Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 11. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Some will probably never recover but a lot will. Worth taking the risk in some at this point in my opinion, could go to zero but could go back to their ATH which would be a 10x-20x gain.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
Don't worry too much. The market is cyclical, and it has been and will be. Just be patient. Now there is a good opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies and do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
yes, is the end of these Altcoin which are no real applications and the project is not strong enough to survive. This is a chance to challenge the projects, the existing projects will have a strong breakthrough in the coming period

Activity: 106
Merit: 6
September 12, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Its never the end, so many people have declared crypto to be dead in the past but it always rebounds stronger, just hold tight and wait for the next bull market.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
as long as bitcoin exists, there will always be altcoins. i see no reason why that should change. the only things that will change are the altcoins that will be used. some will die and there will be new ones again.

Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
This is not the end of altcoin, in every business there is always ups and down. What matters is once ability to handle any situation.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
September 12, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
I think we are at disbelief now. It’s time to buy alts. But usually people don’t like buy dip but prefer buy high...
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 10:36:56 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Never, normal situation if altcoin goes down for today. Altcoin won't die, like in life, all things must have ups and downs. This also happens in the crypto market, so keep calm and always support crypto, because your positive support and thoughts will all make crypto prices even better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 09:22:14 AM
No, it is not the end. Everything is just beginning, so you can start to buy more promising coins now and you will be rich during the bullish market.
Activity: 428
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
The future is for the altcoins!!! Cool
Go to the CoinMarketCap and you will see many worthy tokens.
And the red market is not a reason for panic, but a reason to buy! Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 12, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
I would rather call it hibernation period. We'd become too excited after last year's crypto-pump, and today's prices seem to us extremely low. We should simply calm down and keep patience during this period.
right what you say crypto will not be forever above, sometimes the price will go down so I will understand it better. with the decline and increase in crypto prices this is precisely what makes crypto can be very profitable because we can buy coins when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
No, altcoins proves that has a good potential to fluctuates like bitcoin has it's more on gaining this such coin so for me it has a good chances to survive in more years of coming.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
I would rather call it hibernation period. We'd become too excited after last year's crypto-pump, and today's prices seem to us extremely low. We should simply calm down and keep patience during this period.
right what you say crypto will not be forever above, sometimes the price will go down so I will understand it better. with the decline and increase in crypto prices this is precisely what makes crypto can be very profitable because we can buy coins when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 12, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
I hope and I believe that this is not the end, but the huge number of new ICOs that after selling the tokens are a big minus for investors, inspires fear. Many crypto projects have disappeared and will disappear, only those who have a finished product will remain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 12, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
The most important negative factor is the increase in the time it takes to transfer the crypto currency from the sender to the recipient. Very sasto they just get stuck on the net. In addition, there is limited bandwidth, which makes small operations unprofitable.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
This is a normal market cycle. Supply and demand set the price and people are selling off so the prices are falling. By no means does it spell the end.

Also, more than -10% is typical in crypto. Actually much, much more than 10%.

I agree with you. What happen to the market today is just normal. It really happened anytime. The prices depends on the supply and demand in the market. But this is not the end for altcoins. This is just part of it's volatility in nature.

During the long history of the existence of bitcoins, many cases are known when the rate fell very sharply and practically without a reason. So, on January 1-2, 2017, the bitcoin rate was $ 1153, but on January 5, he fell to $ 850 more !!Hopefully this will not happen again! Altcoins are watching for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 51
September 11, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
alt market is just getting adjust for the needs of the momment.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
I don't think that's the end of the altcoins. I think that this is a normal phenomenon when after rising prices demand falls and the market begins to fall
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
After every trend, a new trend will emerge. Prices will uprise and that's a nice time to buy.
Activity: 275
September 11, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
I think that this bad period for Tokens and Bitches will soon end. It can not be bad for so long, because there are many promising lines for improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: