Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 5. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

Investment on the good ICOs are always profitable and worth to do even if there are 100+ projects per week has been releasing..
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Not all ico mate are legit, before you invest in that ico make sure to have some enough research about their project and the most important is the team behind that platform.  If there are good a good team, its a good choice to invest in them because once a good team always have a good project and they are also trustworthy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think this is a good time to invest. The market looks optimistic, this year it was predicted quite good growth, in any case, may not be huge, but growth, so we are waiting. By far the cryptocurrency has recently been dignified and happy. But perhaps this is just the beginning and the community is waiting for a lot of interesting moments ahead.
Activity: 191
all of the time is the right investor in an ICO, just as good and trustworthy as other ICOs do not invest heavily, so you should be careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I think that the green market is not so far from this moment, but if you will able to choose the right ICOs even on this bear market... Everything can learn us something..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think now is a bad time to invest in ICOs. There are too many scam projects and you can just lose your money. You have to be very careful and choose only serious projects, preferably with a working product or famous people in the team. I agree with people who believe that now it's better to trade, investing your money in coins from the top 200.
Activity: 294
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

this is a good time to join in ico karen hsrga bitcoin start up but still within reach
if you intend to follow ico carefully in choosing make sure your choice is the best
because many are utilizing ico for their own benefit

lest you suffer losses due to wrong decision

Good luck guys
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
It is difficult to predict result of the ICO but as market of cryptocurrencies recovers more and more new tokens will increase in price after the start of trading on exchange. Among the large number of ICO you can always find 1-2 promising projects that will become very successful in the future.
Activity: 204
I think actually at the bear market, it is the best time to invest in initial coin offerings. You ask me why? Its simple. When you look back to end of 2017 when the bullrun sold out almost every initial coin offering, you see verybody invested on this time. Now while the bearmarket, people are afraid to invest. They most initial coin offerings reach their softcap just barely. SO when you invest in such ico, you are one of the less people who have thos token or coin. When in some months or years the bullrun comes back again, and the people are interested for these project, you or one of the less people who got this and you can sell it very expensive.
Activity: 266
It is good time to invest bro. The most important in what. My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good projrct called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in aomething real worth that will bring you a profit in a year
Activity: 364
Hello there, I do not think that there is such term, as "right", which relates to time, because in crypto world, it is better to consider the word "right" with only actions. If you have not caught what I meant, the meaning of it- if you are doing researches good and leading yourself to be more educated here, there is no time that could affect you.
Activity: 392
there's no perfect time to invest. there is a time when it works and makes a profit. at the moment, there is a bunch of ICO projects and there is an opportunity to make money on it. of course, you need to analyze and choose only high-quality ICO
Activity: 360
I think yes it is. This is the best time to invest in ICO and you should know where IcO you will invest. You need to know the legitimate of the ICO and if the ICO has a potential in the future. Always check there articles, whitepaper and the team behind it. Always look an ICO has a good potential for the future.
Activity: 546
Not a good time. It's better to pick cheap altcoins instead in exchanges because suprisingly, some of them fell below their ICO prices which is really a good opportunity to buy before the bull run starts.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

As much as I have analyzed about ICOs lately, it is now considered a high risk when investing with them. Before investing in an ICO, there are several factors that you need to consider such as project concept, whitepaper, roadmap, team’s legitimacy and so on. There is no guarantee that an ICO would be good even if they are paying celebrities to endorse them. Like Mayweather, he promoted Centra ICO but later got closed due to legal issues against them. You just have to be careful when participating in an ICO by considering these factors.
Activity: 248

ICO is almost always associated with high risks and requires from the investor not only knowledge, but also a certain flair. Household logic suggests that in a wild market where there are no rules and protection of investors' rights, an unqualified party is much easier to lose money than to make money. In this matter, one must be attentive to many aspects. In my opinion, investment investments have always been and will be the best way to earn money, in compliance with the rules for choosing a project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
In times of uncertainty, the current investment in ICO is very risky because of the potential for massive risks. So my advice for you is to invest in crypto with stable and potential exchange rates like BTC and ETH and then hold longer is safer and more effective than investing in ICOs. Since the current status is that the token exchange rate after the listing is lower than the ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
No this is not the right time to invest in ICO specially there is a lot of scam ICO you are just going to waste your money if you invest now, maybe you can invest on the trusted coins for sure you will earn profit on that, or you can buy a coin that you can hold for a long term.
Activity: 29
most of the icos would not allow the major financial hubs to participate - countries such as china/usa/korea are always excluded and banned; so projects are more likely to fail without financial backers of these regions
Pages:
Jump to: