Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 33. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think it's too early to return and this year we will not see the growth that everyone so much wants. my opinion is that this growth will be in 2019
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
it's almost time. i'm thinking we may have an alt coin run by the end of the year. hell, most alts are up a lot from their lows just a month or so ago
I guess it is because some of crypto are gradually rising so I think this moment is the good comeback for cryptocurrency. Just keep believing because eventually it will rise again, also I feel this month is the start of the rising of value of all crypto because some of them are started to increase. Even the market is slowly pumping still its a good sign and I think its time to return to believe in crypto.
Not for this month but it looks like crypto will rebound in a few months later. we are stuck with bitcoin ETF and we can't do anything with it because so many people are putting their belief in the bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin looks so stable and i never seen this before. ETF just like a thing that bitcoin must have surpassed it before it goes to the moon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
it's almost time. i'm thinking we may have an alt coin run by the end of the year. hell, most alts are up a lot from their lows just a month or so ago
I guess it is because some of crypto are gradually rising so I think this moment is the good comeback for cryptocurrency. Just keep believing because eventually it will rise again, also I feel this month is the start of the rising of value of all crypto because some of them are started to increase. Even the market is slowly pumping still its a good sign and I think its time to return to believe in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I'm not sure if we gonna see a comeback this year. The market has been way overhyped and it will take a while before crypto gains back trust from the public, too many people got burned in January, February.

I think it's worth investing in promising altcoins such as Binance Coin and 0x Project, they are at a very good price point right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think a good time for crypto currency will begin in early 2019. I hope the correction will end. And the market will show all its capabilities. We will be already quietly investing and not experiencing so much. I really wait for it to happen.
Indeed. There are too many events that crypto has to face and need adjustments to overcome the downturn since the beginning of the year. If the data still prove the market is improving and growing strongly at the end of the year. This is proof that we continue to hope. But maybe 2019 is the promising point for the race.
Activity: 182
I think a good time for crypto currency will begin in early 2019. I hope the correction will end. And the market will show all its capabilities. We will be already quietly investing and not experiencing so much. I really wait for it to happen.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
It looks like the market starts to recover and so soon it will be the bull run. So I recommend you invest in and wait till December. Also, you can trade too.
There's no signals yet that it looks having recovery in market in the end of year this is unpredictable so I prefer to buy more coins in dip and hodl for a long time .Crypto depended only in demand and supply .I'm just hoping that this trend may stop and continue existing crypto in more years to come to have a stable opportunity.
Activity: 476
It looks like the market starts to recover and so soon it will be the bull run. So I recommend you invest in and wait till December. Also, you can trade too.
Activity: 255
September 30, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

If you got rid of all the cryptocurrency, it was a very stupid decision. Definitely not worth it to make such thoughtless actions and start working again in this area. For you, it should already be absolutely meaningless
Activity: 196
September 28, 2018, 03:45:54 PM
If you sold everything in the previous recession, then there is no point in coming back. I adhere to the fact that people who are not versed in a particular area, should not interact with it after a few major failures. It kills absolutely everyone
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
this is an opportunity when everyone thinks they will lose.because of that i am starting to invest some coins now. Maybe i need to wait more for profits but i believe that is good time for investing.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 25, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
I think that is the good time for starting accumulate your favourite tokens. because i believe the prices are really cheap. maybe they can be decrease in the future. but not more minus 10x from there surely. maybe that will be long term. but that is the time for investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

I do not think that it was worth leaving the sphere of cryptocurrencies at all at any time for any reason. The last time crisis only showed the stability of the electronic currency to difficulties.
Activity: 235
September 22, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
My opinion is that the market is preparing to turn up. I think that after a long correction we are ready for a new trend.
Activity: 293
September 22, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I think that it is the right time for crypto to come back and the prices are going to rise significantly with time, we need to wait until the price increases and we will be able to earn good money
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I do not think it's a trap. It seems to me that at last the time has come when the market quietly begins to stabilize
Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
Lots of people know about cryptocurrency and too many people move into cryptocurrency. When people loss some money in cryptocurrency market then people moving to cryptocurrency because those people don't have a patient, so they lost his money. At the moment is a perfect time to come back cryptocurrency because it is a golden opportunity for everyone who likes cryptocurrency.
If you say that the prices are low and buy now would be a good idea, then you are right, but do not forget that this year we have already seen similar situations about five times, so maybe this time is no exception.
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
Honestly we can comeback anytime we want as long we know how to handle our decission and a good strategy to make as more successful in crypto.
Activity: 742
September 22, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Lots of people know about cryptocurrency and too many people move into cryptocurrency. When people loss some money in cryptocurrency market then people moving to cryptocurrency because those people don't have a patient, so they lost his money. At the moment is a perfect time to come back cryptocurrency because it is a golden opportunity for everyone who likes cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: