Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 5. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
This is simply the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has started appreciating in the market and it will go higher in the coming month.

For me the right time to buy bitcoin is when you have extra money and when the price is in low value. Don't sell anything to buy it, just be patient to wait when you have extra money. Because if the result is negative or positive, you don't doubt for the rest of your life. You can charged it as an experience to be wiser the second time around.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
February 18, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
now is the time to buy a bitcoin while it's still a bitcoin when bitcoin increases somewhat to say your profit when you buy expensive so when your bitcoin is worth buying
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
I have been seeing the same question in the blog and dont believe there is no correct timing for bitcoin transaction. its a risk and it depends how a risk taker you are.
Activity: 78
February 18, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bitcoin won't go down; it won't go down to less than $6,000. It will soon stop falling and return to normal. I think what you're doing is quite right, buying bitcoins at $6,000 and you're going to get more in return.
Activity: 517
February 18, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes ,this is the right time running for bitcoin buying and holding. Now bitcoin price many lower. We are back to back see Before 2017 year in bitcoin history. So now you can buying bitcoin . because bitcoin price again increase soon.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
Right now the exact time of buying Bitcoin is fixed at the current price. Bitcoin prices may increase very soon. If you are looking for profit, then at the time of buying Bitcoin, Currently it is in excellent location in the market and will get future prices.
Activity: 179
February 15, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
next stop is 20'000 $ !
all on board now!
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
I think, now is a good time to buy bitcoin and take the opportunity to buy because bitcoin prices will definitely increase soon
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 15, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
Bitcoin buy time is nearly always.
The only exception I would make is the middle of a dump. When you see the price declining for days, I would say it is better to wait until you are convinced the bottom has been hit.
But for every other case, I would say it's totally up to buyer. If you want the coins to hold them long, the price is something that should be less important.
For a long time holder it is important to have coins, not so much at what price you got them.
Personally I hardly remember at what price I got my first coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
bro, so many people asking the same question
u should check the previous thread
every one are discussing the same ques " is it the ryt to buy bitcoin??"
but think yourself
once it has crushed now its going to gain the momentum again
so its the tym to think whether u are going to buy it or not
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 04:16:39 AM
It's time to buy now below 10,000usd before it will reach 20,000usd. Bitcoin is slowly going up after a lot of fud around the social media. Price will go up after Chinese New Year. But seems others are waiting for a month of April so I will just hold and wait to pump big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 15, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
As it seems today, bitcoin is recovering from its dip. I think that it is a good time to jump in the wagon to the top. From almost 20k$ last year, to 6k$ earlier this year, it is a good time to buy. After buying, you must hold on to your bitcoin because you will see a huge rise again maybe at the end of the year. And that's when you'll realize that it is really a good decision that you bought bitcoins.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 04:07:43 AM
It is indeed the right time to Buy Bitcoin. Many Bitcoiners might be idle recently and as of now, yet the peak is always at the end of the year. So while bitcoin is on the rest, why not invest and just wait on its increase for the year?
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 15, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
The right time is when it went down to 6k. Now its 9k already and you would have about 60% profit already. Although I believe that it's not too late to invest now since it will continue to rise for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

There are things we should consider in this world, and that is time, price and the perfect day to move and engage to crypto and be investors. Sounds you are planning to invest in a big amount to bitcoin. I suggest you can invest in now to have a cheap bitcoin coz for sure days from now it will be back to the peak of price. Hopefully you can have it while bitcoin is reachable by your two hands. Don't hesitate to move for bitcoin coz you will not end to gain nothing. For sure there's a lot of investors every places. Don't waste your time.
Activity: 96
February 15, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
It's possible that the fake supporters and dumpers are gone now so yes.
Activity: 179
February 15, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
BTC has moved now from the weal hands to the strong hands, it goes up again now!
Activity: 420
February 15, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Bitcoin price going up right now, i think now is the last chance buy bitcoins at low price, the train leaves, next stop will be in the summer ))
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
If you bought bitcoin that day, congratulations, you have successfully purchased a very low price.
Most of the time, don't refer to other people's opinions. When everyone starts panicking, this is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
yes it is the right the time yet to buy for more bitcoins. Bitcoin is now getting higher in price slowly. I am hoping it would be to the moon after the Chinese new year. It will pump so better buy for it and save and hold for long time rather than selling due to wrong perception.
Pages:
Jump to: