Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 8. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:30:47 AM
The market is slowly but recovering because we all know that summer is not the best time for raising and developing for all projects!
The same thing was said about spring (they expected the market to start moving up in the spring). Then they expected a miracle in the summer. Now they write that summer is not the best time for the market.
People, the recovery of the cryptomarket will begin after bitcoin has risen to the level of 12000-12500. But for this now there are no prerequisites.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.
Current Altcoin continues to show improvement and recovery. This will be a very capable to make future Altcoin and made Altcoin to be able to continue to increase and are able to count on it as a primary precious coins.
the decline had indeed occurred. but opportunities can still be obtained by continuing to support the development of coins in the future. see the Altcoin ability to develop I'm sure for now open late for Altcoin and will continue to be a mainstay in future coins.
Activity: 243
September 24, 2018, 04:27:26 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
My friend honestly this is not the end of crypto currency but a big test to all of us if we can go through or surrendered in a middle of our earnings.
Activity: 166
September 23, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
It's just a market cycle, and that's the norm and over time the market will stabilize again, don't worry and be patient, and if you patiently hold it you will see the market improve and you will be able to benefit by selling it at high prices.
The market is going to have a pump very soon, you can see how the markets are moving up if you visit cmc.
Activity: 318
September 23, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
It's just a market cycle, and that's the norm and over time the market will stabilize again, don't worry and be patient, and if you patiently hold it you will see the market improve and you will be able to benefit by selling it at high prices.
Activity: 756
September 23, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
I can not say certainty that this is the end of the altcoins, but I can not also say that this is only the beginning. Because the beginning has already been in 2016-2017. I think changes will be exactly
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
The market is slowly but recovering because we all know that summer is not the best time for raising and developing for all projects!
Activity: 598
September 18, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
For now, the price of Altcoin is indeed experiencing a very deep price decline, but in my opinion it is normal because it is caused by the movement of Bitcoin prices. but I believe that the price of Altcoin for the future will rise again.
Activity: 619
September 18, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.
Current Altcoin continues to show improvement and recovery. This will be a very capable to make future Altcoin and made Altcoin to be able to continue to increase and are able to count on it as a primary precious coins.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
This is a witch hunt and Altcoin, which have no future will be a prey. It's good for us, if we want one strong, clearly... crypto market. When every's ok, i think market will reach at least 1.000 bil $ in next one or two year. So keep calm, guys. Patient is the key, and winner have to patient. Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 09:02:27 PM
I think this is new, many people doubt the future of cryptocurrencies because they see a drop in prices, but to me this is the beginning because I'm sure and optimistic that Crypto will be a good and profitable investment.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 18, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
Some people think because the market is down means the end, I do question some people's decision making first, why do you invest in a space that you know little or nothing about and few months later you think this is the end. Surely some projects will go to zero but those that survive are going to produce next millionaires

I agree with you.
will be the end for altcoins that cannot compete with other powerful altcoins.
and the surviving alt coin will be a valuable one in the future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 08:45:35 PM
That is only market cycle. You need to learn that. Actually we are starting freshly again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 18, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
Some people think because the market is down means the end, I do question some people's decision making first, why do you invest in a space that you know little or nothing about and few months later you think this is the end. Surely some projects will go to zero but those that survive are going to produce next millionaires
Activity: 98
September 18, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
I believe that the end of the altcoin is still very far away. And do not need to think about it. I'm sure that everything will fall into place, only this takes time. Do not panic.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
September 18, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
One funny thing is that people tend to forget that some of these Altcoins has an underlying project when the price is low but when the price is high, all of them automatically becomes legit. What goes down might go up someday.
Activity: 212
September 18, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
People always very afraid with altcoin market because some newbie think it will be end in a short time but I think cryptocurrency never end in a short time because if you follow cnn news so you can get too many live news about cryptocurrency. So you must watch this update news for altcoin and I hope you can make a perfect result in altcoin coin market. Still now altcoin market is going pump and in future it will be more valuable.
Activity: 108
September 14, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
This is not really the end for all altcoins, though many coins would collapse as a result of the downturn in the market but most would still survive.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
No, this is not the end of altcoin ,all you need to know is that, it's a proper thing for market to fall rose, even on a bare business, so it's a thing we should be waiting for
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
September 14, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
I think many altcoins will die off but some will find a permanent userbase and usecase and will survive and thrive. The altcoin market has been pretty depressing this year, but I have high hopes for the future!
Pages:
Jump to: