Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 32. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I hope that now is the time when the crypto currency will start to grow again and new people will start coming to the market because the correction has been going on for a very long time
cryptocurrency will sratrt to grow i do not think that people wil let it die soo soon and we can concentrate on something else
Activity: 490
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
cryptocurreny world is not recovering as it has not had problens on the first plafe you have nothing to worry about
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I hope that now is the time when the crypto currency will start to grow again and new people will start coming to the market because the correction has been going on for a very long time
Activity: 186
who knows maybe it can happen but i believe hardly that it is going to happen soon maybe till the new year when noone will expect such a comeback from crypto i hope and  i wish soooo.
Activity: 168
Here I am very worried now. As I wait for the full-fledged position of the market. I am ready to invest and invest. But with caution. As I constantly read negative reviews about the collapse of the crypto currency in general.
I think, quite a bit and there will be time kriptovalyute. And all our strengths and invested money in coins will bring success. But the main thing is that the crypto currency will continue to develop and only to please.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
yes at the moment the market is stable with upward trends but in my opinion it is still too early to make a judgment or to invest, i personally would expect to say at least another month before pronouncing
Activity: 182
I think a good time will come after the new year. I think the market correction will end. And it is possible to start investing peacefully already in early 2019. But this is still a superficial forecast. As will be in fact, we'll see.
Activity: 350
In july it was too optimistic, but now the time has come! We have been waiting too long for the bullish market. The whole year was a disaster for every crypto investor. But the longer you wait, the more the profits are!
I absolutely did not understand how you can understand the expression "the more you wait, the more profit"? This year, the more we waited, the greater the loss. From the fact that a lot of time has passed, the mood of the market has not changed much and it is still bearish.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
My advice is to not buy shit coin, so many promising projects, why chase imaginary profits, when you can consistently earn. Yes, the temptation is great to invest one dollar and get a 100, but that time has passed, when everything was growing. Now we need to select projects for investment.
Activity: 378
In july it was too optimistic, but now the time has come! We have been waiting too long for the bullish market. The whole year was a disaster for every crypto investor. But the longer you wait, the more the profits are!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Coins have started to rise up when ber months came same as last year so its is possible that this month would be a great start for coins to pump up in the coinmarket capitalization although its not really growing on steadily as we already know its votality but we still hope for the best before this year ends.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
crypto conditions will still be very difficult to predict, and anything can still happen, but it will almost touch the end of the year, and usually at the end of the year the market always has a bull run, hopefully this year too
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Sure. This is the time for a come back for cryptocurrency though the market isn't healthy at the moment but it's worth it. This is the time you need to buy and hold on for some period of time before you go ahead to sell. Don't wait till the market recovers,  start investing now and smile later.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Definitely thinking another alt coin run coming on, maybe early nov.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
perhaps the recovery of crypto prices that is happening now can slowly be used as one of the best ways for crypto comeback. because it has long felt that crypto is in a low price position and it provides very small assets.
I think that crypto is an opportunity to earn. Because here you can very simply and earn a lot. Only for this purpose it is necessary to be guided a little in кpиптoaлютe and a little money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
we all hope that the growth will come back soon and we can make good money on it Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
And it seems to me that now it’s probably the time to start showing interest in cryptocurrency again, because very soon cryptocurrency will again become popular as before, now there’s a period when people still don’t dare to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: