Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 9. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:21:06 PM
altcoin is not as easy as envisioned to go and then disappear. altcoin more and more popping up, this is due to the desire to achieve the success of the coin-coin before. Dah altcoin this will make progress steadily and there will be activity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
I don't think this is the end! A timely challenge, and one that soon will end, at least it's all over the news. As for further growth, here I can not say clearly for all the coins, some may not recover, and some even fly up to the moon. Our business is small, we can only wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Nope its not end and we have seen many ends like this its normal when BTC goes higher alt owners sell it but when BTC will stabilase alts will go to green again.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Well,the current market situation is just normal zcenario in digital market in which the value of every coin is not stable.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

That wasn't the end of altcoins, but right now it's even more bad for the altcoins, almost all top 100 coins are at more than 90% drop from there all time high. And the condition is even more worse for beyond 100+ ranking coins.

I think this was much needed as many projects with no working product gained huge gains during bull run, which made many people to start investing in them. It's good for the entire crypto space in longer run, it will tske fake or non performing coins out of the equation and only good projects will remain
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

This is the normal way for the marekt to do its things. I think some alts will disappear. And only the good ones can survive in the market. But we need not to worry about that. There are always some coins will come into being.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
All altcoins go toe-to-toe with Bitcoin. And if altcoins are falling, it means that Bitcoin is also falling. Accordingly, when Bitcoin becomes more expensive, many altcoins become more expensive. But this is not the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
altcoins will continue to exist and no doubt with such a drop in prices, some will depreciate and cease to be in demand
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Just the opposite, I think they could become more valuable now that bitcoin and ethereum are dropping really badly.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
just be optimistic if the altcoin will improve again. if many people are hacking and there is no security fix on blockhain, maybe the altcoin will be finished.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

I think the end will come when (if) we all stop here and talk about it, when (if) the interest of people will disappear to the crypto world, when all buyers on these cranes will end. In the meantime, this is just a cycle of the market.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

never mind this is normal, and after a decline there will definitely be an increase. we are only required to be patient, and don't complain much. altcoin is still very young and there are so many coins in the altcoin, chances are there will be altcoins that cannot survive but surely there will be many altcoins that still exist. do not worry.
Activity: 49
September 13, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
According to me the altcoin never die or to say the cryptocurrency never end. If the value is decrese it doesnt mean that the coins will end the value of coin are up and down in market as per the demand and i think that altcoin is also have a good future also grow too much so no any cryptocurrency will end only the price will up and down thats it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:43:15 AM
I dont think altcoins will necesarily die altogether, however when the ICO craze is over and the amount of alctoins created every month will decrease, eventually a lot of altcoins will die because a lot of them are useless. Most of the altcoins were experiencing decrease in value and the same is happening along with the price variations taking place with bitcoin and ethereum. If you go through the price variation chart can understand the values of altcoins growing when ethereum or bitcoin increases and falls when the ethereum or bitcoin value drops.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
The market of cryptography is quite cyclical. The fall in prices is followed by growth. So do not say that this is the end. And certainly a small part of the crypto currency does not survive in the market.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
I dont think this is the end of altcoins. It does not mean that if the market is down its going to end. Lets wait until the year ends. I believe the prices will grow up
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
Don't be pessimistic, I often hear when the market drops, so a lot of information says that now is end for altcoins, I'm sure that the market is recovering so that buying and investing now is a good and profitable idea in the future.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
We can't say that this is the end of altcoins because the whole market is red. It should be noted that the main characteristic of crypto is volatility. Therefore the price can go up or go down. It doesn't mean the end at all.

Yeah not because the coin price down means its going to dead, the price is just decrease but don't think it will be dead, before you invest your money in crypto you need to know about the volatility of the coin so you need to be aware about the pump and dump.
Activity: 219
September 13, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
Hopefully this is not the end of everything ... we hope Crypto will continue to run so that the bounty hunters, investors and people involved in it can be happy ... Hopefully this negative trend can end soon and change with a positive trend
Pages:
Jump to: