Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 7. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bought a fraction last February 7, before you post this, at $7.6k rate and now that its $8.3k on the market I think I've made a good decision that time. Whenever I buy BTC I don't really think about the right time and the wrong time since I consider holding on to it for long term. I even bought btc at $11k rate after it plummets from its $19k ATH. If you'll only buy BTC and hold it for 2-3 months, I guess you better consider investing in altcoins instead. Bitcoin is not for short term profit in my opinion.
Activity: 73
February 11, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
It’s always the right time to buy bitcoin!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

Don't be shock and afraid when bitcoin goes down. It is just a normal thing in the market and also bitcoin is unstable so it is normal for it to pump and rise every minute. Don't sell while you are on panic because nothing will help when you decide to do that. Just hold and be a strategic person while waiting for the bitcoin price to increase.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
February 11, 2018, 06:51:14 PM
I think it is alright now, you could also buy it at 6000$ a few days ago. The price is going to recover to the previous high and even higher, just hold if you have the patience and if you believe in Bitcoin. It may seem dangerous, but it wont surely go below 8000$, you will have a profit always and at any time. It will go to 10000$ soon and if you wait at least a year you will have more than double the money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
If you think the price is going to go up in the next 2 or 3 months then why do you want to wait? Invest now, and make money when the price of bitcoin goes up however if you believe the price is going to remain in this level for some time then maybe you should invest in something else, and if you think the price is going to do down then you can wait and buy until that happens.
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
Bitcoin is slowly recovering but it's still right time to buy right now. As we all know bitcoin reached it's highest peak last part of 2017. And as we all expected bitcoin will come back and even surpass it's highest point last year.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
February 10, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Definitely Yes, Bitcoin has fall its price from the recent incident of US and Bitcoin. It is slowly recovering now from a week of blood bath. Why will you wait to investment to Bitcoin, we know that it has the potential to rise again the might reach the price that we never have seen. Just buy and buy and invest what you afford to lose. Also at this time, because all are recovering. It is best to buy some altcoins to the have potential. Double the investment, double the profit double the winnings.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 09, 2018, 07:20:35 AM
i rather buy eth tbh
Seriously? ETH's ATH is only $1,300 and it went down to $700 while bitcoin's ATH is $20,000 and down to $6,000 so what coin does have a better increase? But if that's your opinion and you are honestly saying that you would rather invest to ETH than bitcoin, it's your choice.
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
Yes because bitcoin still rising to the highest value Smiley if i buy bitcoin i use them to my family and i think this is a right time to buy. sad to invest bitcoin in January-February because of it became 300 thousand, for the highest of last December rise of 900 thousand. I think this is the time to buy because it still rises Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
Its a good news indeed to have bitcoin a bigger value as of last week. And hopefully the increase of price will come sooner or later. But if you want to invest, why dont you invest last month while bitcoin was at its bottom price.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 09, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

In the past 2 weeks, when the Bitcoin rate fell below $ 10000, it was the most reasonable time to invest in Bitcoin, as the market's share price is falling sharply at the moment effect of negative news about cryptocurrencies. Let's invest in Bitcoin because in next 2 months; Bitcoin will go to the moon again Smiley)
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 06:33:37 AM
For users who has got the plans of making investment onto bitcoin it is the right time. Majority of the users fear of investing by these days, but the user with good understanding won't. He'll try to invest into bitcoin as future has got lot of opportunities to make people successful.
Activity: 19
February 09, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Buy the dips, use it as an entry point to come back in or begin investing. There's speculation on it's next direction but the future is spoken about optimistically.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 06:27:52 AM
who says this is not high time to buy bitcoin. Grin
don't be foul, Huh
how much it will fall down no one knows, how much it will go up no one knows.  Cry
but now you see bitcoin down its 70-60% price , who says this is not right time?  Roll Eyes
don't miss the btc train .  Cool
btc will cross 50k (approximately)  in this year. Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
if you want to take some risk you can buy it now cause many good news come out, so you can buy it now. but the risk i say in here is that when any bad news come out too. the bitcoin will go down again but not really dip. so it's up to your choice.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 09, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
Why would you wait for bitcoins price to rise again before investing? Of course it is the right time to buy. Though we'll never know what exactly will happen, another dip may occur, but rest assured that the price will may moon gain this year, so better keep buying and enjoy the dip.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
Chances are big that Bitcoin will have to make another dip to find a bottom. Possibly a double bottom. Of course nothing is sure, but if this is the case then there will soon be a better occasion to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 09, 2018, 06:03:05 AM
    For me ,you should buy now while bitcoin price is low. It is the right time to buy and invest for bitcoin because i believe it will rapidly rise someday. But i just want you to know it is risky. All we have is prediction for the future and nobody really knows what future will be for bitcoin. We have different views and for me ,i still think possitive inspite of big drop of bitcoin price,i still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 06:08:42 AM
I think it is. Right time to buy was in 2011, but also now will work Smiley Everyone tends to be buying with price reaching its peak and less people are willing to buy when the price dips. That's unreasonable when speaking purely of speculation. Buy when the market is bleeding! That's how you can make good profit Smiley
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
For me, this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, I can't say this is the right time because there's still a chance that this downfall will continue to decrease even lower. If you want to buy this time it depends on yourself. And if you invest you must accept the risk that every downfall may continue and nevwr recover again.
Pages:
Jump to: