Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
now it is very difficult to choose a really very good ico project ,whatever it was fraud and the project itself was strong with a good team.I haven't studied any projects in the last couple of months ,but I heard that there are very few good ones left.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I suppose that it depends on you. If you have a look at the brighter side on what is really happening right now, it is maybe the good time to do investments. However, nowadays not all ICOs are legitimate and they are just made to scam investors, probably half of the ICOs are scams and bogus.
Activity: 154
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.

It's always right time to invest money in it. There are lots of promising ICO projects and some of them are really good. You should research carefully and find a coin which interesting for you. Investing in ICOs is a one of best ways to earn free money.  Cheesy
Activity: 24
at the moment, there is a bunch of ICO projects and there is an opportunity to make money on it. of course, you need to analyze and choose only high-quality ICO
Activity: 336
There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.

I think the newbie must avoid ICOs as they do not have the experience to search the best projects. First, learn more about it. I suppose, this stuff will help you a bit:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-find-good-ICOs
Activity: 36
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

For me, there is no perfect or right time to enter to an ICO, you just have to research about that ICO and if you believe in their project then go! Invest on them and be prepared for anything.
Activity: 126
if you are looking for the right since bitxoxo is in ICO today well bitxoxo will be the best time for you to invest with , they have proved  lots of things already and they have trading platform that was successfully running today . better get this opportunity to be part of bitxoxo
Since bitxoxo still on ICO for me yes this is the best time to invest . come join the ongoing ICO of bitxoxo and be part of the future success . bitxoxo proved itself on the people who support their trading platform it was amazing , unique , enhanced , excellent and many more know more about the project and you will see great bitxoxo is .Main sale is live participate into it and you will not regret the project
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I think it's too much ICO to find the right one for investing. just too much scam Sad((
I chose a safer way: wait them to be listed on exchange to buy.
but if you still want ICOs, next few months is the best, cause whold market would rise very hard.
Activity: 1204
It's a bad time to buy bitcoin and ethereum because the price of both of them is higher than before, but not a bad time if you invest in new altcoins like ppp, or credit or altcoins like those.
Activity: 168
This is the right time to invest in good and potential projects ICOs. You need learn to pick the best from the 100's out there. While preparing food we choose best ingredients that we need to do while choosing best future investment. You cannot get into everything nor all will give returns but good projects will do over the time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I would not advise investing in ICO now.  It is better to invest in reliable coins.  It's more safer.
yes this is the right time while bitxoxo still on ICO better participate now . Bitxoxo conduct an ICO , many have participated in the previous presale and sold in just a short time now main still is live you can still have the chance to be part of it and be part of that success . Bitxoxo is a trading platform that was established since 2016 and runnning successfully until today
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Yes it's right time to invest in ICOs but you have to choose the best ICOs project which have unique and revolutionary ideas. As lot of ICOs tokens in price drops like hell when lauches in exchanges after sometime they recover  with huge profits. you've to keep in mind to HODL ICO token in which you have invested for long time.

Also you can opt for trading, in trading right now there is huge opportunity to earn as still there are lot of coins which are down 40 to 50% in price as compared to their ATH value. Do your on research before investing in any project wether it will be ICOs or already listed tokens as cryptocurrecy markets volatile and investment in wrong project can lock your funds for longer duration or permanently.
For me since bitxoxo conduct an ICO i guess this is the right time to invest  , bitxoxo is a one of a kind project . they have trading platform that runs since 2016 many are using it already and it has advance features against other competitors . Bitxoxo conduct ICO and presale started last april 18 and it was a big blast it was sold out in just a few days now main sale is ongoing feel free to participate and be part of the future success
in my opinion time is important the important matters are if the ICO are legit and trusted if the team are doing theire best for the project from development to marketing and many more. And i can consider bitxoxo as one of the greatest ICO i have seen . They already have trading platform that  has the advance features , working for many years already , and they conduct ICO . the  presale was sold out in just a short time and now the main sale is live , you can do check out bitxoxo to learn more about the project . participate now and be part of the future success
Activity: 321
yes this is the right time to invest in ICO, Behind the profits there must be losses coming to him. Because ICO is investing in nature then we spend money and give to third parties and the money may not be used according to the agreement when ICO is carried away without any explanation that is clear or more familiar with SCAM.
Several things become the problem of SCAM when the ICO is not clear project, the purpose of collecting funds made by developers and teams that are not clear or not plastered. Usually this will be explained in the whitepaper.
yes for me since bitxoxo trading platform conducted tokensale this last week of april that was sold in just short time . and now the main sale will be open soon today be part of the success of bitxoxo and see how great the project is . it has a lot of advantages among other ICO nowadays so i chose this because of its potential into the market
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
yes. now time has arrived. some even 10x now. i highly recommended now the Neonex and Quark chain. try to invest in those , at least you can expect 10x
Activity: 112
Perfect time to buy as the bull rise but better to choose the right ico i prefer to buy ico from trading companies like bitxoxo the best and top bitcoin exchanger on india since 2016 the expeirence and dedication has been proven thats why i trust this project
Pages:
Jump to: