Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 3. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
I think in the crypto market, the altcoin currency is very good for newcomers, but also because of the need to redeem itself no less. We should not believe in fake coins because what we call fake should not be in it. That is my own opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
it always goes to the same: checking and rechecking all the information about chosen project,switch off naive expectations about reality and rely fully on your rational thinking, something like this Cheesy
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 12:12:36 PM
I can only assume that there are fake coins, but so far he has not met.I recommend using proven exchanges and then get to avoid problems with fake coins.
and the question is how do we understand that the coin is fake. because of the cases that have occurred, people only realized that it was a fake coin when someone was a victim of the coin. the more difficult crypto today, the more common is fraud and scam projects
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
In order not to fall for fake coins, you need to independently conduct research about it!
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 14, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I think all coins and tokens are real as you cannot create something invalid in blockchains. The only thing i can associate the word fake are coins generated from wrong chain and tokens not used due to hard fork or renewed contracts.  Many projects do hard fork.  Some token based projects also renew contracts due to misprogramming.  Those coins and token from previous forks are sometimes sold to unknowing victims at the price of the new coins/tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
The number of fake coins continues to increase. More and more people are trapped in cases like this. To be able to avoid it, we need more skills. Both in terms of knowledge and experience. The more experience you have through participating in various events in crypto, the more agile you will be in choosing potential coins and having a long life in the future.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 14, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
There are no fakes, there is some shit  Grin
I do not think that fakes are a real problem, except for headless beginners. It is worth paying attention to the problem of scams, lol, and not to this nonsense.
yes right, even the best technology will have a lot of dirt to tackle and create a gap for him, I think that is a small impact from many people who want to make a profit themselves but in crypto it will not survive or develop. all the doubts that exist for people who are skeptical about their abilities and don't have good references will be at that stage.
Activity: 714
November 14, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
I think you mean scam, not fake. Because you can't fake any coins in the market. Maybe you can simulate it as a name but you can't accomplish that on the blockchain.
I also guess that he is referring to the cryptocurrency scam. Altcoin scam appears in this market and in my opinion more than 80% of altcoin is scam, including the active altcoin at this time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 14, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
I think you mean scam, not fake. Because you can't fake any coins in the market. Maybe you can simulate it as a name but you can't accomplish that on the blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
everyday new tokens come out and most of them are not have enough information from the team and what their uses/purpose on their platform, and also facing in the future competition with others.
Activity: 770
November 14, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
I can only assume that there are fake coins, but so far he has not met.I recommend using proven exchanges and then get to avoid problems with fake coins.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 14, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I think these coins do exist, and it is use to scam others. We should better be cautious in investing and make sure to do background checks.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 14, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

I think it is very possible that I have but I have never met, because I only invested safely Grin. And I reaffirm that there are fake coins around us that are still alive. As I see it, if you see a strange coin that you do not know you can come up to ask but who goes first, maybe they know and show you.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

There are lots of fake coins out there, these are coins that have nothing that they are used for, they are just used for scamming people. The scammer make the coins look like coins that have already existed to make people think that they are investing in a coin that they know not know that they are investing in a scam coin and they end up losing their money
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
You can not certainly identify immediately if the coin is a fake or not. But by making research and far more way of verification of the details of the coin or project, can surely identify it if its fake.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
Probably no fake coins, there are fake projects. Such projects are usually called: SCAM. They promise investors a big profit, and in fact only want to deceive people.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

of cz we won't invest in fake coin, u do?
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 13, 2018, 04:19:49 AM
There are many counterfeit coins on the internet. They use the name of the cryptocurrency as a cover. In fact, they are not generated by blockchain!
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

There are really no fake coins, there are just coins, there is no way for anyone to make counterfeit coins for, people just make coins that resembles other coins in an effort to make people think that they are investing in the right coins. There are so many kind of scams right now in the market because people are greedy trying to rip off other investors in the industry
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 12:30:20 AM
Fake coins are real and are made mostly to get people's private information before scamming them.
That is why we need to be very careful especially when buying coins so we don't end up losing.
Pages:
Jump to: