Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 15. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 07, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
hope no! but using cryptocurrency I dont feel safe, all money is melting and nobody knows for sure why, it is not stable and not safe
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
There is no end for such thing as cryptocurrencies because people are interested in it. Everything that can be sold is having ups and downs so it's pretty usual for market. Just let it to take some time to get back.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
The market is on the downward trend so will be. In this market, that is very normal, nothing to worry about. In my opinion, this year the market is still downward trend. That process will free up unqualified coins from trading floors. Instead, it will refresh the encryption system to bring more quality to the community
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
I'm sure the altcoin is still not over, because the rise of the altcoin will soon come in the near future.
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
I think the Altcoins will still exist, but the prices will be low, not as high as they were earlier this year. I hope that Altcoins will recover when the BTC rises. This is what we all are expecting.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
No need to worry about things like this, just need to be patient waiting for the price will definitely turn green if it's time. Because there will be no end to the altcoin. If there is still one person still using altcoin, then altcoin will not end. I think things like this are common in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
all that is occurring now isn't the cease of the ride, I think altcoin remains very some distance away. many new altcoin preserve to appear on the market although some of them are able to live on in the marketplace.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
Indeed for many Altcoin currently undergoing quite serious decline. but I don't see that these things are to be be the end for Altcoin. the development will inevitably occur in the future at Altcoin. so it should remain optimistic with airstrike changes and improvements that are able to bring the Altcoin to continue to bang
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 09:09:15 PM
Don't worry, there has been a lot of bad news so far, so the price drop is normal. I believe the market will recover soon. What we need to do now is to wait patiently for a while.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 08:21:10 PM
It is true that price of altcoins now are very done an low. This should be a temporary situation only and sooner or later, we should see positive movement in altcoins. Notwithstanding cryptos is  very volatile and can go either ways
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
I think this is just the beginning for altcoins, we are all in for a good reward for our hard work

Really, the majority of the altcoins are not older than 2 years. How can be an end of them? I believe - the cryptocurrency market will show the best growth in 2019, and it will become the year of the crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 02:59:57 PM
In the cryptocurrency world, pump and dump coin prices often occur, so the current price drop is only temporary and will increase as soon as the time comes, so don't panic  Smiley
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:48:37 PM
I think this is not the end but a huge number of new ICO inspires fear. I think the situation will improve when the market will come the regulators, who will be able to weed out fraud. But when they appear it is very complex and unpredictable issue. Maybe never. Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
All looks how falling and die of altcoins, but i hope that is not true and market will returns, so altcoins again will be red. So, what can come back green days? I think that now a good Ethereum prece, so - many people, maybe, decide to buy it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
I think that for the Altcoins now is not a bad time. After all, there is a demand for them. And as many not bad on them earn. I see no threats at the moment for alternative crypto-currencies
Activity: 73
September 05, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Altcoins were created to carry out some specific function in the world of cryptocurrency which as at today we are visibly seeing them that doesn't mean that there will not be dump for some Altcoins but Altcoin like Ethereum have come to fulfill that specific purpose it was created for and move on Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 05, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
This is the usual cycle for the market and nothing it does not mean for altcoins in general, but maybe some coins will come off the race!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
I don't think that's the case, Altcoint isn't over yet and I'm sure Altcoint is able to survive for a long time, indeed the market is in a sluggish condition, all cointers are down, but we must remain optimistic, if conditions like this will gradually improve
Activity: 31
September 05, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
it would say it's not the end for all alt coins, but the end for coins that do not serve any purpose
Activity: 253
September 05, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
in my opinion, this is not the end of the altcoin, because the conditions are here. And not only altcoin, but also the bitcoin down. Then rightly so, altcoin it down because the market is now also being in the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: