrent coin - no use, no website, nothing. After that I found out that Sharpay acronym is only S  Grin Grin .
Activity: 14
November 04, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
Of course there fake coins. That's why we need to be extra careful whenever we want to invest into a coin. We need to find out some qualities of the coin. Its worth and so on. Fake coins do really exist.

Fake coins are everywhere, actually this 2018 a lot of fake coins created and most of them now already disappeared. Before making investments we need to do more studies about the project we will do investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 04, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
Fake coins are those what we call scam coins or some other says shit coins which literally have no value at all after you bought it. To avoid them you should give yourself some time to review and research about the investment you will going to do and try not to be tricked with promising proposals from the whitepaper.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 04, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
Of course there fake coins. That's why we need to be extra careful whenever we want to invest into a coin. We need to find out some qualities of the coin. Its worth and so on. Fake coins do really exist.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
November 02, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
If there is any coin like that, I don't think it worth investing in. Buying fake coin doesn't worth it. What is very important for any investor to ask is what's the usecase of the token. Which problem do they want to solve with it.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Yes sure of course  there are fake coins thats one thing we fight cause they must surely come up but we should be very careful when we buy coins so we dont buy the wrong ones thats we need to do proper market research
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 03:33:02 PM
There are fake coins in the fact that they are scam coins but if you are asking about fake coins like there are fake money then the answer is no, there are no fake coins. Now the only problems we have to deal with in the market right now are scam coins, they are everywhere and they are honestly ruining the market for the rest of us who are here to invest in legit coins
Activity: 364
October 28, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
You need to be very careful, now a lot of scams everywhere in the world of cryptocurrencies, check carefully any information
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
Most counterfeit coins (tokens) can be understood as fake, fraudulent ICO. There are coins with a similar name, but it is a fake can be found not so often.

Fake coins are not lasting as long as the other coins because they have no legitimate product to promote to the investors.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 28, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
These are fraudulent projects. You should look closely at their team and their route. If you feel it is not right and something is not right, 90% of the project is phishing. Therefore, you should only ask the people who have experienced investing in ICO projects, asking them how to invest successfully. it would be wise to act instead of self-learn.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 28, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
as I noticed from every coin making project, there is no such thing as a fake coin from every one that appears on the market.
maybe what you mention is fake coins are being investors who are deceived by not getting coins from the project where you invested.
Activity: 822
October 28, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
I think yes those fakes coins are token from ethereum smart contract, they are very easy to create, what this scammers do most time is creating duplicate of high profile coin and selling to innocent noobs who haven't dyor before buying into the fake coin.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 28, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

I think there are few coins which are consider as the fake coin. Maybe people consider as the fake one because of they are less value even no value at all. The management of the coin still bad. Some of the coin manage by scammer. It makes so many people do job for nothing.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
I don't know why you guys just ask questions that seems not relevant at all, imagine someone asking if there's a fake ico Boy you know what try to invest in some self drop called ico and taste the real meaning of a project being fake or not. I just pray you never encounter fake project but how far will you grow if not.
Activity: 462
October 28, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Most counterfeit coins (tokens) can be understood as fake, fraudulent ICO. There are coins with a similar name, but it is a fake can be found not so often.
Pages:
Jump to: