Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 11. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 20, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
Everyone here must think long term  and not short term,dont panic everytime market goes down ,we have seen this many many times and its good,that most of journals dont write about end of BTC as everytime.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
Maybe it will happen here obviously no one can say for sure, because the situation as a whole can be very, very difficult, because in general people always have a sense of greed and envy, I think that this is an inexhaustible resource, so it will definitely be.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
November 20, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
we all hope on a second bull run , but after watching cryptoprices for the last day's it seems all a little depressed but hope the end is reached by now
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
If you don't believe it's going to happen again, what are you doing here? Of course, everything can be, but probably we need to look around and understand that the entire global financial system has already begun to collapse, the us stock markets are crashing, most likely, there is a need to create something new-the cryptocurrency meets all the requirements, but it will be improved. So do not worry about this, everything is just beginning.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 20, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
I think it is safe to say bull market is not happening this year,  we should stop living in fantasy world of price rise that may not happen.  My focus at this point is towards 2020 bitcoin event,  I am glad I could buy Bitcoin this low.

Yes, it's time to be a little more realistic. Especially not to wait until the end of the year BTC Rise. Because we all know the prices will not rise.

2020 may be an ascension with halving. Until then, we need to make a small investment. You can also enlarge the investment after the bull begins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 20, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Anything could happen, but a bull run like last year is far from happening let alone we have 1 month left to end this year. Would be better if we collect at the moment and bull run could prosper next year. Let's be hopeful and positive during this current market trend.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 20, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
The picture of the market doesnt look good for this scenario. Furthermore, some people will need money for the new year, that`s why the new selling wave can appear
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
November 20, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Of course it is. Because all preditcions can be right or wrong depends from sitaution and investors here. We decide what will be the price next day.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
it may be repeated and will happen again this year in the fall of the crypto market. That's exactly how the market may rise and may fall it is part of the crypto
If the market follows a certain rule, everyone will become rich, but I believe it will not. No one can predict the future even tomorrow the price will increase or decrease we also do not know. I don't think the market can recover this year. I hope it will not fall too low.
Activity: 630
November 20, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
I think it is safe to say bull market is not happening this year,  we should stop living in fantasy world of price rise that may not happen.  My focus at this point is towards 2020 bitcoin event,  I am glad I could buy Bitcoin this low.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 20, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
Now a very dangerous situation on the market. Reckless decisions are very dangerous. I think that after a sharp fall, there will probably be growth. I hope this happens this year.
Activity: 174
November 20, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
I always thought there would be a miracle that could change the price of coins to be able to return like prices at the end of 2017 yesterday. it is inversely proportional to the end of the year now, with the price of coins falling sharply. this incident was really very shocking and made me syock.
Activity: 254
November 20, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
it may be repeated and will happen again this year in the fall of the crypto market. That's exactly how the market may rise and may fall it is part of the crypto
We can wait the bull market for a long time. No one can give an accurate prediction for crypto and no one has the knowledge to predict the future of crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
November 20, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 20, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
I am pretty sure that this will happen again, but unfortunately I can’t even imagine when it is possible!
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
November 20, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Right now is not a perfect time for a bull run. In mid 2020 maybe we can fully determine to that. Because at that moment for sure the investors get matured already and can possibly be avoid any dump price. I can hold my coins on that period of time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
Yes i think it can happen once again with cryptocurrency .This year seems to be a very bad one for crypto market has been bearish for a very long period of time without showing any signs of recovery but we all hope that next year will be a better one and possibly a bull run.we should not just lose hope that things will be back to normal once again and cryto will continue to advance more with time.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
As we see now, nothing has happened, the market has fallen lower than anyone could have imagined. The reasons for this are not clear, I think this is another manipulation. I hope everything will start to recover soon.
Activity: 196
November 20, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

All of course can be repeated. I think there's a chance it'll happen again a few times. Now we just have to watch the process and think whether we imagine everything correctly
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

I think that most would be happy if the market was again what it was in 2017. Now I just give up and I'm incredibly hard on it in this situation. I want earnings but it, unfortunately does not come
Pages:
Jump to: