Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to invest in any ICO's.....????? - page 3. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.

Yes, I agree with you. Join with ICO is the right way to understand crypto market works and learn how to manage your asset. Find good project is not easy but keep practice by join some project will give us valuable experience. This is the right time, don't wait again. Good luck to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
 No time is late to invest in any ICO,  because ICO  means initial coin offering so,when you invest in any ICO you are among the first to invest in that project. What is important is to make sure that you invested in a good project. Good project is a project that has nice features and a strong team behind it , I suggest you take look at TRAXIA project for a better investment= https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-traxia-tmt-1st-project-invested-by-cardano-hub-1st-ico-to-accept-ada-3019695
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.
Plz reply your better advise.
I think so. Everyday is a good day to invest in ICO. The earlier you invest, the more bonus you get so I would recommend to check an ICO and mark it on your calendar when it started selling. Hodling your coin for a long period of time will also make you earn so make sure that you have enough capital before investing. Always take advantage on pre-sale or ICO offers. Don't sell it when the coin hit the listing, sell it a few months after.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
According to my way of thinking, every day is always a good time to join ICO. There is a chance of success every day. But you have to carefully choose ICO because there is so many ICO scam so you will not make the wrong decision.Before you join with ICO make sure you've got a lot of information from a reliable source.

Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't think it's a good time. Now ico is basically broken after it's listed. It's cheaper to buy in the market, and the ico is still so opaque that the investor's money cannot be guaranteed. It is entirely gambling.
I agree with you, the average ICO coin is currently experiencing a tremendous decline when it's listed on the market may be a burden it happens is the prize hunters who no matter how high the price they will still sell it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I don't think it's a good time. Now ico is basically broken after it's listed. It's cheaper to buy in the market, and the ico is still so opaque that the investor's money cannot be guaranteed. It is entirely gambling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
ICO should be able to choose and analyze at any time, because there will always be more profitable ICO, even when the whole market is growing
Activity: 182
In my view, I think every moment is good to invest in ICO, as long as it has to be selective in choosing it. It is advisable to first conduct research on matters related to ICO, such as project concepts, the track record of the development team, advisory team, and cooperation with other related agencies. anytime.

Activity: 154
I think it's really the right moment. By looking at the current conditions so many new ICO projects are truly remarkable. With a smart and innovative concept. And very potential to succeed. But do not forget the risks when you want to invest on an ICO project. You can get huge profits. But if the project fails, you can also lose a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The purpose of people investing here is to make a profit. And I think the advantages gained by buying at a low price and selling at a higher price. Of course buying ico is very potential for profit, but also very potential to lose money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, kind of agree with you, because there are really a lot of them. Even though if I notice one that has good concept with high potential, now I am more cautioned about it. 
Activity: 500
No, I do not really agree with you. If there are a lot of ICO, means there are many people involved. As from our experience, if a lot of people are doing the same, means the company making the project for those "lot of other people". This happens, because new people are getting into the crypto sphere. 
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
An investment in ICO can be very profitable. Only not in "any" ICO. You should choose a project that does not prove to be a failure. That's why you have to put a lot of work into the search. It's best how ICO already has a working product. The work done can give measurable profits in the form of large profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There is no right or wrong moment to invest in cryptocurrency. If you have an habit of regularly investing in cryptocurrency of choice, many window of opportunities will open up to use. What some people would have both at the high price you will be able to buy at the fraction of their price.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
It seems this is good time to invest ico. But not in any ico, only in good, promising projects which have good team and respectable advisers. Very good if project have already existing products which will be useful in crypto industry. Investing in such ico you can get good profit.
Activity: 182
All coins start with ico. Indeed not all ico will succeed, even more that fail. But if you believe this technology will flourish, then the coin born today, will probably be a giant within the next two years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
There are promising and good projects out there, and more than the right time, find the right project, with a trusted name, team and vision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In these days so many ICO release on everyday is this right time to invest in ICO or some frowd people just take advantage of ICO.

95% of all projects entering the market  are senseless, but among these currents of nonsense there are some pearls. When finding them you'll make a great deal of money. It takes you lots of time and certain knowledge and experience. Don't be afraid to make mistake! If you're sure of yourself, it worth taking a risk!
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I want to say it clearly that there is no time that is not right to invest in ICOs .The issue now is that  which ICO do you want to invest in. There are lots of good ICOs so also are bad ones.Infact there are some ICOs that when you invest in them, you will never regret you did .My candid advise is that  before you invest in any try to scrutinize the project very well. Try to check their official rating and what the project stands for. Don't try to rush into any ICO without knowing much about it.

Activity: 336

Well everyday is a right time for me. We must consider first the fact that we must do some background check on a project in which we are about to invest with. If a project has a potential to propagate profit for you then go. But also a thing we must consider is the price of token that we will use to invest. That should also be considered
Pages:
Jump to: