Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 38. (Read 30406 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
I believe it is!
What do you do to relief trading stress?

then don't do trading!
it is obvious. if you find it stressful then it is not something that you should be trying, for your health if not your financial situation.
there are millions of other ways in the world that you can make money or profit on an investment and many of them have lower risks and stress compared to trading.

that is why I stopped doing it
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 23, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
... stressed after sell and watch how it keep going up, so, yeah, trading is stressful as hell.

I know this feeling. That time you go crazy when you thought you got it perfect (sell at a profit) only to see it pump even further  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
Not for me mate, its part of my day check the evolution of some cryptos Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 23, 2018, 08:58:47 AM
Day trading was stressful for me. I still do it from time to time but not as often from before. I just participate in bounties and other crypto related activities.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
October 23, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

Yes it is, trading stresses me hard, and is fun because I feel stressed while going down, but stressed while going up... stressed after sell and watch how it keep going up, so, yeah, trading is stressful as hell.

The best way to do the trade without stress is to buy and then instantly place the sell orders with the % you want to earn, then go away from the exchanger, you could check the exchanger the next day and if your % wasn't reached then leave it more time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 23, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

It is better to refrain from trading in a situation that is currently in a downturn, because surely trade will stabilize near the end of the year so be patient and do not need to panic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Is there a kind of job that employer make it feel easy? No. Theres nothing. For me, Trading is actually a job you need to take the risk, hard work and patience since you you that you will earn from that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 23, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
I believe it is!
What do you do to relief trading stress?

then don't do trading!
it is obvious. if you find it stressful then it is not something that you should be trying, for your health if not your financial situation.
there are millions of other ways in the world that you can make money or profit on an investment and many of them have lower risks and stress compared to trading.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 23, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
Every type of work is stressful.Trading is just work.When you run your own business and invest your own money,it's even more stessful,compared with having a "9 to 5" job,because the risk is way higher.
Stress is actually something good.It can help you optimise your performance and keep you in good shape.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
I believe that in trading activity, it is a stressful work especially when you are not gaining any profit and you are losing your investment. However, I think that losing an investment could somehow part of your learning process in performing the day trading. What is important is that you need do some analysis before making any decisions in connection to your crypto investment and trading. I think experience is more important as you may able to familiarize the crypto market movement and it may no longer stressful next time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 08:06:22 AM
Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. They are made to recognize trends and automatically execute trades thereby reducing the stress for traders. 
October 23, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
Just try to listen some music or watch movies (i recommended to see comedy movies ) that's make myself better  Grin

I've decided to stop trading at all. It's too bad for me
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
October 23, 2018, 07:48:58 AM
Just try to listen some music or watch movies (i recommended to see comedy movies ) that's make myself better  Grin
October 23, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
I believe it is!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Pages:
Jump to: