Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 3. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 27, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

I think yes, it is the of the some Altcoins. Because there are some altcoins that the price is getting dump day by day. So i think that token will be dead and will not see in the future. But i believe that some altcoins will recover quickly like Ripple, Litecoin, BCH, Ethereum, Waves, NEO and etc. Smiley
Some bad-quality tokens will die out in the future, there will be no such token on the market, and only powerful tokens exist, if all the atlcoins are expected to collapse. is never right. That's just an unfounded prediction.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
this is not the end of Altcoin because there are still many good and potentially good Altcoins for the future like Riplle, EOS, NEO and there are lots of Altcoins that I think will continue to grow.
especially if Bitcoin rises again, Altcoin will also increase slowly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 27, 2018, 12:48:36 PM
there's no end to Altcoin, except for a few things that I mentioned happened then the end of Altcoin will definitely happen, that is :
1. no one believes to investing in ICO anymore
2. market cap drops by 50% or more
3. there are new investments whose profits are greater than crypto
4. all countries banned crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 12:47:51 PM
This discount is a test for the quality altcoin. If a project is truly good and has a strong community, it will overcome this stage and develop strongly in the future. And projects with no clear goals and future will be eliminated. So is the general trend in crypto. You can see the BTC Gold, this is unvalid token which dramatically droped from 800$ to 10$.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
Still all projects that were not scam are breezing. Maybe suffered also some teams with a low amount of funds collected, but other projects are waiting for another recovery of bitcoin and ATH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
This is good happen so we will know the best one. And we will know which teams are the focus to their project or just want to take the money and go away.
The real projects will stay strong and will receive support from participants
Of course, I totally agree with you. Real projects are developing now, when even their tokens have fallen in price tenfold. The market will be restored and these projects will again be in price. During this time, stagnation can leave only useless projects, the market will only be cleared of debris.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

No this is not the end. Altcoins are going great right now. Go for coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are excellent to invest in.
Most alts has dump but there are some price rise in the market. It is not the end of alts though some crypto dies because of no improvement. Choose best coins to invest that at the end we will not lose.
Activity: 304
October 27, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

I think yes, it is the of the some Altcoins. Because there are some altcoins that the price is getting dump day by day. So i think that token will be dead and will not see in the future. But i believe that some altcoins will recover quickly like Ripple, Litecoin, BCH, Ethereum, Waves, NEO and etc. Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

No this is not the end. Altcoins are going great right now. Go for coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are excellent to invest in.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 27, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
This is good happen so we will know the best one. And we will know which teams are the focus to their project or just want to take the money and go away.
The real projects will stay strong and will receive support from participants
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 27, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

I think because of the lack of investors entering crypto. doesn't mean crypto will end up here. I am sure there are still many investors who still believe in the development of crypto in the future and can take significant profits.
Activity: 208
October 27, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Yes, all of the altcoins now are in red and i am so sad to what happened to the altcoins and also to Ethereum. Ethereum now will go down below $200... I think that's why some tokens is dumping because of the platform ERC-20 also that is one of the reason why Ethereum gets a big dump.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
I do not believe that alternative coins will die in the near future. It seems to me that we need to go through a period of falling and we will get a good profit.
altcoins won't die in the nearest future - it is precisely. But in the future they will become much less. there is too much coins, and there is no advantage from them.
its too early if we say cryptocurrency die.bitcoin and other cryptocurrency still on early developtment and not completely yet for their roadmap.so dont worry with current price on market.
projects developtment need long time, it could not be done in short time.maybe 2 or 3 years was ideal time for developtment.so when facing bearish movement dont be worry and said it was end of crypto.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 27, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
Many say that now is the end of cryptocurrencies, in my opinion this is normal, when it is too easy to make coins and tokens, the value will automatically go down and become a normal thing, and no investors are interested.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
During the red market, everything is falling and this is normal. Altcoins suffered more from the drop, and I hope they will show us the better pump, when the market recovers. Just wait and hope that the bulls will come till the end of the year.
Why everyone says that bulls will come till the end of the year? I've heard thoughts like that year ago and nothing happend, probably this time won't happen again,however top 20 of crypto looks very stable now and I think it should move but I'm not sure in wich side.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
now the market is low that doesn't mean altcoins are dead there is lot of scope for altcoins to survive this downfall is right time for development we should wait for future growth
Activity: 602
October 27, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
Nothing terrible will happen for sure, because the market will not be able to survive without altcoins, because this is called an alternative to what is on the market today. This is the most important thing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
October 27, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
The fact that by the end of the year there will be growth of the market it is for sure, but whether it will be huge is not clear. Well, altcoins on the growth of the market in any case they grow 2 times faster than Bitcoin. Therefore, everything will be fine with them if there is a strong team behind them.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
During the red market, everything is falling and this is normal. Altcoins suffered more from the drop, and I hope they will show us the better pump, when the market recovers. Just wait and hope that the bulls will come till the end of the year.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 27, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
I do not believe that alternative coins will die in the near future. It seems to me that we need to go through a period of falling and we will get a good profit.
altcoins won't die in the nearest future - it is precisely. But in the future they will become much less. there is too much coins, and there is no advantage from them.
its too early if we say cryptocurrency die.bitcoin and other cryptocurrency still on early developtment and not completely yet for their roadmap.so dont worry with current price on market.
Pages:
Jump to: