Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 34. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
Now the "green" market, but the analyst says that we will still go to correction, there will be a chance to buy currency at a good price
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
Obviously this is not the case, the market will not take off so easily, this is a slow process, the bear market is very long, we are not sure when it will end.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I think is this the right time to come back on crypto.Market has stabilized and now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Well, sooner or later, the crypt must turn around and again show great growth, as huge money is invested in the development of the cryptocurrency infrastructure around the world
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Most likely the middle of September will be the moment when the crypto currency will creep up!
Activity: 518
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

I don't believe that we are seeing a recovery just yet, there is no telling what the price of the coin will be but for not it is not looking good as there is not a lot of movement in the prices of the coins right now. They are pretty much just tethering on the same price range going up and down a little bit at a time. Maybe in time we will see more improvement.
Activity: 420
If we analyze the current situation, then the stabilization of the market is visible and the corrections are not so significant, and we hope that in the future there will not be any more serious failures, they will not be allowed. So we are waiting for the reversal and intensive  growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't see it as a trap. We all know that crypto can be unpredictable when it comes to price. I don't see any reason why they need to trap investors knowing the fact the crypto will always be on demand. Also, the market situation right now is dropping and its not showing any signs of comeback. Maybe by the end of the year but not in the upcoming months.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

I can say November is the right time to come back, end of the year the price will show their real move. Many people still believe in crypto but enter the market at this time is bad ( for me ), the price still didn't show significant price moving that can we use as sign to trade/ invest again. Patience until November and prepare for the worst is the right step, hope crypto market will rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
The market is still volatile. I would not now completely enter the altcoins, the market may drop more than once.Many are waiting for autumn, but we will see whether they are mistaken or not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I still think the big bull is coming at the end of the year and if not this year, then in the next year for sure. But we will all have to sit tight and see since crypto as we all know it is unpredictable.

I agree. We should just wait and do some other things while the market is in red. There will be a time that the  big bull will come so all is good.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
who knows it ccan come back or keep going like this. but i am sure that a big recovering and come back is going to happen when noone is expecting such a thing. so i dont think it will be so slow.
Activity: 47
Market is again in green stamps yet I do question that this will be nonstop consistently. Dumps should even now be relied upon to happen given that there are still months remaining and we are just at the center of this current year such a large number of things could happen. Contributing as of now would even now be a smart thought yet speculators may consider holding up until the cost again,fall , keeping in mind the end goal to procure greater benefit when the market consistently recoup which is relied upon to occur toward the finish of this current year.
Activity: 180
Indeed at this time we see that the market continues to move down. Crypto may indeed want to start all over. and this is a coin test for newcomers, who were able to stick with the heavy conditions.
Activity: 170
It is the right time for you to comeback. Buy as much as you can in this deep and hold it. You will earn a lots in both short term and long term.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Don't be hasty in concluding it. Crypto is still far from recovered to Word this time. hold still and don't sell at prices that are cheap enough to be able to get great results.  Although there are signs this is not necessarily a rise in expectations but only a small increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Time is really very suitable. Prices for altcoins are very cheap, now is the time to begin investing in altcoins and in crypto-currencies in general, as bitcoin is also very cheap. I hope people do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
even though at this time  cryptocurrency market is in a bad state. but I still see a bright future in here. and when the price fall like this is the right time

Activity: 294
People have waited for such a long time for the come back of cryptocurrency. The bear market has been there for long now.Everyone is anticipating for the full force of the market to be felt fully again as we are gradually approaching the end of this year.

But its still in bear market, the crypto is suffering long time already because of the price drops, We just hope that it will recover as soon as possible so we can also recover with our loss.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I purchase into with you. Market went consume a elongated and it would be the first development to drag back. Already one-half of the collection has away with a collection dip, so now it efficacy run first development the horseshit run.
Pages:
Jump to: