Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen? - page 4. (Read 6760 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you guys really think that this fight will happen?
The whole thing looks a little off to me, why would that old Boxer try to go inside a ring with a UFC fighter? The whole thing just seems like a WWE episode.
If Mayweather goes into the Octagon with the other guy then Mayweather will lose. As for Boxing, I am pretty sure that Mcgregor will lose the match.
People watch pretty much anything on T.V nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
New interview with Dana White on Macgregor vs Mayweather:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brcz4LsnUTo

He claims he wants to do it for Conor. Notice how he has switched position and now he went from saying the fight was impossible to saying it will happen because it's too much money on the lane.

It will definitely happen, anyone not seeing this yet is blind.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
I agree. Floyd Mayweather will win this fight on points. But will it be he beating up Conor McGregor to a pulp? I do not think so. Both fighters are counter punchers and we might not see a lot of action between them.

The title of the news said the word batters. There was nothing that Shawn Porter said that Floyd will batter Conor. How can anyone say that by watching 1 leaked footage.

If in case this fight pushes through, and both fighters eill slig it out, then my money's definitely on connor. Mayweather's technique is based mostly in avoiding being hit. I don't think he can survive if he trades punches with mcgregor though if the fight is going to be pure boxing, i agree that floyd will win on points. I don't think he would even agree to do an mma fight with anyone since his technique can't be applied there

No, Floyd will not slug it out with Connor. If even he slug it out, Connor would have a hard time hitting Floyd clean. Floyd will adjust his game with Connor, but Connor can't. Of course, this will be pure boxing, not a mma because Floyd will be a disadvantage. Connor will try to let this fight not a boring one, but knowing how Floyd's style, this will be a non-exciting fight.

All Floyd got to do is do his usual routine, jab jab jab, shoulder roll, keep a distance using his long reach, find some good angle and throw a right from time to time. The KO would start to show at around round 6 when Connor starts losing his mind as the boxing match becomes endless in front of an elusive Mayweather.

Conor has to be very aggressive in rounds 1 and 2 or else he's done for.

Both fighters counter punchers. Conor will chase him for a while but this will end up with 12 rounds of nothing. 2 fighter waiting and maybe there will be a few occasional exchanges but still there will be nothing. At the end of the day the fighters, the promoters and the sports media are laughing all the way to the bank after the fight.
Activity: 672
Definitely there is a place to gamble for mayweather and mcgregor fight if this totally happen. There promotors will definitely collaborate with big businessman for a creation where people will bet or gamble whether it's online or a real betting system because this popular and this is going be a good fight.

unfortunately all still only "if". Because I am not convinced that the fight between Mayweather and McGregor will happen. their boxing is boxing is different. Mcgregor very accustomed to kicking, are used to make a kick, while Mayweather is not allowed to kick . Obviously the differences in their fight, their kick gives more advantages to Mcgregor, although Mayweather is not that easy fighter to beat. He is the best at this time in their field.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Definitely there is a place to gamble for mayweather and mcgregor fight if this totally happen. There promotors will definitely collaborate with big businessman for a creation where people will bet or gamble whether it's online or a real betting system because this popular and this is going be a good fight.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I agree. Floyd Mayweather will win this fight on points. But will it be he beating up Conor McGregor to a pulp? I do not think so. Both fighters are counter punchers and we might not see a lot of action between them.

The title of the news said the word batters. There was nothing that Shawn Porter said that Floyd will batter Conor. How can anyone say that by watching 1 leaked footage.

If in case this fight pushes through, and both fighters eill slig it out, then my money's definitely on connor. Mayweather's technique is based mostly in avoiding being hit. I don't think he can survive if he trades punches with mcgregor though if the fight is going to be pure boxing, i agree that floyd will win on points. I don't think he would even agree to do an mma fight with anyone since his technique can't be applied there

No, Floyd will not slug it out with Connor. If even he slug it out, Connor would have a hard time hitting Floyd clean. Floyd will adjust his game with Connor, but Connor can't. Of course, this will be pure boxing, not a mma because Floyd will be a disadvantage. Connor will try to let this fight not a boring one, but knowing how Floyd's style, this will be a non-exciting fight.

All Floyd got to do is do his usual routine, jab jab jab, shoulder roll, keep a distance using his long reach, find some good angle and throw a right from time to time. The KO would start to show at around round 6 when Connor starts losing his mind as the boxing match becomes endless in front of an elusive Mayweather.

Conor has to be very aggressive in rounds 1 and 2 or else he's done for.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
@TravelMug. I speculate everything is ok behind the scenes if this fight is indeed going to happen. All they are doing no is some final touches of drama to make the audience more engaged. The next wise step for them to do is tell everyone that the fight will not happen anymore to get more attention. Then declare that it is finally really happenning  for real.

Coming from Shawn Porter:

http://www.boxingscene.com/porter-mcgregor-sparring-looked-bad-mayweather-batters-him--114910

Feel free to discuss.
legendary
@TravelMug. I speculate everything is ok behind the scenes if this fight is indeed going to happen. All they are doing no is some final touches of drama to make the audience more engaged. The next wise step for them to do is tell everyone that the fight will not happen anymore to get more attention. Then declare that it is finally really happenning  for real.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
The fame whores.
This will not happen, it is just fame that they want and it is being bitten by people.
McGregor wants to be known to cover up his lost. Pfft. This two will not fight and McGregor is way to far to get the fight that he want. Mayweather won't risk his clean record just for him.
In the eyes of Mayweather ,Conor is an amateur and never had a professional debut in boxing but he is making huge amount of money and a fight with him means he could earn almost half a billion in revenue and Mayweather has said that he is coming out of retirement just to face Conor Mcgregor,since this is a big money fight it might take some time to settle the scores as there will be many people trying to get a share from this event,what ever it is the match will happen.
It's obvious that Mayweather doesn't think Conor is a real treat, otherwise he wouldn't even consider the fight, but he is underrating him, Conor is a striker, he can get lucky in the first rounds so he must pay a lot of attention or he can get KOd.

Maybe they are just finalizing the final split of the purse so negotiation is still on-going. But yes, Mayweather is pure genius inside the ring that not even Connor will hit him and win the fight. Of course there is always the element of luck here if he was able to hit Mayweather straight up maybe he can KO Floyd.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
The fame whores.
This will not happen, it is just fame that they want and it is being bitten by people.
McGregor wants to be known to cover up his lost. Pfft. This two will not fight and McGregor is way to far to get the fight that he want. Mayweather won't risk his clean record just for him.
In the eyes of Mayweather ,Conor is an amateur and never had a professional debut in boxing but he is making huge amount of money and a fight with him means he could earn almost half a billion in revenue and Mayweather has said that he is coming out of retirement just to face Conor Mcgregor,since this is a big money fight it might take some time to settle the scores as there will be many people trying to get a share from this event,what ever it is the match will happen.
It's obvious that Mayweather doesn't think Conor is a real treat, otherwise he wouldn't even consider the fight, but he is underrating him, Conor is a striker, he can get lucky in the first rounds so he must pay a lot of attention or he can get KOd.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
The fame whores.
legendary
The fame whores.

Okay why don't we start a bet? thats what the thread is about. I would like to bet some BTC that the fight happens and McGregor and Mayweather fight, and that Mayweather wins by decision.

Recent video by McGregor claims they are very close to seal the fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geoubqr254c

Its happening.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
The fame whores.
legendary
This ain't gonna happen Mayweather is a chicken he always want to fight him in the ring not in the ufc ring he wants a boxing compitition where there are no kicks and other things that use in ufc also Mayweather wants a unfair salary where he always wanted to take 60/40 even he lose or win but there are always a mafia happen.

Lol you are clueless. McGregor is the one that called Mayweather out to begin with. Mayweather is 40, he is not going to learn mixed martial arts just to fight this guy. McGregor wins most of his fights standing up, he is a striker, so the fight is more even.

Mayweather is a boxing legend, of course he is going to get the bigger paycheck.
Activity: 910
This ain't gonna happen Mayweather is a chicken he always want to fight him in the ring not in the ufc ring he wants a boxing compitition where there are no kicks and other things that use in ufc also Mayweather wants a unfair salary where he always wanted to take 60/40 even he lose or win but there are always a mafia happen.
legendary
I like Floyd Mayweather, he is a very good defensive fighter (or just a very good fighter in general). From what I remember on UFC, Conor McGregor is just some guy who recently won a championship belt and thinks that he's on some next level stuff.
The weird thing is that Conor McGregor is a younger guy trying to fight an old guy that's been through some stuff in and even outside the ring. The whole fact that Floyd Mayweather is even trying to get a fight contract is pretty childish.

Conor Mcgregor is a dead man walking in a boxing against the one and only Floyd Mayweather jr. Conor McGregor is delusional if he thinks he has realistic chances at winning.

His only way out is a lucky left had in Mayweather's chin during the first 1 or 2 rounds before Mayweather analyzes McGregor movements.

As I have said, this is a easy fight for Mayweather, I agree with you he will never has a chance against Mayweather. And I doubt he can land a lucky left on Floyd, even Manny who is faster that Connor wasn't able to land a good left on Floyd's chin. In paper this is a good fight, but in the ring this is Mayweather's world and Connor can't touch him.

This is very true. That is why after 1 or 2 rounds of trying, Conor will not know what to do. Floyd will also not do anything because he is a counter puncher. Since this is Floyd's world as you said why not teach Conor a lesson in boxing by attacking him?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
One hash will let you bet on anything there. Cheesy
So I would try that site if you are still wondering when they actually do start and commit to a match or not
Are they still allowing us to wage a bet on this match because it is quite certain that the fight will happen as both parties knows how much money they can make with this spectacle and even the UFC will allow this match to happen. I really hope it will be a knock out and Mayweather will win the match.
Pages:
Jump to: