Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 9. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
Yeah right, there's always a good time to buy bitcoin, It's a great time to buy bitcoin. but the time to buy the bitcoin back then was $ 1200 last year around the same time.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 03:36:40 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
If investing then wait when bitcoin starts to rise in price but when you invest in a rising price then you will automatically earn a double income, but if you invest in when prices rise at that price down again it should be set just in the sense of not sold first though the price down but you have to wait for the right time when the price starts up again, that new you can take it.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money.

Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world.
Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
On my opinion, bitcoin may have a downtrend once more time,
on that time, you can buy it because it may be the lowest price on bitcoin in this year.
Well for me bitcoin is the best time to buy it is still downtrend for now. And we can grab this chance to invest since we dont know yet when it will recover. Why not pick this moment to invest some bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
As with any market, nothing is for sure.
Throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes.
Use tools like Bitcoin Wisdom or Cryptowatch to analyze charts and understand Bitcoin’s price history.
Bitcoin is global and not affected by any single country’s financial situation or stability.
For example, speculation about the Chinese Yuan devaluating has, in the past, caused more demand from China, which also pulled up the exchange rate on U.S. and Europe based exchanges.
Global chaos is generally seen as beneficial to Bitcoin’s price since Bitcoin is apolitical and sits outside the control or influence of any particulate government.
When thinking about how economics and politics will affect Bitcoin’s price, it’s important to think on a global scale and not just about what’s happening in a single country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you'll wait after 2-3 months and wait for the price to go up. Then you'll not getting any profit, if you're in for the profit then now is the right time for you to buy BTC.
I really agree with your opinion now is the right time to invest our money into bitcoin.
Activity: 70
February 08, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
On my opinion, bitcoin may have a downtrend once more time,
on that time, you can buy it because it may be the lowest price on bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

You already missed the big dip it decrease for more than 70% and the price is like lower than 6.5k, but yes this is the right time to buy but do not bought a all your funds in just one purchase, you should split them in different price marks. its up to you if you feel that the bitcoin will rise and never go down in a couple of months you should go all in.
Activity: 67
February 08, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

If you'll wait after 2-3 months and wait for the price to go up. Then you'll not getting any profit, if you're in for the profit then now is the right time for you to buy BTC.
Activity: 322
February 08, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
Yes. Thats true. This is the exact time we should buy bitcoins. Most of the people do not have clear idea about this bitcoin dip and they try to sell everything without holding. But it is always advisable to buy more bitcoins instead of sell. If we closely monitor through past bitcoin chart we can see there are few incidents like this and this is very important to keep the market in a very stable manner.
Activity: 61
February 08, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
go go or go down is very nomal to bitcoin, never too late for buying bitcoin. Buy and wait, be patient, you'll see good result. good luck
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 08, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
you always want to buy in the dip while the price is still low or if you were late you want to jump in while the price is rising and has not reached the stable higher price. and the later was the scenario that should have been followed because during the dip it was not clear when it will stop so your option was to buy during the recovery (rise).

but generally answering your question, it is always a good time to buy bitcoin. it will be higher at this current price at some point in the future so unless you are day trading, that means if you buy now you won't regret it in the long term. it is like asking if it is a good time to buy bitcoin when it is $1200 last year near the same time.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 08, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
YES it is right time to buy bitcoin.because it is in a super dip.chances like this never come again.i am really sure about that.This is bitcoin cycle.nothing to panic.when the down trend is over it will go to new all time high.if you watch full chart of bitcoin you can see dips like this.But it recover with all time highs always.But you must hold tight without panic selling.holders always win.
Activity: 101
February 08, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: