Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ? - page 9. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:58:36 AM
I think - yes, sharks manipulate and manage the market of crypto-currencies. But who are they "sharks"? Are these individuals? state? or corporations?
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 01:45:54 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

Yep, those whales are sure holding Bitcoin to go up. They intend to accumulate more before they let Bitcoin go up again. Those greedy devils, but I do admire them.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 12, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
Thank you Smiley

I think it's still a trap for thirsty whales. We should be careful with its strategies. I am glad the market is recovering but it is still being manipulated by whales. This is not the time for whale markets to rise, wait in Q4.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
we wait until new investors come to buy bitcoin with large quantities. crypto will definitely grow in every year. it just takes time and patience to hold a coin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
i think it is the best  answer and its legit. its possible and the global market is in trillions yet crypto market is $250 Billion, simply means we are just watching whats next.

NICE ANSWER

BTC
Activity: 23
July 11, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Yes, if believe BITCOIN can destroy banks and fiat 'cash' monopoly than YES.

They don't want more and more people join this train as they join price will increase and new people also buy and use BITCOIN.

if they maintain the rate under $10,000 than there is a chance people will start losing interest and this market will become small and very few believers will use BITCOIN  like e wallets, paytm or other.(BTC IS BETTER, its just a example)

people forget a lot and soon they realize BITCOIN is better and easy they will start using it and in this internet era its fuc****g possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 11, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

Huge amounts of money can be sent for illegal activities.
So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
I want to know all of your opinion to gain experience and lesson in this market
Thank you Smiley
If this big capitalist or traders in which we called (whales not sharks)holds more than 100,000 or more bitcoins and all of the sudden withdrawn all of the coins and converted into fiats for sure price of the said coin will drastically drops and the whole market will suffer as all the altcoins uses blockchain platform for their operations thats how can this affect the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 11, 2018, 10:44:01 PM
We all wanted to believe that the peak price of Bitcoin is a normal event, but then again it is not. That huge spike is fluke and the correction after it is to be expected. I mean besides the spike, we had countries banning crytpo currencies at the same time so that really is a blow for the market. But if you do follow the trends you will see that by the next month we'll see a bull market.
Activity: 225
July 11, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
I want to know all of your opinion to gain experience and lesson in this market
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
July 11, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Activity: 225
July 11, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
Thank you Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: