Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ? - page 8. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
The crypto market without sharks is no longer interesting, there are new crypto sharks that are very volatile and those who wait patiently will succeed. So I think patience is weak deciding your success.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
I think this is quite possible. Because market capitalization is not big enough to get out of shark control.
Activity: 225
July 18, 2018, 09:16:38 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

So how does this sharks in cryptocurrency differ from whales? Are they smaller than the whale and larger than milk fish? By the way, I'd like the way you make a new term.
It means these sharks are scaring the small fishes in the water so that they can manipulate the market. Those traders who will follow them does not study bitcoin as well as Cryptocurrency but instead, they are just following the signals. Signals coming from the dangerous sharks.
My country often called whales is sharks  Grin. I kept my habit when wrote this article, I'm sorry for that Cheesy. But I think calling Sharks so nice because it describes the massacre of the big traders Tongue
P/s: Bitcoin have risen but have no more rumor, haha, this is our opportunity Huh
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
Thank you Smiley

So how does this sharks in cryptocurrency differ from whales? Are they smaller than the whale and larger than milk fish? By the way, I'd like the way you make a new term.
It means these sharks are scaring the small fishes in the water so that they can manipulate the market. Those traders who will follow them does not study bitcoin as well as Cryptocurrency but instead, they are just following the signals. Signals coming from the dangerous sharks.
Activity: 22
July 14, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
Thank you Smiley

of course theres a lot of manipulation in cryptocurrency because they have a power to control the value of all cryptocurrency so this is sad  to know whales or shark is the one who gets a lot of money so i can say its more rich people become more rich and thers a lot of poor people become more poor because they invest or enter in the world of crypto that didnt have any knowledge.
You are right. Sharkers are getting richer and more controllable, because they hold huge amounts of knowledge. Only knowledge and intelligence can grasp this market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
I dont think there is manipulation of sharks thats why till now bitcoin is in downtrend.I think its because of hacking and also panic selling of bitcoin holders.In hacking for sure it is an inside job.There is someone behind those illegal activities while in panic selling we all know how it affects a lot into the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
July 14, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
Thank you Smiley

I think it's still a trap for thirsty whales. We should be careful with its strategies. I am glad the market is recovering but it is still being manipulated by whales. This is not the time for whale markets to rise, wait in Q4.
If all of you said yes, so why not we buy Bitcoin (follow the whales). I think this price is very low and it will not fall, in this price the sellers don't ready to sell. If you wait in Q4, do you afraid you are so late for a low price ?
I guess Bitcoins fever is over.
But as usual, Old players out. New investor in.
There are many peoples wanna buy Bitcoin at lower price.
Too bad that China Banned Crypto, China has a large market.
Lets hope for the best.
Yes, this is a bad news for Crypto market, after this news, the Bitcoin price immediately fall, Is this the rumor of whales Huh

As I think investors are large, often they focus on a wide range of fields, extensive knowledge. And make sure they have plenty of tools to support. In order to match buy or sell orders, there must be a programmed tool available to enter the market, and we need to gather enough knowledge. That is my opinion.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
I believe that manipulation of bitcoin market is actually happening in the market as these whale investors will make a move just to make an impact that could result a bear market. By then, whale investors will have to buy huge amount of btc where they hold it for some time as they wait for btc to recover or the great pump to happen then sell afterwards gaining huge amount of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
July 14, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Thank you Smiley

I was quite confused when you said Sharks till read the meaning you made in the box. We call them big traders the whales and not sharks. And by the way, I don’t think they are the ones doing, although they will be looking for a way to jump into the market by now, but the price of Bitcoin is just in a normal up and down.

This kind of thing happens every time, but lets just wait and see what follows next. If the whales are able to get a huge number of coins and at a cheaper rate, you will see the price pumping.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
I am absolutely sure that manipulations can be met in any kind of market, especially in cryptocurrencies market. Sometimes in the market we can see clear trend lines, without any hesitation (correction), which is absolutely not natural for healthy markets.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 04:30:54 AM
Of course it exists. One can only look at the so-called whales, large exchanges and the like. If someone somewhere only thinks of transferring from his spare wallet some sort of big sum of bitcoins to the stock exchange, then at once all panic arises. That's the banal manipulation.
July 14, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
That is not just the reason I guess but there are many more than that. The thing is, these kind of events are always there and they will keep coming in bitcoin's growth. However, currently thats the not the reason or its been long time now that those hacks have happened. The current period is all different, this is just bitcoin is not getting proper throughput and it is trying to go above safe line but its failing. There should have been the strong support level at 6.5K USD but everything failed. The reason is different and need to see more updates.
Okay, thanks for your comment, I checked chart and i agree with you, need more updates and signals to make our precision. This market is difficult huh ?  Grin.

P/s: How do you think Bitcoin price in WEX is higher 1000 USD than Coinmarketcap ?. There is also a news sail that hashrate increase strongly ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
July 12, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
That is not just the reason I guess but there are many more than that. The thing is, these kind of events are always there and they will keep coming in bitcoin's growth. However, currently thats the not the reason or its been long time now that those hacks have happened. The current period is all different, this is just bitcoin is not getting proper throughput and it is trying to go above safe line but its failing. There should have been the strong support level at 6.5K USD but everything failed. The reason is different and need to see more updates.
July 12, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
Thank you Smiley

I think it's still a trap for thirsty whales. We should be careful with its strategies. I am glad the market is recovering but it is still being manipulated by whales. This is not the time for whale markets to rise, wait in Q4.
If all of you said yes, so why not we buy Bitcoin (follow the whales). I think this price is very low and it will not fall, in this price the sellers don't ready to sell. If you wait in Q4, do you afraid you are so late for a low price ?
Lets hope for the best.
Yes, this is a bad news for Crypto market, after this news, the Bitcoin price immediately fall, Is this the rumor of whales Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
It is clear that - especially in a period of low volume like this - speculations of sharks and whales have a very heavy influence on price.
On the other hand, there are good reasons to believe that the trend will reverse towards the autumn, so - unless you do day trading - I would not worry too much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
Thank you Smiley

of course theres a lot of manipulation in cryptocurrency because they have a power to control the value of all cryptocurrency so this is sad  to know whales or shark is the one who gets a lot of money so i can say its more rich people become more rich and thers a lot of poor people become more poor because they invest or enter in the world of crypto that didnt have any knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
I'd like to say no but the unregulated nature of the market in Bitcoin makes it hard to say no. Plus, it is also decentralized meaning anyone could buy a ton and everybody's purchases affects the price. I just hope we regulate cryoto currency so things like price manioukation wouldn't be a problem for us small time investors
Activity: 25
July 12, 2018, 04:33:29 AM
Lets hope for the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 12, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
Thank you Smiley

Well for me Q3 is start of bull run like market is preparing for something big so if we see some corrections then nothing to worry and instead let's just full our bags and when Q4 comes all our wallets will boom as our profit will overflow. Honestly, I missed those days that everything is upsurge and I can't wait that day to come.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
I believed so and I think that whale investors are partly responsible for the manipulation of bitcoin and other altcoins. For some people that do panic selling, whales will then buy more btc and alts during the bear market and will continue holding until price recovers again. This is how these whales earn much greater profit.
Pages:
Jump to: