Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 2. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think, to buy bitcoin and investment in bitcoin can be done anytime and at any price because bitcoin price will definitely continue to grow and will give profit, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is low and what you need to do after buying is hold and wait for the price to rise again
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

As long as the bitcoin price has not reached 20K, then 6K 8K 10K or 12K is still a good time to invest in bitcoin, we do not have to wait for the bitcoin price to touch to 6K or 7K again, because it could be the bitcoin price will not return to 6K or 7K.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
If you have extra money right now better to buy bitcoin now because for sure the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you invest now you can gain more profit ..
Some people are even so much confident about bitcoin investment that they have sold their house for trading bitcoin,, they think that they can buy a more big house with the income that they can get from bitcoin, i think there is no doubt that bitcoin has good potential but still we can not any thing for so much sure. I think that we should only invest such amount of money in bitcoin that we can afford to lose.
Activity: 364
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin is low, compare to last year december. According to coinmarketcap prediction the price will increase in upcoming days. So hold the bitcoin for long time will give you more profit. If you have funds to invest, dont miss this chance to buy bitcoin. Dont get panic about the flutuations  of the price right now. It is common in the crypto world. So you can buy now and hold it for long term will give more benefits than you invest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
You should have bought in $6,000 why wait for $8,000 lol 😂

Bitcoin is always right to buy ,specially in this crucial time that Ups and downs are happening

If im not mistaken this same movements happen last year,and for me i will continue to hold until i get whats my target value before selling and invest for another offline business..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
If you have extra money right now better to buy bitcoin now because for sure the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you invest now you can gain more profit . Better to hold to those who have bitcoin in their wallet can earn more profit and for sure after few months of holding this coin you can see the price become double. But it depends to you if you don't want to  buy bitcoin..
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
prices still remain acceptable for purchase at the moment I think if you wanted to start investing in bitcoin, now is the time
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Yes because bitcoin still rising to the highest value  if i buy bitcoin i use them to my family and i think this is a right time to buy.  I think this is the time to buy because it still rises..

i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in this position, i think that still bitcoin is trading in a low price and those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely get a good profit. i am holding my bitcoin and still not desire planning to sell it, because i am sure that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 200004.
Yes to me i also think that it is the best time for investment, bitcoin price after stay stable for a long time now its look like that its price will start increasing and will surely increase its price too much. I myself have already buy a good amount bitcoin and i am hopeful that i will surely get a very good profit from it.
Activity: 253
Yes because bitcoin still rising to the highest value  if i buy bitcoin i use them to my family and i think this is a right time to buy.  I think this is the time to buy because it still rises..

i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in this position, i think that still bitcoin is trading in a low price and those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely get a good profit. i am holding my bitcoin and still not desire planning to sell it, because i am sure that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 200004.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Yes it is the right time.As we can see that the market value is not so high so it is the best time to avail this opportunity.Try to buy new coins if you are not having any coins in your wallet and save them .Let the market value increase.Wait for the right time and then sell your coins.In coming months bitcoins value will definately rise.Just hold your coins and stay calm.Patience is all you need.When you realise that you can get atleast double then the amount at which you purchased those coins at that time sell them  and earn profit.So at present just focus on buying new coins will you can afford.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
at this very low price, what are you waiting for? This is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, buy as much as you can and afford *
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Yes, we all know that the price of bitcoin is falling and that's only temporary. When bitcoin fell, the undetermined people had sold their bitcoins and they panicked. And I think it's a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
It is depending with your plans and intentions. If you look to hold BTC for long term, then you can buying now because the actual price still low, and it is expected to increase highly in the future ( but keep in mind that it could taking several months).
If you look for short term trading I am not sure if the price is going to rise in the few coming weeks.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
a friend of mine asked me the same question and I took him and we went to buy btc, for 2 days he has made around 5-10% profit and he is thankful, so for me it is the right time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its current value. We all know that bitcoin value increases rapidly and goes down thwn goes up again, so at this moment it is recommended to buy bitcoin because the momebtnit goes up your money could not only possinly doubled but trippled or even higher many times compare to its original value. Buy now and regret nothing.
Activity: 16
Yes, this is a good time to invest now. Bitcoin prices are very low and we should buy it. Bitcoin will soon touch the old heights and its price will increase.
Activity: 28
I wonder if it'll dip any further....will probably wait for another couple weeks
Activity: 204
It is a good time to buy bitcoin. There is never a particular right time to buy bitcoin because you cannot predict if the price will go up or down but with the current dip, it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
you generally need to purchase in the plunge while the cost is still low or in the event that you were late you need to hop in while the cost is rising and has not achieved the stable higher cost. what's more, the later was the situation that ought to have been taken after in light of the fact that amid the plunge it was not clear when it will stop so your alternative was to purchase amid the recuperation.
be that as it may, by and large noting your inquiry, it is dependably a decent time to purchase bitcoin. it will be higher at this present cost eventually so unless you are day exchanging, that implies on the off chance that you purchase now you will love it in the long haul. it resembles inquiring as to whether it is a decent time to purchase bitcoin when it is $1000k a year ago close to a similar time.
Activity: 336

Hello! I hope now bitcoin is a right time buying,please see bitcoin market and bitcoin price is very down. because you thought it's right time bitcoin buy or not.my opinion bitcoin price very low, now best time bitcoin buying.I think some month bitcoin increase.bitcoin buy low and sell high amount.
Pages:
Jump to: