Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 16. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
In my own opinion there is no finite time to invest in bitcoin. You can invest anytime in bitcoin because even if you think now is the best time in bitcoin we dont know what will happened in the next month. No one is can really predict bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
If you have your own justification through research and you're confident with the result then thats it  Smiley some person can go very technical like trend analysis while somebody make decisions through experience, for me i might wait for 6k range which is very likely if some FUD was released and that's when i buy more, long way for q3 though
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
This question is too much, why you write 'right time' not a 'wrong time' ? It will be a good thread. Bitcoin use now is too much, everyday will come newcomer or new investor and they intend to invest in cryptocurrency. I think if the now how to invest in wherever place, they should be know when the right time to invest. And I think this is not a good time for invest in cryptocurrency, because in month of june google will banned cryptocurrency related ads, and will make price of coin decrease.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

If you look at the prices from the perspective of 2009 year then I am pretty sure that we already at highest position in terms of bitcoin pricing. On the another hand if we talk about the people who are just entering the market then for them this is the right price because they have no effect of the 2009 price or 2017 price as this is the starting point for them.  Cheesy

They should not consider any other factors and if they start from here then this is what defines their break even point in first place. This is how they should look after the entering into this market. On the other hand we can also see that with respective to ATH we are already way down in the prices. So from all perspective it is good entry point.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
The sharp decline in bitcoin value in early 2018. I think this is a good time to buy. Many big investors have predicted that it will rise quite high by the end of this year. I think you should invest at this point.
Activity: 24
you are right there is really set for bitcoin investments .now the trend is for long term holding so if you believe in bitcoin.anytime is the right tim for as long as you could hold your coin long enough with goals already planned Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
absolutely yes.Now is really the right time to invest in bitcoin since the value drop down so you can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and will just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to be able to earn big so you must keep on earning so that you will have a better and brighter future with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Always that same question for the 1000th time... If you believe price will go up, it's the right time, if you don't, it's not.

There you are. I hope this was helpful...  Cool
That's a pretty funny answer  Cheesy. I'm really tired of the thousands of similar questions from some members. I do not know what their purpose is. They can post chattering posts just to fulfill the target of the signature campaign. Really disappointed about these people, they have no sense of responsibility when working.
Activity: 108
Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Always that same question for the 1000th time... If you believe price will go up, it's the right time, if you don't, it's not.

There you are. I hope this was helpful...  Cool
Activity: 139
Yes, this is a good time to invest in bitcoin and crypto. I spent a lot of time researching, reading, and reading a lot about the future of crypto. And then, this is an opportunity that could not be better for me. I chose ETH and BTC by trend, popularity and practical value. I will not be wasting more time for a good chance.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

In my opinion this the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and it is expected to rise again after some time, so buy and hold it for some time. If you are interested then keenly look at the news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56
it depends on us personally, they are. but in my opinion better better because bitcoin prices can increase either at any time
Activity: 229
one would invest happily in bitcoin ,as bitcoin is growing at a very steady rate .Talking about current market price of bitcoin , its nearly 7500$ per BTC. In the starting months of the year 2018 bitcoin has fallen by a quite good amount. We are heading into april month, so this would be right time for someone who wants to trade in Bitcoin because bitcoin will be going at its peak in the end of 2018.
Activity: 462
Considering thoughts of parabolic guys, the crash has not come yet, it will rise to $40.000 and after hitting another ath within parabolic chart, the real crash that will take years will start.
Activity: 336
Yes I think this is the right time because bitcoin goes down and reaches a low price.
Yes bitcoin always grows up and the phase is always happening and the beginning of the year is the start of the year and the end of the year is the end of high waves and always like, so you do not have to worry if you want to invest now.
Activity: 210
Actually this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Since bitcion is so low now. Experts predict that bitcoin will reach 20k this year so invest now in bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think that this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. That's why it is better to wait and buy it under 5k or above 11k.
Activity: 251
if you want to invest in bitcoin, and now the price is down this is the right time to invest, because you will get a high profit when the price reaches 15k, you do not hesitate, in investing can do it anytime. this depends on your courage.
Activity: 280
currently bitcoin is in normal condition from falls season yesterday down to 7, +++ USD and now bitcoin price $ 8,478.16 with volume $ 4,816,670,000
check price update here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

so in my opinion at this time can take the decision to buy from current price and abisa also buy the price below. the possibility of bitcoin just down a little at this time and just wait when it goes down and bitcoin like it will rise again do not know when because I am sure with bitcoin all the investors are ready to get profit Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: