Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 30. (Read 23706 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 23, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
i think we can always, always find a way round this, i mean, it doesn't matter who takes all the good goins, you still can have your profir if you analyse and make some assumptions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
I believe that either we are already at the bottom, or we will fall a little more and a long and dreary stage of accumulation will begin, which will last from several months to a year. Wait for further growth is not until the end of 2019.
Activity: 571
November 23, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
Even now, I would not recommend investing in cryptocurrency. The price of many altcoins may drop. I would wait for the market to unfold. And only then bought

I agree with you, this is a very dangerous time for investments, it isn't clear how the market will react tomorrow. It is better to wait for more stable times or a U-turn.
I also adhere to these views, because the market after such a strong drawdown has not returned to its previous position for the whole week and I think that now this will not happen and we will see prices such as now for at least a few weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
November 23, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
Not yet, but I am waiting for come back!
At the same time I am glad for such decrease because it is opportunity for me to fill up my bags with cheap alts and btc and to repeat sucess of 2017 year.

You are very passionate
This is a good thing
But you have to pay attention and try to enter the market in stages
Do not be greedy Cheesy
You may lose a lot in a matter of hours
No one knows
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Even now, I would not recommend investing in cryptocurrency. The price of many altcoins may drop. I would wait for the market to unfold. And only then bought

I agree with you, this is a very dangerous time for investments, it isn't clear how the market will react tomorrow. It is better to wait for more stable times or a U-turn.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
At the same time I am glad for such decrease because it is opportunity for me to fill up my bags with cheap alts and btc and to repeat sucess of 2017 year.

Never return for the comeback of the market before you buy back.
Make your earning spread better. if you will buy at the higher phase then you cannot maximize the profit.
A real smart in cryptocurrency are the one who study the market and situation and buy at low before the rise starts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 22, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Yes. This is the time for a comeback for crypto though the crypto market hasn't been well recently. However, I still do believe that cryptocurrency will get back to its former state. It will bounce back and there's no need to worry.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
The stability is a question as the bitcoin and other cryptos are going down. I do not agree to the point of only investing in the top coins but always need to be on a lookout for new coins. Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin also should be considered.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
The volatile nature of the market makes it unpredictable and as such no one can say exactly maybe it is time for the price to go up or down. All I know is that when the time comes, the price will go up again
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 22, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Yes, this is a great time to start investing today, because the market situation is being created directly for new investors, who today still thought about starting the investment process but were waiting for low prices.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
As what i have seen in many markets right now mate as of  now,  i think its different from prices last year and not this time for the comeback of cryptocurrency. Many people right now doing panic seeling compared to the counts of people who are buying. Lets just hope that in the next year, it will comeback.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
The market has not really stabilized in the past two days. The value of bitcoin still falls below $ 4,500. So we can not say the market is steady and growing again. In my opinion, the decline will take place until the end of November and stabilize in December.
Activity: 434