Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 5. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

I am absolutely sure that this is not the end for the modern ICO market. Of course, the current state of this market leads to feelings among investors. But I very much hope to restore the situation, especially from next year - the number of scammers will gradually decrease, so investor confidence in new projects will improve.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 18, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
No way. The rise and fall in the value of cryptocurrencies is nothing more than the market manifestations of a particular product. Behind the fall there will always be an adjustment and a rise.
Activity: 3
October 18, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
I sure hope that we see the end of many altcoins here.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
October 18, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
I don't see this as the end of cryptocurrency, it's just a matter of global economic uncertainty so many people choose to secure their assets
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 18, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
There are so many alternative coins in this world.
There are some who will not make it and will end ERA.
But in the statement end for alternative coins is a hundred percent all gone! IT will never happen.
Alternative coins will continue to grow along with all the coins and tokens with great project and potentials.
Activity: 398
October 18, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
wish we quit this market sooner, by the time you post this topic,
we're just too greedy to give up
most of us who stayed, balance had been divided in 4 at least Sad
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
This is the beginning !
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
I really want to say that this is the end of altcoins but i still believe in it, so i won't. December will be for the market so lets wait because this is not the end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:49:47 PM
This is not yet the end, we should not worry about anything that is happening now, it will rise soon for sure, next month is the beginning of the rise of all coins, so don't worry just keep updated with what is happening to it but don't feel so down when you are seeing the price of the coins since it is just a normal.

yes agreee with you, this is not the end of altcoins, altcoins will still a live now and for future.. altcoins have good prospect/potential and will always use by people, it strong reason why altcoins difficult to die... keep calm and don't be panic
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 18, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
I do not agree if the altcoin will fail because indeed altcoin is basically also experiencing a lot of big profits with the development because more and more altcoins and developers
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
I also agree that this is a normal state of the market. In addition, you should not pay attention only to altcoins, since the entire cryptocurrency market is in drawdown. This will change when the market begins to unfold and people will again invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
This is a normal market cycle. Supply and demand set the price and people are selling off so the prices are falling. By no means does it spell the end.

Also, more than -10% is typical in crypto. Actually much, much more than 10%.
like coinsontheroad says above, this is a normal condition for altcoin market now demand in market set the price, and now many people got panic and sell thir asset early in market correction.
Activity: 286
October 18, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
The market from time to time has these abrupt movements, there is no need to despair, we have almost 10 years in this and still do not learn to have patience, it shows such a lack of experience and knowledge, especially to keep calm in tense situations, so relax, lay down a while and wait it for recover.
Exactly.
Since the price can be anywhere on the charts, investing in the coins before the year finishes would be a smart tactic.
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
The market from time to time has these abrupt movements, there is no need to despair, we have almost 10 years in this and still do not learn to have patience, it shows such a lack of experience and knowledge, especially to keep calm in tense situations, so relax, lay down a while and wait it for recover.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 18, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
All the weak hands sold all altcoins and now to get back to ATH level we will need to wait BTC to gain much and then people will start sell it for altcoins.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
Just as everyone's wallets are gone. But unfortunately, nothing to do. at this point, wait patiently and continue trading in the bull market without panic. There is no such thing as the end of the alts.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 18, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
Be patient,all market will be revenge with increase the price of Bitcoin.
Of course it's very difficult to wait ... But there are no options. Huge briefcases turned into small wallets  Grin
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
That is normal market cycle brudda. No need to worry about. You know in crypto space pumps and dumps are really normal. So during dumps no need to afraid about anything. only we should buy promising coins and we should hold them until bull.
Activity: 32
October 18, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
Be patient,all market will be revenge with increase the price of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 18, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
It seems to me that we should not regard the fall of the cryptocurrency market as his death. I think that we should remember that the market is developing cyclically and growth will begin soon.
Totally agree. People who do not believe will not be able to earn in the crypto market. Moreover, many altcoins have very useful functions that have a future.
Pages:
Jump to: