Pages:
Author

Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..? - page 17. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Yes it is a good time to invest on bitcoin if you have a plan to hold bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin already reached $19000 and with that it proves that it has the potential to reach more than that. The only question is when. It you are ready to invest for a long time then I think that it yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I do no give you decide. because bitcoin price already hose to lettel dump.so no need invest this time.but if you can want to more profit then keep buying some bitcoin and keep them long holding.i thinks it is the better plan to hold.we are don't went to lossin.so don't worry and keep them the right decisions.you can choice holding,I give you support.
You can invest anytime.Everytime is right time for investing.Today bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and its users are increasing day by day.Bitcoin in today's date is a very good option for investing as it gives very good returns.Bitcoin's price is down now a days so you can invest in it and when the price rises you can earn great profits.Many people just invest in it so as to earn money as they are jobless.Investing is risky but in order to earn money you should invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
indeed these days the price of lg bitcoin is unstable.
but I suggest now better invest, because the price is down again.
but I believe that soon the bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I do no give you decide. because bitcoin price already hose to lettel dump.so no need invest this time.but if you can want to more profit then keep buying some bitcoin and keep them long holding.i thinks it is the better plan to hold.we are don't went to lossin.so don't worry and keep them the right decisions.you can choice holding,I give you support.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. Cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. Who remembers that? Investing in bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon. At any time, the price may fall to a minimum. It seems to me that you should consider bitcoin primarily as a currency. But in the short term, bitcoin can generate income as an investment due to an increase in the number of users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
There is no actual or specific time that is really set for bitcoin investments. Anytime is the right time for as long as you could hold your coins long enough with goals already planned. The problem with this idea is that it surely will take sometime from now. If you want fast investments I think you really need to work on a plan for a real business and not just on bitcoins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
What you think.

Right now the trend is for long term holding so if you belive in bitcoin  and can hold long term then it will give you nice return. So now you have to decide what you can do
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
What you think.

For me it is definitly the best time to invest. i mean just take a look at the technology. it is at its peak!
major players have implemented SegWit and Lightning Network is above 1000nodes.

at the same time the prices are quite cheap.

i wouldnt buy all now but if i wanted to invest 1000 dollar i would invest maybe like 300 now and wait for a stronger bottimline to put in the next slice of money. because i think we could go towards 5k
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
well, you are right, the market trend is down and BTC is just a little above $8.5K - a total good environment for investors, but only for those who intend to hodl a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
We can't tell you whether or not you should Bitcoin right now. It should be your own decision because in case Bitcoin price goes down rapidly, you will blame us for that, not yourself. Try to do some research what is currently happening. If you will be certain that you want to invest then do it. Remember that you should invest as much as you can afford to lose. Every kind of investment is risky, cryptocurrencies are still fresh topic, you might earn a fortune or lose everything what you have. I bought some bitcoins recently and I don't regret it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What you think.
Pages:
Jump to: