Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 10. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 38
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

It is profitable, but it is hard to evaluate projects on your own. If you hit jackpot you could get enormous returns, but don't go for investing into "any ICO" , you want to know where are you putting your money in. Many ICOs that lunched last year haven't done anything meaningful and thus price started to decrease for some of them, while others gained. You have to understand the risks involved and not invest all money you have and go all in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes, why not. There are many good ICOs are going around at this time all we need to do is to do proper research before investing because many of them are scamming so its better to research each and everything before investing like reading their whitepaper, website, teams, Road Maps and all Like this we will get a good idea about the ICO that it is good or not.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

There is no right time to invest in an ICO,

But you must look for the right ICO. There are so many all over the world and you need to make a research and investigation with that.
If you will base on the right timing then you will be a failure! you must have the right and great ICO if you are looking for the best profit in the near future.
Activity: 71
Investing on ICOs are always profitable and worth. Search good project and invest on it. Investing on right ICO is always correct thing
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

For me, there is no perfect or right time to enter to an ICO, you just have to research about that ICO and if you believe in their project then go! Invest on them and be prepared for anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Both actually. There are great ICOs that are good for investment as much as there are some ICOs that are not really serious in their undertaking and are just made for the sake of raising some easy money. Especially for now that ICOs are already very crowded, you cannot anymore tell with ease which ones are worth investing and which ones are scams. That is why there is always a need to be very cautious when one wants to invest in an ICO. A thorough research must be made in advance.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
What exactly stops you? Investment is the most reliable way to save and increase your savings. I will add that especially now, when we have such a great choice. This is the moment when money gives birth to money. Active investments require a significant amount of time from the investor, but only you decide what you want more, eat well or sleep well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
I think this is right time to invest ico because eth down you can get big profit, I am sure eth and bitcoin in april will return like january month
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Investing on the right ICOs are always profitable and worth to do even if there are 100 projects per day has been releasing.Invest on the right coins then hold it for longer term to make money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think that now is a bad time for this. A lot of coins and projects are falling in price after entering the exchange. Now the best option is margin trading. I advise you to pay attention to this way of earnings.
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: