Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ? - page 6. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

This is just my opinion. They have enough bitcoins as in I think the sharks hold up to 70% of the current Bitcoin's supply. They will hold onto it; simply because they believe in the power of blockchain. If it collapses, everything in the field of crypto goes down with it. We have to believe they can manipulate it in a good way, even for the little ones. Just that it can be very hard for the little ones if the price goes down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
Certainly, there is such a thing as manipulation of sharks or whales. In any business, there’s always this kind of murky system. People employ deceptive tactics like this to accomplish their own hidden agenda. Sharks or whales pervasively manipulate the market and deceive the "anchovies", the small traders, to sell or buy impetuously. They instill FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) to the weak-handed traders if they want to buy more and exaggerate the price if they want to sell at their term and price. In this manner do they make pretty high profit.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
I'm sure that there are a lot of purses with tens of thousands of Bitcoins.
Some wallets are less than a month old.  Wink
top 100 richest BTC addresses
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
I do not think so that bitcoin is coming back because if we look towards other alt coins they are not rising
only bitcoin is going up, this mean peoples not trusting this change. The price manipulation game players are
only few peoples or group, they know well when to pump and when to dump. There should be some rule to judge price manipulation and banned users from exchanges who are enrolled in this game.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 28, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

Huge amounts of money can be sent for illegal activities.
And for the best part of it, being a non-regulated and decentralized environment, it got so easy for any whale or institution to manipulate and go scot free with it.

Apparently, we have seen how the market has been for a while now and it is damn obvious this is an extremely manipulated market. Some may not want to see it, probably as they are clouded with some of their own judgments, but the truth is that, whichever way, this manipulation is a strategy for the whales to keep getting richer.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 26, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
You have not seen anything yet and that is why you should be ready to collect as much as you can during this period. Manipulations are possible everywhere hence it is very much happening with bitcoin and other crypto markets too. Due to decentralized markets, it is happening in extreme levels too.

It is normal to see different form of negative news during this period which the whales simply act on most of the time to shake off weak hands and they keep doing just that until they are so much pleased with any value they find good enough to rinse and repeat the bull trend after the bear trend once again. So, is there manipulation from whales, sharks, institutions and whatever ? Obviously there is!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 24, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Thank you Smiley

For now, I think It should be the start of bulll market because  If we just notice bitcoin now preformong well, but just like before It will not last longer maybe It will take only 1-2 months and after there will be another correction of the price.

And sharks or better yet, whales, have a lot to do with that. Sudden pumps or dumps without any significant reason behind it can be pointed to these people. I think majority of us in the crypto community believes that bitcoin price can and is being manipulated at some point.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 24, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Well the market is indeed full of manipulation, if there's no manipulation then you won't see a full green candle in a short time frame that completely wreck the resistance. The last bullrun is driven by manipulation and speculation and the whales fill their bag again when the bear comes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
July 24, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
I think it's time for bitcoin prices to be bullish on a massive scale where so many people want to pick up their lost money when the decline that occurred since the beginning of this year. I do not believe that this topic of conversation is a signal from investors or the pope because I believe in personal thinking and analysis by looking at several factors and facts in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 24, 2018, 07:57:18 AM
We all wanted to believe that the peak price of Bitcoin is a normal event, but then again it is not. That huge spike is fluke and the correction after it is to be expected. I mean besides the spike, we had countries banning crytpo currencies at the same time so that really is a blow for the market. But if you do follow the trends you will see that by the next month we'll see a bull market.
Anyone who wants to believe that is actually going to believe that a baby grew up in just one night to a full blown adult.
This is a market, and for the fact that last year, nothing drove the price asides from speculation and whales manipulation to send the signals of emotion for investors and traders to keep getting greedy, it was not a normal event at all, but a fueled one and there we are seeing the result.

The funnies thing is that the same whales that manipulates it upward keep doing that downward and some just easily end up falling for it every single time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
Thank you Smiley

Price manipulation is a common occurence in space as cryptocurrencies which is grossly unregulated,no repercussions for such unwholesome practice.Pumps and dumps abound,not just sharks are guilty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 23, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
Thank you Smiley

For now, I think It should be the start of bulll market because  If we just notice bitcoin now preformong well, but just like before It will not last longer maybe It will take only 1-2 months and after there will be another correction of the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
Well, aside from dumpers/holders,crypto-related news also affects the price of the market. Positive news can actually pump coins while negative news pulls the price down into downhill. Not because the coin is continuously riding a up and down hill does not necesarilly mena that it is already being manipulated (But I am sure someone is also pulling the strings in the shadow). There are other factors, let us not forget that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
July 23, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
Sharks/Whales or whatever you call them even if they don't intend to manipulate the market the money and BTC position they have is doing it for them. When someone dumps big you know that it will have a negative ripple effect in the market, the same thing can be said when a whale started buying back again this will trigger the prices to rise again. You are right that Bitcoin is going up again but if you ask me if it will continue to go straight up my answer is no as BTC is still well inside on a down trend and this might just be a short rally before it goes back down again.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
I'm sure that at this stage of the development of the market sharks are manipulated by a crowd to sell or buy coins that they need  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 22, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
Obviously the markets are manipulated, otherwise there would be no explanation for these sudden "overhangs" that have no relation to the laws of supply and demand or with news that justify these movements.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 20, 2018, 10:28:55 PM
Thank you Smiley

In my own opinion, sharks can really affect the market price but that's normal because everyone wants to earn profit or invest a huge amount just like what everybodies goal in the industry.

That is obvious, though as far as I know they are called whales, they have a lot of investments or funds to create a ripple-like effect on the market. I guess that is the reason why they are called "whales".

But even though they have a lot of investments, normal users like us can still affect the price movement of the cryptos since it's price relies fully on the movement of users in the market.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
Thank you Smiley

Only one can make the price goes up is demand or purchase of bitcoin on a large scale, and sales at a price we like. The supply is a big factor why the price of BTC still up.
Exchange hack is a big factor too, to push the price up. why? Because of the BTC from the hacking activities still not entering on the market, not entering the BTC into the market, or stuck BTC (from hacking activity) will reduce supply throughout the market and if at that time a lot of demand for BTC then BTC price will automatically go up,
Activity: 113
July 20, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
almost every financial market has the involvement and impact of sharks. Only when the capital of the market increased much compared to the current to escape the impact of sharks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
Thank you Smiley

In my own opinion, sharks can really affect the market price but that's normal because everyone wants to earn profit or invest a huge amount just like what everybodies goal in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: