Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 13. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
I believe it will happen again soon or later this day will come,we all are waiting for the same,the new bull-run that will surpass the last one.We should get rewarded for our patiience ,the only thing we need now is waiting a little more and our dreams will come true.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 12, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

There is always a possibility that it will happen again, but we all never know when it will occur again. This kind of industry is hard to predict when is it peak or when it will slow down, we only have to wait patiently. Why not? sooner or later who knows right.
Activity: 84
November 12, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
We should keep it right now, because the market is going on. So, we should keep our cows safe now, because coin sales will not be beneficial now. According to the market status, the market is likely to change in the next one to two months. The investor is going to benefit greatly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
If you consider that your portfolio is slightly empty, it seems to me that in this case it will not be the best way to sell it, it seems to me better to wait in the hope that the market will recover!
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
no doubt, it will happen again, question is only "when". I think when it happens overall crypto market will be more than 1 trln dollars.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 12, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
The bull run will happen again, but I have some doubts that this will happen in 2018, because the price is not moving up. We have so much amazing news, but the price is still around 6400 USD per BTC.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 12, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Just believe in crypto, its proven so many years and its stand strong and many member in this community have gain income and helped. The thing happen in crypto now is normal, its always flactuating up and down in its price value. Just pretty sure the cake you've enjoy will be coming on your way just insert a little patient and enjoy your stay here in crypto world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Of course it will happen again. The only question is when it can happen. I think that not soon and we will be able to see the changes only in six months. The market has been on the present day for too long and growth will not be fast
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 12:29:14 AM
Yes, the bull run will surely return but with the look of things we need to wait for the next halving and most of these scam ICOs to level the space, for me most of these tokens in the space need to be wiped out and for the money to move to good ones and drive the price up
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 12, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
I believe in this that there will be another surge but not like 2017, all the phases and cryptocurrency are full of surprises, to be able to stabilize again certainly takes months, here it takes patience and confidence

cryptocurrency is unpredictable right ?
the price could be down more or growing hardly even break the past
but, i believe as we stay optimistic in crypto industry,, we will see another bull my friend
Activity: 518
November 12, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
when many believe that at the end of the year there will be an increase in the price of all coins, of course this will be a strength for coin developers to be able to raise the price of their coins and hopefully next month or next year the price of coins can go up.
Activity: 658
November 11, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
The possibility of a decline in the values ​​of your coins is still there. If you believe in the ability of your coins, the decision to hold and wait for the increase is not a wrong decision. Judging from its history, crypto is able to increase significantly, increase and decrease is a simple event that can often occur in crypto. As much as possible you can take advantage of every opportunity in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
I believe in this that there will be another surge but not like 2017, all the phases and cryptocurrency are full of surprises, to be able to stabilize again certainly takes months, here it takes patience and confidence
Activity: 70
November 11, 2018, 11:14:53 PM
Everything can happen in the crypto market and we all know the nature of the crypto market is changing every day. So we can expect the recurrence to occur as in 2017.
Changes in the Crypto market are natural and generally experienced in the marketplace, and Crypto changes even if he can instantly change. This year Crypto still has a chance to rise, but in my opinion it's not like 2017 because it's difficult and maybe this year if it only rises by a few percent. Crypto can still live, and grow well and maybe for Bullrun it can be achieved next year, hopefully it can happen.
Activity: 674
November 11, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
Everything can happen in the crypto market and we all know the nature of the crypto market is changing every day. So we can expect the recurrence to occur as in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 11, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
Every day I meet online various articles devoted to the crypto market. Some guy say that the bull run can happen not earlier than in 18 months, while the other ones are sure that the bulls are already knowcking at the doors. I think December will change world!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 11, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
I think the bull market will come again. As for whether it can reach the height of last year, I am really not sure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.
bearish will followed by bullish movement when it phase done.market cycle show us sometime price move in bearish and sometime in bullish.and i am sure, after market bearish several months in this year, we will see soon all price recovered again.
Activity: 381
November 11, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

I cannot make guarantee about it, but I think.it will happen again, because many ICOs nowadays make a pending or pause their ICOs waiting to stable market. I think bull run is not far away
Pages:
Jump to: