Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 12. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
I agree with many that this will happen, and we must have coins in the long term and closely follow innovative projects.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 13, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
The bottomline here is lack of assurance that such thing would be possible to happen since the situation of last year and this year is totally different. Indeed, the market last year gone through dumps also but keep in mind that majority of montha this year is filled with continuous market downtrend which negatively influences the ICO projects as well as the cryptos resulting to huge profit loss for the investors. We cannot really tell what would happen next.
Activity: 602
November 13, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
I want to believe in it, because every day there is less and less faith, because the market is constantly falling and no matter how we want to see normal growth, people still lose their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.
bearish will followed by bullish movement when it phase done.market cycle show us sometime price move in bearish and sometime in bullish.and i am sure, after market bearish several months in this year, we will see soon all price recovered again.

However, you must agree that this bearish trend lasts too long. I was sure (before) that it should last in a couple of months after the beginning, but we see some different situation. I am eager to meet bulls.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 12, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
It will be very positive scenario, it is not impossible. However, i see the end of correction in the next year, not now. Anyway, market will recover sooner or later:D
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Movements like in 2017 will never be repeated.
That was once in a lifetime opportunity..
Those who should know about crypto - 90% already know and are in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
Bullrun can happen anytime. market is always for a great demand from the people.
Bullrun this year can still happen as the year is not closing yet.
But we should consider that the rise last year will not be as good as this year.
We should expect 2019 to be better!
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
This will definitely happen because nobody is satisfied with the constant stability of BTC, I am sure that today the market will have to show serious results, any volatility will lead investors to feelings.
Anytime it has possibilities to repeat again in it's current price or may surpass in much higher price due to it's demand by the people. Volatility for now is just temporary but hopefully it can be having a positive changes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
Yes, I certainly believe that it will still happen again. In fact, I think that the market will be in a much better position than last year's market after 1-2 years. But i just don't know exactly when it's going to happen. That's why I keep waiting without be panic.
Activity: 504
November 12, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
This will definitely happen because nobody is satisfied with the constant stability of BTC, I am sure that today the market will have to show serious results, any volatility will lead investors to feelings.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
November 12, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
It will happen again, its just a matter of time before bull run will hit crypto market. There are many big companies that are adopting on blockchain, that will trigger the demand of cryptocurrency to become the mainstream. If you can't take risk on this market, you can't take great profit so its just a matter of taking risk. Im gonna hold all my crypto assets because it will come again anytime soon.
Activity: 1484
November 12, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
I cannot predict that market prices are likely to occur again next year. I want to believe in it.

The condition of the market that has a decentralized system is of course difficult to predict, we never know how users behave so we can only think positively and hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Well, of course , after such a large increase , there should definitely be a fall when everyone panics and starts selling, but in the future everything will certainly return
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
You might be not the only one who thinks so. Also, the majority of people want it to be so. That`s why it will not happen, because majority doesnt win:)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
It only takes about 10 - 20 days for the most profitable time period of crypto to occur.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 12, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
I think no one knows for sure how the market conditions in the future. can it rise like last year or is it declining no one knows? only I think if we always think positively that the market will go green it will avoid stress. and I also still believe that bitcoin can rise again. we just wait don't give up hope. when the bitcoin rises again the crypto market will return to green be patient.
we'll see it until the end of the year because soon 2018 will run out. I have taken the decision to keep holding coins until the end of this year if the price does not change I will not increase the amount of BTC savings. the point is I will keep holding coins until the price rises.
And how you can be sure that your altcoins will be alive? How do you know that the price of altcoins in 2019, on the contrary, will not go even lower? it is possible that the Bitcoin will grow and the alts will not be interesting for investors. All altcoins except top 50
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 12, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
I think no one knows for sure how the market conditions in the future. can it rise like last year or is it declining no one knows? only I think if we always think positively that the market will go green it will avoid stress. and I also still believe that bitcoin can rise again. we just wait don't give up hope. when the bitcoin rises again the crypto market will return to green be patient.
we'll see it until the end of the year because soon 2018 will run out. I have taken the decision to keep holding coins until the end of this year if the price does not change I will not increase the amount of BTC savings. the point is I will keep holding coins until the price rises.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
I cannot predict that market prices are likely to occur again next year. I want to believe in it.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

We deny what we do not understand. We are tired of the bear market and we expect growth to start very soon. But we can be very wrong. Crypto is unpredictable. I think that we should be prepared for the fact that there will be no market growth in the near future. Too many positive expectations, and that scares me.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 12, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: