Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 60. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Well this is a difficult question, inflation and market fall are different concepts. Here no one is 100% protected either there or there, so where is more reliable. Probably now for the time being to keep money in the bank will be a little more reliable .. But better real estate.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I think it's safer to put money in the bank, and more people choose to invest in cryptocurrencies because it can make huge profits, all driven by capital, because the increase in money is small, and the encryption is very high.
Activity: 75
In fact, in some countries, the fact that funds are placed in banks may not necessarily be safe, but people do not have better choices. Thus I believe that the investment in Bitcoin and another altcoins will be even more profitable, but it is still the most secure and remains to be discussed.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
In cryptocurrency is more profitable and can give much more more earnings than investing your money in bank but banking your assets or your money is more safer than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
Actually in crypto it's more of a investment than keeping the money safe.When you are investing money sometimes you will get profits or sometimes you will loose.But in a bank money is always safe.But the profit is very low.
Activity: 135
I think it would be safer to keep our money in the bank, because for cryptocurrency the price of crypto is unstable, could decrease and increase suddenly. so very unsafe. crypto is a place for investment not to save money.
Activity: 157
I think the money should be used. There are investments for this. Of course, keeping the money in the Bank or in the piggy Bank, they will be safe. But it will not bring profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
To be honest, ever since I discovered crypto, I have never thought of leaving more money in the bank. I leave most of my money in crypto as I have control of it. I do not think abut whether someone will escape with my money or not. Smiley
Activity: 504
At the moment I think it's better to store your money in the bank because there is still no complete and secure procedure for storing your money in the Crypto  Sad

The cryptocurrency is great but it is so much volatile! yes, you risk here more than in case when you deal with the bank. Naturally picking a good bank, you provide your safety - it goes without saying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Here in my country, I prefer to put 80% of my money to crypto because I feel safe because I'm the one whos holding it and if I lost my money it's my fault, bank is not that bad but here in my country banks have a problem multiple times like unexplained account that lost a large amount of money, ATM hacking etc, so for me I prefer cryptocurrency than banks
Activity: 392
Probably they are, but while you're having a guarantee that bank would return your money and even more with a percents that are pointed in agreement. The cryptocurrency had no evidence that you would get the same money that you invested before
Activity: 84
This is a very bad idea, the most important rule that every person who deals with crypto-currencies should know is to invest only the money that you are ready to invest, so it's better to keep money in the bank if you live in the US or in Europe.
Activity: 142
It's hard to say. Everything can happen in crypto. Just one mistake and you can lose everything and nobody will help you.
Activity: 266
Banks are more safe than crzptocurrency but damn keep money in crypto is much more profitable than at bank.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I think we need to save our money in bank to more safe than in crypto if we want to save it not investing it. Because if we want to invest it in crypto it will be up and down because the cryptocurrency characteristic is so volatile and we must know about it before invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 117
Not really actually because in crypto if you pick the wrong coins and your money could be ended up losing but if you are got a very good coins and investment are growing then its good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I suppose that it is safer to keep money on a bank account rather than on a cryptocurrency wallet. Unfortunately, there is no chance at all that your 100 bucks will raise to a thousand in a year on a bank account. I would strongly recommend you to not keep a large sum of money on a cryptocurrency wallet, if you don’t want to lose it all at once.
Activity: 350
For me, No. it is not. You know that the crypto market is a place with lots of hesitations and uncertainty. Anything can happen there. So how can you trust such a place than a bank?
Activity: 26
I am definitely pro crypto, but if there is one thing we are lacking in cryptocurrency is the security, as almost everyday you hear of different hacks and phishing, and in most of cases funds are never recovered. So in my O it is safer in the bank
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I think my money will be very safe in the bank. Because the bank has no fluctuation, it also has monthly interest rates. However, banks will not bring us big profits. If we take risks, we want to double our profits, I think we should send money to crypto. Because cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential. With the benefits that it gives to the world, I believe that in the next few years crypto will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: