Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 10. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
No, it doesn't. Most likely, this is just a stage of the crypto-currency market. Not necessarily, after that it will cease to exist. The cryptocurrency market is already very large and nothing will destroy it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Today, all altcoins are affected by the price of bitcoin which has fallen very hard in a few weeks. Altcoin owners or holders really panic because they are affected and dropped to more than half the price, this makes the market very stressful and doesn't even know whether I will sell or just hold it, it's hard to think about.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:36:27 AM
Of course this is not the end for altcoins.It's just so happend that some of the investors are scared for the contineous decreasing of market price value on altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 12:35:45 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

I don't think anyone can know the development of any cryptocurrency if it is over, but until now crypto currencies still remain today.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 12:33:55 AM
This year has been a bad year for both investors and bounty hunter, so this doesn't happen to vanderlise the end of altcoin,.The important if crypto is volatile, so the red price should not be a surprise for us, all we have to do is to hold any altcoin we have now,
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 12:32:29 AM
At the moment the altcoin and all cryptocurrency market conditions and conditions are very unstable, but in my opinion this is a normal market cycle, when people accept issues that are considered unfavorable regarding crypto currencies that encourage them to sell their coins so they supply coins in the market, it increases so that it affects the decline in prices.
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
This is not the end of the year for Altcoint, indeed the market is still red, there has been no improvement, but I am sure whether in the long run the market will return to green, and Altcoint will also rise again
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

This is not the end of the altcoin, we don't have to worry about anything, because this will soon improve. Next month I am sure that is the beginning of the rise of all types of crypto. So, my advice is not to worry, because all this will continue to be updated, cryptocurrency will be more successful and penetrate all layers of the world financial world.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 12:27:46 AM
most likely this year is not the last year of the altcoin but the trend is still declining. maybe there are still many people who are holding. But I'm sure this altcoin price will be guessed again.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 12:26:19 AM
We can't say that this is the end of altcoins because the whole market is red. It should be noted that the main characteristic of crypto is volatility. Therefore the price can go up or go down. It doesn't mean the end at all.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
if I don't think bro. altcoin will not end. but I am sure that the decline in altcoin prices is the beginning for success in the sense that the price will rise again
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
I think for most altcoins this is the end. As I said before, the market is going through the stage of selection and implementation of crypto in the real sector of the economy. Now we will see the death of 90% of the coins, and the remaining 10% will take its place in the economy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 13, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
No this is not the end of everything. Because huge dip is really a normal thing in crypto, we've all known this thing from the start. So then we need a great big patience right now because anytime every crypto coin may rise up high, so let's buy more and earn in the near future when the price rise.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

You must know, that the crypto market always fluctuates, even you should not be too worried about the current situation, because this must happen. Altcoin is always there and developed with Bitcoin, make sure you choose a good altcoin that is resistant to uncertain market situations, like today.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

My advice, hold on to yourself, and not end the current panic situation with emotion. So much of the price of altcoin coins dropped, even the price of bitcoin also fell. Nothing can be expected at this time of all types of coins, the market situation is very bad for all the coins currently available.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
Some altcoins might not be able to survive this present state of the market, except those with genuine products to deliver. Already, some altcoins have reduced drastically in price, which might mark the beginning of their end. Yet, i still believe in eth and i believe in its future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 02:02:34 PM
It seems to me that altcoins will not fall. Despite the fact that the market is now in a rather serious condition, I'm sure that the most stable and  reliable  altcoins will remain.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
I think this is not the end for alternativecoins because they are providing a good service towards to their investors at the same time can make every investor earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
Its never the end, so many people have declared crypto to be dead in the past but it always rebounds stronger, just hold tight and wait for the next bull market.

In my opinion it is a natural thing for many people to say that crypto is dead, the number of coins and tokens that go to zero is certainly the main reason they say that, but I am sure and optimistic that the market will recover soon.

If you are new in crypto and don't have any idea about it for sure you will think that what is happening now is end of altcoin, but it is not because bitcoin and altcoin can recover just wait and we will see it soon.
Activity: 247
September 12, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
Its never the end, so many people have declared crypto to be dead in the past but it always rebounds stronger, just hold tight and wait for the next bull market.

In my opinion it is a natural thing for many people to say that crypto is dead, the number of coins and tokens that go to zero is certainly the main reason they say that, but I am sure and optimistic that the market will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: