Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 14. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 08, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
Not end for the altcoins but it is end for altcoins with no real product or project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:16:36 AM
If this is the end of Altcoin, there is no way for an ICO to appear. Because every ICO that comes will bring a new altcoin. I see that in the market competition between altcoins is actually heating up to fight for existence and increase their popularity with competition through the programs and ideas they offer. Analyze before buying altcoin so as not to get stuck with those who are a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 08, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
It is not the end of the altcoin. We can say it is the difficult time of altcoin in market. The low price and high price of altcoin is a usual thing in this crypto world. But the altcoin which are not trustable will end. You have to keep patience.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
You don't have to worry about this current market conditions. You as an investor must keep hold of your coins. Long-term investment is very important to avoid losses. We hope that the market at the end of this year will rise. And you have to stay patient and try to buy the coins at a low price.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
I don't think Altcoins will end, because new Altcoin will be launched into the world every day, and the red market will soon turn green over time.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
The most important thing you need to wait for you to want to return the interest back, believe that you will succeed and it will necessarily happen. Well done, very interesting. Continue in the same spirit and you will succeed, develop, advance. You are expecting big profits.  Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
I do not think the altcoins will disappear. Although now many did not survive the correction and surrendered. But so have many survived. And this shows that there is demand. In the meantime, there is demand, there will always be proposals.
Activity: 468
September 08, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
I am sure that the market is still improving and recovering soon, the most important thing when the market drop is to buy, by buying, we can get big profits, and I never doubt the future of Altcoins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:22:57 AM
The cause of altcoins and crypto in general to decline because of mass regulations and manipulations by whales on the industry. Also, there are some investors who think that they will always profit from a project just because they did shell out some money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 07, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
maybe you're right, some altcoins will end when the dump continues. because there are too many altcoins and competition is getting higher. but this is a good thing to filter out the best altcoins that will survive. and that will be the best altcoin in the future. if you also understand, this is the best time to buy altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:38:05 AM
The shocking decline, I did not expect this falling to be so fierce, maybe many people and I are looking forward to the bull market at the end of the year, but the current market is really fighting people's confidence.
So far, young tokens have to fight for trust. Bitcoin, as I understand it, has no problems with trust, at least as long as its price tag is below 10K.
Activity: 181
crypto lover
September 07, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
this is not means its the end of altcoin, there are so many reason why they falling, i hope it will recover early.
Activity: 756
September 07, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
The market is always red when bitcoin is falling. As soon as the market capitalization goes up so immediately we will see the green market. To the price of ico altcoins are unlikely to return, but growth will definitely be.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
Not a lot you can do about it, I don't think it's anywhere near the end. Some shitcoins probably wont ever get back to their highs but a lot will.
Activity: 46
September 07, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
The shocking decline, I did not expect this falling to be so fierce, maybe many people and I are looking forward to the bull market at the end of the year, but the current market is really fighting people's confidence.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
I think that for the Altcoins now is not a bad time. After all, there is a demand for them. And as many not bad on them earn. I see no threats at the moment for alternative crypto-currencies

Right. And the market will continue to fall until people are almost upset about it, which is a great trick. We should be more mentally retarded with crypto
Activity: 101
September 07, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
This is not the death of the altcoins. We will see great growth as in December. I think growth will be great when bitcoin is 30-50k dollars
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 07, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
Don't worry, there has been a lot of bad news so far, so the price drop is normal. I believe the market will recover soon. What we need to do now is to wait patiently for a while.

In my opinion this is a normal thing, the market will always be dump and pump, this is actually the most appropriate opportunity to buy because we can get big profits if the market has recovered, and of course the key is to be patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
It is true that price of altcoins now are very done an low. This should be a temporary situation only and sooner or later, we should see positive movement in altcoins. Notwithstanding cryptos is  very volatile and can go either ways

If you don't believe in good things that will happen in the future then you should not play virtual currencies and you should work according to your life.
Activity: 108
September 07, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
hope no! but using cryptocurrency I dont feel safe, all money is melting and nobody knows for sure why, it is not stable and not safe
This won't be the end of Bitcoin and the other coins because the prices of the coins are fluctuating  -not dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: