Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC? - page 18. (Read 14871 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion XRP cannot defeat BTC. Because BTC is the parent of altcoin and it's hard to match any altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

No way, not just Ripple, but all the remaining Altcoins in this market also can not defeat the position of Bitcoin. Bitcoin nearly represents for whole the cryptocurreny market, so if it is defeated by other coins, I don't know how the market looks anymore
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
If crypto market wil be regulated to 100% xrp can beat bitcoin in the future, because in total regulating no reason to use btc
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Although XRP can go beyond Ethereum, I don't think XRP will exceed Bitcoin. Although XRP has strong team support, it is also a weakness because Bitcoin is a symbol of free trade.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Not now. And not in near future.
ETH cannot defeat BTC for a very long time. And XPR is a more  young currency.
In any case, BTC and XPR have different meanings for the crypto world.
BTC is like cryptocurrency gold. At the moment, it is a tool for investing. And XPR is a trading platform.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Ripple is creating more friendly blockchain solution for banks and financial institutions, so if they decide to promote Ripple, then it could happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
That's impossible for me to overtake Xrp or ripple coin to bitcoin because In this years comes no one can Get into number 1 in coinmarketcap except bitcoin only. The reason is bitcoin is already a profitable and stable coin for all of people that have already invested from it that traders and investors, it has a huge volume that has no coins can reach in just for a one click. But for sure No one knows what will be the possiblities will happened in the future.
Activity: 401
Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

Very much highly unlikely at this point in time though some experts believe that XRP could be the next Bitcoin some day. That someday may take a very very long time. Looking at coinmarketcap, Bitcoin's market cap is 50+ billion higher than that of XRP and looks like it will take XRP years to surpass that or a miracle so to say. But then again, with crypto, anything can happen.

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
The right way to find answer to such questions is by looking at the market capital. Bitcoin is just a crypto currency whereas ripple is trying to change the way we perform transaction. Ripple will rise in the coming time as more and more banks have started to use ripple . Similarly, Bitcoin is attracting a lot of investors because of the sudden rise in it's price. So, it's hard to say that ripple will ever beat Bitcoin considering the huge difference in market capital of both.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
there is a possibility but I think not yet in the near future. Both platforms make money transfers as cheap and convenient. Although the Ripple (XRP) blockchain is committed to becoming a standard trading protocol common to all major banks around the world, Bitcoin has the advantage in terms of community supporters and adaptors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
No way! How on Earth can Ripple over turn BTC on coinmarketcap. Ethereum has been around for a very long time and was never able to overthrow Bitcoin's rule over the crypto market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
It's too much hard to defeat Bitcoin but not impossible. I say always nothing is impossible but it will be possible when it will have the ability. We know XRP is doing great day by day that's why ETH is defeated by XRP. But it is not an easy to defeat Bitcoin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I don't think there is any chance that XRP can defeat bitcoin in future, as bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and it has been getting most investors attention, so it would continue to be the best in near future too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
no, ripple is still very difficult to beat bitcoin. even Ripple is still having trouble maintaining second place. when the market is green, the second position is taken by ethereum. if ripple wants to defeat bitcoin, he must be more than this.
We could not really tell what will happen to the future of bitcoin but to the fact that there is a rare chance that XRP will defeat and grab the seat where bitcoin has been placed , I believe bitcoin has a long way to go to lead the cryptocurrency and other altcoins in the market cap .
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I begin to understand that many people no longer believe the way they believed before, because cryptocurrencies are falling and they do it with a very big stretch. Therefore, I would probably advise you not to rush to get upset with it. Just believe in BTC despite the growing reputation of XRP
We can't change the fact that there's people that can be move and change opinion after some time, I personally think that jumping into conclusions should not be that fast, there's always reason and possibilities that accompanied by gaining supports, we are inside crypto and everything is possible as progress still moving forward, we need to keep our mindset open for each potentials that can occur while working around this industry.
Activity: 602
I begin to understand that many people no longer believe the way they believed before, because cryptocurrencies are falling and they do it with a very big stretch. Therefore, I would probably advise you not to rush to get upset with it. Just believe in BTC despite the growing reputation of XRP
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
the possibility is sure to exist, but it looks like it takes a long time to become a reality. ripple is a good coin but he is still influenced by the price of bitcoin. as long as it's still happening ripple will continue to be behind bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11

As for my personal opinion I don't think it will happen. Of course nothing is impossible as we cannot really predict what will happen in the future but I could not imagine the idea that bitcoin will be replace as number one crypto coin because it established its name and power as per usage to all the people from crypto world. It's a NO for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
no, ripple is still very difficult to beat bitcoin. even Ripple is still having trouble maintaining second place. when the market is green, the second position is taken by ethereum. if ripple wants to defeat bitcoin, he must be more than this.
The fact is that today Rippley ranks second on the cryptocurrency market in only one parameter, its capital increase. He will never be able to identify Bitcoin and ethereum for the price and technical and economic demand of the community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: