Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 7. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

Definetly,this year is not so profitable in terms of joining or investing in ICO project because based on my experience,mostly some of the development project now  is down due to exchange market  prices blow off conscecutively and maybe this situation would  affect so much in the  some ICO investment,but not at all,because there are some  development project that still profitable

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

There are always good ICOs as well as bad ones, the way to determine which one to jump in on depends on you, but basic things you have to check are the team behind the project, what solution are they providing, do they have a product, what about the community backing the project, and how the team interact with the community, do they answer the question with confidence and satisfactorily, the rest you hand over to your God.
Activity: 700
every day is a good time to invest in ico will be fixed because in the end you will invest on ico in my opinion would be better if you invest in early ico because usually there will be big bonus that you will not get again in mid and final ico
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
If your not hitting the presale at a discount then you are doing it wrong

Get some Dragonchain and get KYC enabled then invest in whatever they incubate, you will get a big discount and can be re-assured that whatever goes through their platform isn't garbage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As of now I think it is not advisable to invest in ICO right now unless it is already tradable in a known or credible  trading platform. The recent scam ICO is Savedroid that collect $50M of investment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I think now is a good time for investment , the market is gaining momentum ... it is necessary to use the moment

For investing in ICO every time is a good time to invest, but you just need to make sure that the ICO where you are investing your hard earned money is a good project.Right now the market is gaining momentum because of the increase in demand and volume is rising from past few days indicating the rise in participation which is a good sign for overall investing sentiment and I am sure that most all the ICO's trend to move as per the market sentiment for starting days and then they used to go as per their performance and management.
Activity: 406
homt.net
Yes it is a right time to invest in ico because if you want to your income double then invest in it.
ICO investment is risky now. If you find a good ICO then you can suggest him. It will be better for knowing about a ICO.
Please think before invest of any project.
Real First Roadmap and whitepaper carefully, then see their team member and their works of the projects.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
I think that this isn't really that question. First you're like expecting a return when you ask that is it the right time to invest in here. Investment is a gamble. You don't even know if the coin of the ICO will be booming in the market after the ICO proved that it is truly legitimate and the coins reached the market. The more appropriate question would be if it is really worth to invest in ICOs these days.
Activity: 546
Yes it is a right time to invest in ico because if you want to your income double then invest in it.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
I think now is a good time for investment , the market is gaining momentum ... it is necessary to use the moment
but before investing do research first so that later investments you do not eliminate your money, a lot of potentially ico and some that fail
now the market is in good shape hopefully later will be so and the price will be more stable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

Every day is a right time to invest in ico .since the pre sale take months before its done..the only problem here is how to find the right ico that will give you profit and not failure..only 1 out of then become truthful in every promises ico made to attract investors but the truth is its just a promise and will never happen until the end of ico and later they will run with you money..so please take good care and always value money
Activity: 273
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In my opinion the best atlcoin project is marinecoin. Why is it a coin of artificial intelligence? An extremely coin that you should keep it in 2018Joining the airdrop or bounty without the kitten is a good thing.. It is marinecoin.Hya is also abbreviated as mtc.You can verify and join free ico at http://marineco.in.It is dev less.A coin is always environmentally friendly with iodine.It does not charge any fees when transferring zero fees.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion.With extremely fast blockchain, it takes only 2 seconds to process a transaction.May you join me in the marinecoin community to build it more and more in the future. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.A coin already has a blockchain from 2013, now ico is free 20000 coins free per day or 140000 coins for each week.That is true because I did not dare to believe it at first.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence.Owning cutting edge technology.Community empowerment can help marinecoin become number one in the electronic money.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this question is like asking "is it a good time to play a Dice game?"!!!

investing in ICOs is a gamble. none of them are real projects set out to contribute anything to the world. there is no product, development, utility, and in short usefulness. you buy a lottery ticket when you invest in ICOs and sometimes this ticket gives you some of your money back sometimes with a profit but there is no way of predicting it so it is highly risky and a gamble.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
It is never the time to invest in an ICO, find yourself a good established coin, participate in communities etc... Or if you really want to go the ICO way find one that has an ACTUAL product and that is solving real life problems, not just putting out a fancy website with keywords all around it to raise a bunch of ETH...
Activity: 406
i think if u have more funds it is better to buy some alts considering the price is now below average. im looking at some ICOs sell token for a little bit expensive but when entering in a market the price is much lower than the purchase price.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although the market is not very good at present, I still suggest you to know the CARDSTACK.
This is a fairly good project and worth investing in.
Activity: 630
In recent months there has been a serious market crisis that is losing confidence in new projects in the blockchain sector of great value. I think we can continue to invest in the new ICOs, but only in projects with a very high quality and with a team and advisors of great value: in this way we reduce the risks that are still very high
Activity: 658
The period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad and personally I recommend to participate only in ICOs with projects of high value and with great potential because the risk of seeing their tokens lose their value in a short time today is very high. Always invest only the money you can afford to lose
Activity: 308
You need to properly research the project (team, product, hard cap, etc...) then you can still be rewarded...

Of course the general market sentiment will influence the token price
Pages:
Jump to: