Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen? - page 5. (Read 6759 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I like Floyd Mayweather, he is a very good defensive fighter (or just a very good fighter in general). From what I remember on UFC, Conor McGregor is just some guy who recently won a championship belt and thinks that he's on some next level stuff.
The weird thing is that Conor McGregor is a younger guy trying to fight an old guy that's been through some stuff in and even outside the ring. The whole fact that Floyd Mayweather is even trying to get a fight contract is pretty childish.

Conor Mcgregor is a dead man walking in a boxing against the one and only Floyd Mayweather jr. Conor McGregor is delusional if he thinks he has realistic chances at winning.

His only way out is a lucky left had in Mayweather's chin during the first 1 or 2 rounds before Mayweather analyzes McGregor movements.

As I have said, this is a easy fight for Mayweather, I agree with you he will never has a chance against Mayweather. And I doubt he can land a lucky left on Floyd, even Manny who is faster that Connor wasn't able to land a good left on Floyd's chin. In paper this is a good fight, but in the ring this is Mayweather's world and Connor can't touch him.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I like Floyd Mayweather, he is a very good defensive fighter (or just a very good fighter in general). From what I remember on UFC, Conor McGregor is just some guy who recently won a championship belt and thinks that he's on some next level stuff.
The weird thing is that Conor McGregor is a younger guy trying to fight an old guy that's been through some stuff in and even outside the ring. The whole fact that Floyd Mayweather is even trying to get a fight contract is pretty childish.

Conor Mcgregor is a dead man walking in a boxing against the one and only Floyd Mayweather jr. Conor McGregor is delusional if he thinks he has realistic chances at winning.

His only way out is a lucky left had in Mayweather's chin during the first 1 or 2 rounds before Mayweather analyzes McGregor movements.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
@Patatas. I finally see you have seen beyond all the hype. Also get this, they will also try to create a controversy for the fight one way or another. You know what the result of that will be? Another opportunity to make them fight again so the promoters and everyone else involved can make money again.
that's the idea beyond, making this realistic so those beyond this will enjoy a lots of money coming from fans and gamblers as we knew that they just wanted to keep this fight to be push and take advantage of those who loves to see gayweather being crunch but like what happen to pacquaio it will just the promoters will win in the end.

I want to see Conor McGregor crack a powerful straight across Floyd's chin and knock him out for the first time in his life. That will be something historic in boxing and it took an MMA fighter to do it. The I hope every fan of fighting sports will start looking into MMA.

He would need to get really lucky, if he does that it will be in the first rounds I think. If he leaves floyd do his thing, it will be 7 easy rounds in a row for floyd. Connor will gas out, he is not used to 12 rounds.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
@Patatas. I finally see you have seen beyond all the hype. Also get this, they will also try to create a controversy for the fight one way or another. You know what the result of that will be? Another opportunity to make them fight again so the promoters and everyone else involved can make money again.
that's the idea beyond, making this realistic so those beyond this will enjoy a lots of money coming from fans and gamblers as we knew that they just wanted to keep this fight to be push and take advantage of those who loves to see gayweather being crunch but like what happen to pacquaio it will just the promoters will win in the end.

I want to see Conor McGregor crack a powerful straight across Floyd's chin and knock him out for the first time in his life. That will be something historic in boxing and it took an MMA fighter to do it. The I hope every fan of fighting sports will start looking into MMA.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
There is nothing childish here,there is big money to be made with a fight like this and Conor Mcgregor is the top draw in MMA history and Floyd Mayweather is the top draw in boxing and if they collide there is millions to be made and both will be multi millionaires if the fight came to fruition and so this fight is all about money and i am sure it will happen pretty soon as even Dana White recently said it could happen contrary to his earlier statements.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
One hash will let you bet on anything there. Cheesy
So I would try that site if you are still wondering when they actually do start and commit to a match or not
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So what will he do to Conor? Defend his way to victory? That is funny.

There are rumors that Floyd Mayweather has been swindled for a lot of money that is why he wants this fight. Michael Bisping who was in Las Vegas was asking around about this boxing match and he got some news about Floyd's situation.
Just like the Manny fight,Floyd Gayweather would this one too and not to mention but Gregor will get doubled of what Gayweather gets.If it still happens,match would be fixed by the managers as it will be more of a money thing rather an actual fight between the two champs.
legendary
Mayweather is back at it: New video claiming comeback in june, "let's do it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2EKIj_pElo

The video already reached near 1 and a half million views. I think it's happening for sure now. What other fight can generate those views in hype videos?

This is an official call out for McGregor, if he refuses to fight then we will know he never really wanted the fight. Floyd is right: He is the A side and Conor is the B side.

Mayweather's been king of boxing for 20 years now and is arguably the greatest defensive fighter of all time. McGregor doesn't stand a chance. Floyd has years of experience and is just as sharp as he was 20 years ago. When McGregor steps in that ring he'll find out why Mayweathers on top.

There are rumors that Floyd Mayweather has been swindled for a lot of money that is why he wants this fight. Michael Bisping who was in Las Vegas was asking around about this boxing match and he got some news about Floyd's situation.

Yeah rumor is he lost a big amount of money in some bad deal. This motivates him even more to win if anything.

What will he do? the same thing he always does, outbox the opponent, incisive and precise jabs and world class defense. If he spots a good angle he may try a KO since Conor is not a pro and I see him making mistakes that he can exploit.
legendary

The video already reached near 1 and a half million views. I think it's happening for sure now. What other fight can generate those views in hype videos?

This is an official call out for McGregor, if he refuses to fight then we will know he never really wanted the fight. Floyd is right: He is the A side and Conor is the B side.

Mayweather's been king of boxing for 20 years now and is arguably the greatest defensive fighter of all time. McGregor doesn't stand a chance. Floyd has years of experience and is just as sharp as he was 20 years ago. When McGregor steps in that ring he'll find out why Mayweathers on top.

legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
They played in two different sports. Equally game fight, but there is very prominent. First, Ring boxing and UFC ring differently. The boxing ring or rectangular, with a rope as a boundary. While UFC hexagon shaped and not a rope, more like a cage in the WWE, only without the upper lid and the hexagon-shaped. Secondly, boxing just use the hand while the UFC is allowed to kick. If their fight would be held, perhaps there should be some new rules created specifically to fight between them. McGregor obviously have to adapt again if there is a rule that does not allow kicks.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Every site available whether it be for fiat or bitcoin gambling would allow you to place a wager on the fights results.
Most certainly they would all.
It is big money for them on a draw like that after all.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

legendary
@bbc , we all know that Conor Macgregor cannot win a boxing match against the best in the world when it comes to boxing and the advantages for Mayweather are many as Conor is by far a amateur boxer by caliber but he does have good accuracy and power when compared to Mayweather and anyone would give Conor a punchers chance to win the match.

The argument is not about that. It is about how this fight is a hustle both by Conor Mcgregor and Floyd Mayweather. They created this drama in social media to garner interest from the boxing and MMA fans. This is not about making a good fight. This is about making money from what might become a boring fight.

MMA is business next is fighting, boxing is business next is fighting and titles. They have the same routine and cycle and bbc is right, it doesn't matter if Conor cannot shift immediately with boxing and it doesn't matter if he will win against Floyd. This is all about the pool money that they are going to collect to get the interest of MMA fans, boxing fans and for the whole sports nation.

That is a very good point and I guess that is the bottom line of what I was trying to say. It is all a business first before anything else. Never mind the hustle as long as they put up a good fight. I speculate a lot of the same people who bought into the hype will also be the ones whining if it turned out boring.

Maybe not the hyped crowd in this thread. It will be too hard to admit for them. Cheesy
legendary
@bbc , we all know that Conor Macgregor cannot win a boxing match against the best in the world when it comes to boxing and the advantages for Mayweather are many as Conor is by far a amateur boxer by caliber but he does have good accuracy and power when compared to Mayweather and anyone would give Conor a punchers chance to win the match.

The argument is not about that. It is about how this fight is a hustle both by Conor Mcgregor and Floyd Mayweather. They created this drama in social media to garner interest from the boxing and MMA fans. This is not about making a good fight. This is about making money from what might become a boring fight.

MMA is business next is fighting, boxing is business next is fighting and titles. They have the same routine and cycle and bbc is right, it doesn't matter if Conor cannot shift immediately with boxing and it doesn't matter if he will win against Floyd. This is all about the pool money that they are going to collect to get the interest of MMA fans, boxing fans and for the whole sports nation.

This is what I'm telling. Its all about business of making money. But I think its still Floyd who gonna win because he doesn't want his 0 to be taken by someone who is not a boxer. Both will demand a higher percentage of  the revenue. Create hype until such time that the casual fans and hard core fans are willing to buy the ticket for a higher price only to see that the fight is not what they are expecting, a boring one. Although McGregor not only stands to make a ridiculous amount of money by taking the Mayweather fight, but he doesn't has a chance of beating of Floyd.

I think Mayweather would commit suicide if he ever lost, he never wanted to loss, he has the biggest ego in boxing. He always backed it up which is awesome. Some people apparently think playing defensive and winning every time against 49 professionals is easy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

This is what I'm telling. Its all about business of making money. But I think its still Floyd who gonna win because he doesn't want his 0 to be taken by someone who is not a boxer. Both will demand a higher percentage of  the revenue. Create hype until such time that the casual fans and hard core fans are willing to buy the ticket for a higher price only to see that the fight is not what they are expecting, a boring one. Although McGregor not only stands to make a ridiculous amount of money by taking the Mayweather fight, but he doesn't has a chance of beating of Floyd.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: