Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 6. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 47
I would state the best time to purchase is from a trade. Not the sum total of what ventures have ICO's and in the event that they did, purchasing amid the ICO doesn't promise it will be the least expensive cost. Ordinarily I have seen costs on the trades being less expensive than the ICO cost.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
There are so many ICO releases every day and there is no good reason to invest in ICO, because investing in ICO is very risky and you have to be prepared with bad risks that will happen. But if you already have deep knowledge in building structures on an ICO, I think there is still a good chance that we will earn good profit from investing in an ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe in NagriCoin
Activity: 129
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
I think its the right time to invest in ICO cause the ETH is down and it will give you worth profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think that right now, these days is a very good time to invest in ICO, the market is positive and many projects will make you a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If we see long-term increase of whole market,it`s the best way to invest in new projects right now, but actually need to check them,their team,product,etc, more carefully,everybody knows about huge amount of scams now
Nice way to buy on exchanges those projects,which were listed recently during this correction,but have good perspectives,like POA,Wepower,Zilliqa
Activity: 4
Marinecoìn  will change the expectations of a crypto currency. Its block chain technology is time tested and has easy to use source code that allows for the implementation of the internet of things IoT. It also has an exchange with low fees and secure peer to peer interactions even with a growing network. The goal is to develop a friendly environment that fosters the use of the coin. The project will giver 450 000 coins to the first 20000 people who sign up. There will be now more give aways after the airdrop. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotSign up - marineco.ìn/wp-login.php?action=register f1cx.com/
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
This is the perfect time to invest in ICOs because bicoin is in bull,all of the altcoins are growing which means you can sell those  tokens in higher prices compare to selling it in bearish market which makes it less profitable that is why it is better to invest in ICOs when the times like these,you should be selling right now,take your profits.
Activity: 602
Participation in various projects and financial support of projects is certainly very good, but I think that the ICO process will always be popular, so that banks do not do and in any way they do not influence the development of the crypto-currency industry, I think that everything will be possible, because we have faith and is truth.
Activity: 154
Investing on the right ICOs are always profitable. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
To be honest, the best time to invest in ICOs was when ethereum was below $350.. You could easily get a lot of tokens for cheap prices (some were giving 30% discounts, and ethereum was very cheap)

I think that now it is still a good moment, but it was better before.

Activity: 294
There will be coins who scam, while others do not. It really is about doing your homework and investing based on a sound judgement. It will not sort out all the scma,s but will show some blatant ones, freeing your investment for other, better ones.
Activity: 364
Well i believe now its better time than last two months and i think that if now you invest in good ICO you have chance to gad good returns.I have faith in AITHEON ICO.Robotics and AI are future !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

it's always a good time to invest in an ICO, the most important thing is, you shouldn't invest in a random ICO, but you should do some research first, check the website,  whitepaper, roadmap, developer, manager, the platform and the idea of the project itself, after you finished, then you can decide you should invest or not
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I don't think so, because there are 2 kinds of ICO: One is legitimate and the other one is scam. So, it was hard to invest in any ICO now. It was better to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin. Invest when the price of ETH was below 400$ and 6000$ for bitcoin. And wait to rise again and sell them.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Hello , i think now is good time to invest in ICO. but you need to be very picky with ICO , first there are a lot of scam ICOs, also there are a lot of low quality ICOs where you just freeze your money, and nothing to do with it. Need to find good and hyped ICO and invest in it.
Good Luck
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
in getting into an ico, you have to do critical review of the whole project. You dont want to join a scam and get ripped off like many got recently with the savedroid exit scam of 50million dollars. That is wickedness as far as i am concerned. but what do we know, the cryptoworld is not regulated fully yet so that man who ran away with the money cannot be caught. But i think he will be noticed someday and brought to justice.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Anytime is the best time to invest in ICO's in my opinion. As long as you have enough fiat to invest and as long as you have done your research about the project you are planning to invest into.
Activity: 181

Yes, this is the right time to invest in any ICOs, it's very worth it, the market is also starting to recover again, so don't worry about the price, but still, you have to be careful before you join and invest in an ICO
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
no perfect time in ivesting ico. if you know the word research then you can invest anytime you want. this time, i think the right time to invest bitcoin because of this low price . or else if you have enough fund to buy some altcoin then buy it now because later on the value will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: