Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen? - page 8. (Read 6759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
The excitement is indeed in seeing Mayweather gamble with his entire legacy... Pacquiao is not undefeated, so if he loses it would be as shocking.

Chances are both Mayweather and Pacquiao will kick Conor's ass, Mayweather can still be aggressive if he bothers, look at the Canelo fight.

That will be used to hype the fight, which will assuredly be over hyped. They will say Floyd is gambling with his legacy and a little of this and a little of that but truly the fight will be one of the most boring fights in the history of boxing. What kind of legacy is that? We have seen that happen in the fight versus Manny Pacquaio. The crowd felt cheated.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
The excitement is indeed in seeing Mayweather gamble with his entire legacy... Pacquiao is not undefeated, so if he loses it would be as shocking.

Chances are both Mayweather and Pacquiao will kick Conor's ass, Mayweather can still be aggressive if he bothers, look at the Canelo fight.

well most likely if this fight pushes through it would be pure boxing, something which is highly in favor of mayweather. i have high respects for connor and for what he can do, but mayweather's technical boxing skill is far beyond what connor can handle. i would love to see this happen though and i'll be rooting for connor, but i don't see him making a lot of damage to floyd

Conor can get hurt by Floyd badly, people that think just because Mayweather is defensive it will be him running and Conor not taking any punishement are getting it wrong. A repeated amount of jabs to the head can damage you badly. Jabs that are not thrown with a lot of power, may not be fatal a couple of times, but if you are not a profesional, it can KO you, so Conor is not safe from a KO since he is far from a boxing pro.

But Conor can get lucky and get a KO... that makes the fight exciting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

well most likely if this fight pushes through it would be pure boxing, something which is highly in favor of mayweather. i have high respects for connor and for what he can do, but mayweather's technical boxing skill is far beyond what connor can handle. i would love to see this happen though and i'll be rooting for connor, but i don't see him making a lot of damage to floyd
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

legendary
Yes that is why I said that Conor versus Floyd might be boring fight. This will be like Manny Pacquiao versus Mayweather fight. Overhyped, overpriced and very boring. What can we expect from a boxer whose main objective is to not lose rather than win?

Conor versus Pacquaio will be all action and I speculate that we could see Conor eating Pacman's flurries and fall.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
@thejaytiesto. Undefeated does not mean anything if the fighter cannot do a good and entertaining performance. A fight versus Floyd will be boring I am sure of it. Conor will be chasing him around the ring and nothing. A fight with Pacquaio will be full if action and I do not think the Irishman will last in the ring against him. That would be a real fight not like what both Floyd and Conor are hustling right now. That fight might be only for show to take our money.

Undefeated means 49 other men tried to defeat him and nobody could do it. Mayweather has had exciting performances. When he was young he was a complete package: Fast, one of the best defenses every and knockout power.

Of course as he got older he didn't have the same amount of power and just uses his jab and pushes it to 12 rounds, but its the other fighter duty to to find weak points and nobody can outsmart Floyd.
legendary
@thejaytiesto. Undefeated does not mean anything if the fighter cannot do a good and entertaining performance. A fight versus Floyd will be boring I am sure of it. Conor will be chasing him around the ring and nothing. A fight with Pacquaio will be full if action and I do not think the Irishman will last in the ring against him. That would be a real fight not like what both Floyd and Conor are hustling right now. That fight might be only for show to take our money.
legendary
@thejaytiesto. The point is not about who is at fault here. It is more about the fans being tricked into thinking that this will be a real super fight. Knowing Floyd Mayweather's style it will be going in there and win by points then he goes out and gets his money. Conor might try to knock him out bit it will still end up in a lackluster performance. Pacquaio will be a better match up for Conor if you want to see fireworks in my opinion.

Pacquiao vs Connor would be more exciting because both of them have an aggressive style and known to have powers on their left hand(southpaw) so for casual fans this is better than watching Mayweather ran around the ring and not engaging Connor and won simply by decision if they ever fight. I love the trash talk going on between Mayweather and Connor though, but if ever they face in the ring, it will be a different story.

Pacquiao is not as exciting because he is undefeated. Most likely Pacquiao would win... and there is always the small possibility Connor wins.

Similarly, Mayweather will likely win, but, in the small % of Connor winning, it would be such a massive historic event. If Mayweather gets unlucky and loses his entire legacy I would be worry the guy commits suicide or something.
legendary
@joshy23. All the trash talking is only that. Trash. It will make the whole affair more interesting to the fans who follow it. They are creating significance even when there is none. Maybe Floyd and Conor should start an altcoin. They are both good at scamming people. Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
@thejaytiesto. The point is not about who is at fault here. It is more about the fans being tricked into thinking that this will be a real super fight. Knowing Floyd Mayweather's style it will be going in there and win by points then he goes out and gets his money. Conor might try to knock him out bit it will still end up in a lackluster performance. Pacquaio will be a better match up for Conor if you want to see fireworks in my opinion.

Pacquiao vs Connor would be more exciting because both of them have an aggressive style and known to have powers on their left hand(southpaw) so for casual fans this is better than watching Mayweather ran around the ring and not engaging Connor and won simply by decision if they ever fight. I love the trash talk going on between Mayweather and Connor though, but if ever they face in the ring, it will be a different story.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
i think Floyd Mayweather's  can't paying boxing again, this him is resignation from boxing
is want playing again i think only money, if salary reach 50 million dollar i think wan play again
but is mcgregor is not popular , so maywaeather is playing vs mcgregor can't high icome
legendary
legendary
@thejaytiesto. What about the Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquaio fight? Did that look like a master class in boxing to you? With all the hype and the money they put into that fight, it has become one of the biggest flops and disappointments in the history of boxing. The same opinion was said by both casual fans and real educated fans. Some sports writers started writing about how boxing is dying after that fight. That is all because of the corruptible nature of money that is running the sport.

Indeed, the fight was a disappointment, but it was expected. Floyd Mayweather would do his usual routine, fight a conservative fight, score points... why is it all Floyd Mayweather's fault tho? Isn't it Manny Pacquiao's fault that he wasn't able to KO Mayweather or at least cause any amounts of relevant damage?
legendary
@thejaytiesto. What about the Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquaio fight? Did that look like a master class in boxing to you? With all the hype and the money they put into that fight, it has become one of the biggest flops and disappointments in the history of boxing. The same opinion was said by both casual fans and real educated fans. Some sports writers started writing about how boxing is dying after that fight. That is all because of the corruptible nature of money that is running the sport.
legendary
@thejaytiesto. No. I am so very sure that it will not be exciting. This is a fight made because of money. After a few rounds just looking at each other. Maybe Conor will attack and hit air because Floyd will dodge and weave and then do nothing else besides the occasional jab and maybe the cross. The referee will declare Floyd the winner and everyone will say what just happened? Where is the action? That was boring.

Conor and Floyd will get a multimillion pay day each while the fans will feel cheated once again. That is the art of the hustle by Floyd and Conor for you.

Seeing Floyd dodge and making pros look like amateurs is exciting for me, sorry that it isn't for you.

Also everyone was saying the same about the Floyd-Canelo fight, and Floyd gave a masterclass in boxing, Canelo was looking like a chump, so imagine what he can do to Conor.

For me the excitement is there. Seeing Floyd do his routine and Conor looking for the KO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Well if that will happen i think most of the sportsbetting website will be opening the betting about it because that is a huge fight that the fans will really watch and bet as my self i will bet on the most famous website and the website that ive known because we know that they are not scam . Lets hope that it will happen but i think it is impossible
legendary
@thejaytiesto. No. I am so very sure that it will not be exciting. This is a fight made because of money. After a few rounds just looking at each other. Maybe Conor will attack and hit air because Floyd will dodge and weave and then do nothing else besides the occasional jab and maybe the cross. The referee will declare Floyd the winner and everyone will say what just happened? Where is the action? That was boring.

Conor and Floyd will get a multimillion pay day each while the fans will feel cheated once again. That is the art of the hustle by Floyd and Conor for you.
legendary
I would be so scared to watch this fight, because if Mayweather for some reason gets KO'd (it can happen) it would be the end of his career. I mean I think people is not really considering the massive risk that this is for Mayweather. McGregor is not even a boxer and expected to lose, so Mayweather has all the pressure. People are not valuing that enough. It would be a total success if the fight happens, I will buy a ticket for sure.

My God the hype has truly gotten into your head. This is my prediction for this fight, the winner will be Floyd Mayweather via a unanimous decision. The fight will be boring exactly like Floyd's fight versus Pacman.

If all of you want an exciting fight, Conor versus Pacman will be better. We'll see a clinic of how to shut the Irishman up.

Mayweather is more exciting because he is undefeated and he is gambling with his legacy. Also for true fans of boxings that enjoy the sweet science and appreciate the defensive style, watching Mayweather fight is always a sight to behold.

With that being said, here is leaked footage of Connor training boxing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qweMcL3Cuo

Floyd vs Conor will not be exciting. It will be exactly like the Floyd versus Manny Pacquaio fight. After so much hype and money invested the fans, both casual and eager fans were very disappointed with the outcome and it became one of the most boring fights in boxing history. Many felt they were cheated and after that some sports journalists were declaring that boxing as a sport is dying.

It will be exciting, Connor will be aggressive, he has nothing to lose. He is the underdog, it's his first boxing match, and everyone expects him to lose, so he has no fear.

Mayweather puts his legacy on stake, but he is the master of tactic boxing.

We will see what happens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yueno
It seems this fight is more possible than a lot of people think, and I would like to gamble within the very idea of it happening. I think this alone can generate a huge prize pool because of the massive speculation. Latest news:

Mayweather vs Conor recent beef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVeRk7piOnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH497a14tY4

Conor recently on record saying "let's do it under boxing rules for 100 million":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aToXpOvH_DQ

Conor gets a boxing license and talks about potential fights with Mayweather opponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImdzUzVzjs

Just a couple of days ago, Dana White said 50 cent told him Mayweather really wants to fight Conor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McRtt8Dvg8

I think its very interesting to pay attention to this. We are looking at potentially the biggest fight ever with the most money. The biggest gambling pot ever in a fight. So while the hype builds up I would like to make a gamble on the fight even happening but I can't find any sites.
try sportsbet.net it is a good site for sports betting i played once in this site and it seems good to me. I won also in the play of golden state warriors and cleveland cavaliers in the NBA last year. try it once you see it you will try not stop it. He He.
legendary
I would be so scared to watch this fight, because if Mayweather for some reason gets KO'd (it can happen) it would be the end of his career. I mean I think people is not really considering the massive risk that this is for Mayweather. McGregor is not even a boxer and expected to lose, so Mayweather has all the pressure. People are not valuing that enough. It would be a total success if the fight happens, I will buy a ticket for sure.

My God the hype has truly gotten into your head. This is my prediction for this fight, the winner will be Floyd Mayweather via a unanimous decision. The fight will be boring exactly like Floyd's fight versus Pacman.

If all of you want an exciting fight, Conor versus Pacman will be better. We'll see a clinic of how to shut the Irishman up.

Mayweather is more exciting because he is undefeated and he is gambling with his legacy. Also for true fans of boxings that enjoy the sweet science and appreciate the defensive style, watching Mayweather fight is always a sight to behold.

With that being said, here is leaked footage of Connor training boxing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qweMcL3Cuo

Floyd vs Conor will not be exciting. It will be exactly like the Floyd versus Manny Pacquaio fight. After so much hype and money invested the fans, both casual and eager fans were very disappointed with the outcome and it became one of the most boring fights in boxing history. Many felt they were cheated and after that some sports journalists were declaring that boxing as a sport is dying.
Pages:
Jump to: