Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 2. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
I think that falling will continue until the end of this year. Maybe we will see the growth in Q1 2019. But i think that altcoins will have nice future. The will grow in several times next year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:30:37 AM
This is not the end for coins. Not! Just another correction in the market. Patience now we just need to wait for December.
Activity: 274
October 30, 2018, 07:28:11 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
Activity: 756
October 29, 2018, 05:16:25 AM
Message from the spring when the situation was better. However, this panic ... it makes me laugh. Heh, the market there is little time. It has not even been fully formed. IMHO, but we still have to go through the Great Depression, it is still to come  Wink

Hope, the market has already come to the recovery stage. I am looking forward to opening the coinmarketcap and watching that all of the coins are green. I guess that many alts will gain. I'm waiting December!
Activity: 571
October 27, 2018, 07:40:09 PM
I, too, think that this phenomenon only temporary. Of course there are altcoins and tokens that are not able to survive and even when the market goes up it is unlikely to help such coins, so the best thing we can do now is to choose the right coins and invest in them.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
nothing is impossible we just need to be patient the market will return to normal and the altcoin will move normally as well we only need to see which coins will be more potential in the future, lots of coins that will produce surprises in the future
Activity: 420
October 27, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
Message from the spring when the situation was better. However, this panic ... it makes me laugh. Heh, the market there is little time. It has not even been fully formed. IMHO, but we still have to go through the Great Depression, it is still to come  Wink
I agree that we need to go through this period, because everything is ahead. Be sure to be more normal and then bullish market) the Main thing be patient!  Waiting for the bull market ladies and gentlemen!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
This is not an end just a new beginning.There's a long way to go for the Altcoins.Just try to pick the right one.
Activity: 224
October 27, 2018, 03:05:12 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
this is still within reasonable limits, I estimate "Dump" is caused by investor fears or other games. Don't worry about the current conditions, I'm sure that in the future prices will rise again and cryptocurrencies will succeed again.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
Yes, many times there were such falls, serovno in the future, the price will return to its place and will cost much more expensive than those prices that were
Activity: 197
October 27, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
I think that it’s the end of the beginning  Cool Most of the top altcoins have really great products so there is no reason for their end.
Most coins are not great products, they are only there to make it look like they are making money. The top 10 coins has the most potential.
copper member
Activity: 262
October 27, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
I don't think this is the end of altcoins. I think its just a small correction period. few days later all altcoins come back in green signal. So be patience and belived in crypto currency and stay with crypto currency.
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
i think this is normal if price btc go down then altcoin will follow it, why you say this end of altcoin, stellar and ripple has long been release since 2013 and survive until now.
but yeah certainly altcoin with bad project will go scam, everyday about 50 ico is made, but only 1 or 2 ico will survive the other is defeat, that mean the best project will survive.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
I think that it’s the end of the beginning  Cool Most of the top altcoins have really great products so there is no reason for their end.
Activity: 560
October 27, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
I think, that altcoins only started to rise, you know. End of alts would be so far from now. And dynamic of the market shows it every day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 02:15:51 PM
After last dec-jan many bad news came one by one and many regulations and ban came from many different government. So the investors or the holders started to panic and s start to sell. So market start dumping and for many fuds the market is not going well. But that doesn't mean everything is finished. This whole thing is just started, it's in it baby stage. When many general people come to this space this will be big . And already many good news started to come like bakkt is coming with exchange or Fidelity is also coming. I know many altcoins are scam or failed already but there is still many who make this market and technology perfect.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 27, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
The only altcoins that would be gone are those coins that doesn’t have enough potential in growth, altcoins will never die. Price decrease of cryptocurries occur every year and it’s very normal to have a decrease in the price coz the market here is volatile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
Activity: 161
October 27, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
There’s nothing to worry about remember the crypto market is very volatile, what’s happening now in the market is just a normal cycle of cryptocurries it has its ups and downs.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
this is just a normal cycle that occurs in altcoins, this can be used as the best moment for purchase. so I don't think altcoin will end today. this is just a cycle of decreasing or decreasing prices for altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: