Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ? - page 3. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
This is only a speculations that is being thrown to the big capitalist who have many coins in their custody and it might also have the pissibilities that this big sharks or whales will have the power to manipulate the coin market using their resources which causes the price variations in the market today.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
I heard something about this but i didn't know if it is really true. Many have said and there was even an article here that says about price manipulation. Well on my analysis it could be true as the price is always connected to the supply and the demands for it. However the market is really complicated and I think it will be hard for them to manipulate. There are so many day traders and if sharks push the price up it is for certain that they will lose a lot because people will keep selling their bitcoins and the price will go down again.
Some moments in the bitcoin market might be manipulation by some traders because they have a very large amount of funds in bitcoin itself, but that doesn't mean they can control market prices, they can do things like issues, speculations, etc that build so they can affect the market
i think traders could not manipulate bitcoin price,,totall market cap cryptocurrency was very big.so if they want to beat the market they should have money more than total marketcap.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 11, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

There is nothing to wait because rising will never happen again this year.so please stop expectation because failure is what you will earn.value of bitcoin is stable now and was the right price without bubble

$6,000 is high enough for a single bitcoin since this was only a crypto or virtual money compared to the physical one that was been in the circulation for how long now
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 11, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
Thank you Smiley

I think the Crypto market is a collection of complex and unclear sequences. Everything is always in silence and only God knows what they are doing. But I feel that this is a market being exploited by the sharks. They use Crypto to launder money or evade state tax authorities. But Blockchain technology is still there and I believe the future of Crypto will be good if it is improved properly.
There is no market that is not manipulated and we should not forget that and manipulations come in different forms. As long as there would be some in the bigger positions with a lot of the funds, controlling a market will not be a problem.

That being said, the only thing that makes the crypto market different from other market is the fact that it is new, the market is decentralized with no form of regulation whatsoever compared to other mature markets where manipulations are limited to a very good certain extent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
I don't know about that but we can look at the prices of Bitcoin through the years. 2016 it was barely 1k USD per BTC. The year before that it was merely 500USD per BTC. but closing 2017, we experienced a whooping 18k USD per BTC. I think this is merely a correction of prices for BTC. I don't think millionaire big wigs are sitting in front of the monitors all day checking BTC prices
Activity: 27
September 11, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
I can't understand all that is going on in the crypto market. Thieves or "whale" "sharks." Are you in control of this market? Or just rumors.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
I think the sort of downtrend witnessed this year is beyond whale manipulations. Crypto thrive on its assume freedom from any legislation or whatsoever but ban from various government and regulations have limited its growth and many investors pulled out ( the so called whales) because no one knows the future. Whether it crypto would survive or not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 10, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
I heard something about this but i didn't know if it is really true. Many have said and there was even an article here that says about price manipulation. Well on my analysis it could be true as the price is always connected to the supply and the demands for it. However the market is really complicated and I think it will be hard for them to manipulate. There are so many day traders and if sharks push the price up it is for certain that they will lose a lot because people will keep selling their bitcoins and the price will go down again.
Some moments in the bitcoin market might be manipulation by some traders because they have a very large amount of funds in bitcoin itself, but that doesn't mean they can control market prices, they can do things like issues, speculations, etc that build so they can affect the market
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 10, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
Thank you Smiley

I agree.  The big boys are getting in now.  it will get very messy before it's all said and done.  They need to collect your coins.  If you didn't sell by now you will just need to sit tight.  They need to lift the rocket back up to profit.  The next phase will hopefully be us and the big boys dumping on all the retail investors who got the go ahead form CNBC.  Can't wait.  Grab as much as you can now.  The retail investors be hungry for over priced stuff. 
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
This might be true give the fact that we have some really bullish news lately and the market still keeps going down. Something big is comming.

I think the big jump is coincidence and correction after that is expected. I mean besides the surge, we have a country that prohibits crytpo currency at the same time so it really is a blow to the market. But if you follow the trend you will see that next month we will see a bullish market.
We all want to believe that the peak price of Bitcoin is a normal event, but again no.
Activity: 184
September 10, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
As far as I can see, there are a number of factors that suggest shark's involvement in this market. In recent days, market capitalization has fallen sharply.
Of course they are here only to make price down for their own benefit they are buying low price they use to sell their bitcoin if they hold and then they wait till the price gets low, so again buy a lot of more bitcoin so according to me they are really taking part in making the market manipulating so we should not help them to get benefit from our saving, just hold when you see price is getting down.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 10, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Yes.
Sharks are given to price manipulation.
They manipulate price by putting more money into buying a particular coin which pushes up the price of that coin for their own selfish gains.

I dont think so that they had a group of sharks to manipulate the market we are all anonymous here it is hard for somebody to communicate to do such manipulation we dont know who are those sharks who tried to control the market there are lots of factors to consider it is not always the biggest holder of a certain coin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Yes.
They manipulate price by putting more money into buying a particular coin which pushes up the price of that coin for their own selfish gains.

As long as they think that we can be controlled, this is what they expect, but I am sure that if users are patient and do not panic then their goals will fail, I always suggest being patient when the market drop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
Thank you Smiley

Well in cryptocurrency it completly possible to manipulate market if you are rich enough to buy a lot of bitcoin to create a FOMO. Last years is the biggest fomo that ever happen. I do think it will be hard to do it right now and many people start to cashing out their money, maybe a few years there will be another fomo happening like a last year.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 10, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
Yes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
Thank you Smiley

For many people, it's clear that the Bitcoin market is at least manipulated by one or two big players, many examples of price manipulation occur only because the market is very fragile for various hidden crypto, including early Bitcoin. Prices are influenced by the number of users or assets, how can it change in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 10, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
Any market has the possibility to be manipulated! It may be easier to manipulate the market for cryptocurrencies!
Because the market value of cryptocurrency is not large, it is easy to control!

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the market is not large. The total Market Cap of all cryptos is over 195 billion USD as of today, and the daily trading volume is over $10 billion. To lower Bitcoin price, for example, one need to dump hundreds of millions $$ worth of BTC. But, yeah, I agree, some people have that amount and bigger, and that's why manipulation is still possible. Btw I don't think they often manipulate price the other way around, meaning they rarely(if ever) buy BTC with USD to make the price go up. The rising happens thanks to new adopters, and then the whales, seeing that the price is high enough, start selling from their stashes. So, it's possible that in many cases this is an unintentional manipulation in a way. Not sure about that. just a thought.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
The news that sharks are manipulating the market and sharks has affected the price of the cryptocurency market and that, to be honest, we have been looking at the reputable bitcoin news sites.
Activity: 102
September 10, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
Thank you Smiley

I've read about bitcoin from the start, from only a few dollars to the top of the end of last year and not only this time bitcoin fell. market manipulation by big traders not only in bitcoin but also in altcoin, especially for beginners this is a profitable business to jump in and they don't know that this big trader game has been trapped ..
Pages:
Jump to: