Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 3. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin coz it is in lowest price of bitcoin, then sell it when the price is high. you'll earn a lot.
Indeed this is the best strategy to use bitcoin, buy at low price and sell at high price, everyone invest in bitcoin with a dream that today they are buying bitcoin then tomorrow they will sell it at high price and they will be able to have better life with bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is saying us to use to opportunity and buy bitcoin today, I think buying bitcoin will be a gateway to the success for you, nothing can be like bitcoin for sure, so today and tomorrow every time is good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
BTC's purchase time should arrive immediately, the time is probably in these two days. Wave theory has shown that BTC is fast to cost,

Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin coz it is in lowest price of bitcoin, then sell it when the price is high. you'll earn a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Today, this is also the best time to buy bitcoin. The current price drop is very rare, so use this moment as best you can. Remember buying bitcoin is at your own risk, do not blame the people around when you've bought but the price will continue to fall, this is just in case of the worst.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I think it is a good time to buy Bitcoin for now, the market is red, downtrend for the passed days and the price is down so better grab the opportunity to buy some more coins so once the price goes up, you already have more Bitcoins. Buy low and sell high, that's one of the best practices in trading so you can maximize your profit. Go buy now my friend and good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The best and ideal time is NOW to buy Bitcoin. Through buying and investing on Bitcoin there will come a time its price will soar in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too. Having more Bitcoin means more benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

lets wait a little more. bitcoin price is still decreasing right now.
if you want to buy more bitcoin, you must take a full attention to the market price right now.

What do you mean by the right timing? The bitcoin cycle cannot be without panic. After the downtrend is over, it will go to the new high. But you must catch no panic selling. Holders always win.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
Yes Of course, why are you waiting for investment in Bitcoin, we know that this is the potential increase again can reach the price we have not seen. Also at this time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
You don't wait bitcoin price when you want buy. Bitcoin price increase and decrease every day and it price highly increase after a day. If you have extra money you buy btc and hold it long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think this is a good time to buy. The value of bitcoin is decreasing and increasing rapidly. I think if you buy now and wait for the right moment to sell it, you will earn a profit. This is an effective short-term investment
Activity: 28
I hope its price go down lower Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 121
Bitcoin's price fluctuations are always happening, there is no so-called fit time, only early or late. Although Bitcoin is falling now, its potential is worth our expectation. It is a mistake to predict the market for me, but I Knowing that Bitcoin's price will definitely return to $150000.
Activity: 42
It all depends on a lot of things.
Activity: 7
As long as you are holding Bitcoin for a long time, when buying is not a big influence, but if you are short-term trading, then this can only be judged by your own, no one can give you advice because it needs to be Watch bitcoin prices every moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

lets wait a little more. bitcoin price is still decreasing right now.
if you want to buy more bitcoin, you must take a full attention to the market price right now.
Activity: 418
In 2019 we see 20'000$ again, I guess. Slowly buy in again!

Or maybe more
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

If you want to invest at the right time then always check for the market's stable price on how much time does the coin stay on its price before investing and if its really down then it is time to invest and earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 139
It's possible that the fake supporters and dumpers are gone now so yes.
which I know in February, bitcoin prices dropped so this opportunity should be taken, to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
Yes off course we need to buy bitcoin now a days because its price is little low and there is a chance that bitcoin price will go more high and then it’s very hard to buy bitcoin I’m buying bitcoin now a days because I know it will give a big profit so let me assure to every one buy bitcoin in these days and after and in next month its price will go high.
Activity: 7
Now bitcoin it is the ideal time. Larger part of the clients dread of contributing by nowadays, however the client with great comprehension won't. He'll attempt to put into bitcoin as future has got parcel of chances to make individuals fruitful.
Activity: 200
Thrive
It's always the right time to buy bitcoin Smiley. At the time of writing this post bitcoin is at around 9k. It's enviable to go back to 10k. As for the release of lightning network that fill fix the high fees issue of bitcoin, It's predicted to rise. A new all time high rise? Maybe.. Although if you wrote this post considering to buy/invest in bitcoin I'd recommend investing what you are willing to lose as bitcoin can get extremely unpredictable!
Pages:
Jump to: