Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 31. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
if the cryptocurency gets trust and the altcoin starts to increase maybe it's time for the bounty hunter to come back like last year in the cryptocurency.
Activity: 378
November 20, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
I don't think so. We need to wait until the next year. Now all cryptocurrencies are falling and there is no chance to start a new bullrun. Nobody believes that crypto will grow in this year.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 20, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
I keep telling people that crypto market won't make comeback by the end of this year rather it will dip more, I think we will start seeing crypto comeback by middle of next year, there is a whole of thing going on in the background.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
I think there will be no return to previous places and therefore the market will fall and who hopes for growth despite the fact that the market cannot be analyzed on news that is very encouraging because as we see the market has fallen and will fall  Sad
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
It would be great if we would see another bull run this year, but try to be realistic, during the last week the prices were down by 30-40 percent and there are simply no chances for crypto to get recovered this year.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
Bitcoin dropped to 4400 and this is very good buy opportunity for big players, maybe we can see 4k dollar and I'm expecting that after big whales store bitcoin from this prices, we will see 10k+ dollar in few months and then it can drops to 6-7k dollar again, soon we will see what will happen.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
Definitely yes. This is the time for a come back for crypto. Cryptocurrency has come to stay and going nowhere again so all that its needed is for us to believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 02:24:02 PM
Yes, it is certain that Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will surely come back but I don't think that will be in this year again. Bear happens in all markets not only in Cryptocurrency, we should just learn how to stay positive in any situation of the market.
Activity: 43
November 20, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
I think it is not a trap but still it is not a comeback for crypto. It will take a lot of time fro market to rehabilitate from this dip. When you see Bitcoin's price about fifteen thousands then it means that crypto is coming back.             
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I do not understand why people stopped working with cryptocurrencies. This is a great area and earning it is usually always large and fast enough. The good news is that now the situation is even better than before and more ambitions
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The market has stabilized around $200-220 billion and stagnating there. There are still no signs for change of  the market trend.
Crypto space is  prepared for uptrend but global economy and market situation is not suitable for it at the moment. Hoping for quick change.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Even now, I would not recommend investing in cryptocurrency. The price of many altcoins may drop. I would wait for the market to unfold. And only then bought
where did you get such information that the market will fall even lower? Of course, everyone has the desire to buy cheaper, and sell at a higher price, but there is no need to provoke panic in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Even now, I would not recommend investing in cryptocurrency. The price of many altcoins may drop. I would wait for the market to unfold. And only then bought
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Now is a great time to start working with cryptocurrencies again. The market is now in a close position to take off again and even improve the results of the past years. I don't think it's right to miss such a big chance to correct mistakes
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
You weren't supposed to leave the cryptocurrency. You have lost the opportunity to gain good experience on how to work in a falling market.
Activity: 936
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
whether there is a secret behind the decline or increase in prices, but the most important thing is that we use the current moments to buy at low prices and wait for crypto to recover in the near future, although slowly but surely it has an impact on us.
Activity: 426
Now is a good time for a comeback, as in the autumn and winter time there is a noticeable high activity and a rise in prices.
Activity: 630
I hope that now is the time when the crypto currency will start to grow again and new people will start coming to the market because the correction has been going on for a very long time
cryptocurrency will sratrt to grow i do not think that people wil let it die soo soon and we can concentrate on something else
of cpurse it will and now when the prices are still low on some projects and coin we can invest in what we consider the best
You should also take into account the fact that the current state of the crypto-currency market can negatively affect the development of many projects. In any case, today is a very tempting chance for investment in the crypto currency.
Activity: 368
I hope that now is the time when the crypto currency will start to grow again and new people will start coming to the market because the correction has been going on for a very long time
cryptocurrency will sratrt to grow i do not think that people wil let it die soo soon and we can concentrate on something else
of cpurse it will and now when the prices are still low on some projects and coin we can invest in what we consider the best
Activity: 368
cryptocurrency will grow i have no doubts abput it and we should not be afraid of losing money if we invested in the right project
Pages:
Jump to: