Pages:
Author

Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not??? - page 4. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Bitcoin continues to beat records. Only this weekend the cost of the crypto currency has grown by more than 10%, breaking the mark of 9 thousand dollars, and is about to reach a new high.
It is always the perfect time to buy, hurry while it is still ranging at $10-12 while we can still afford to have it because when time comes that the price grows to $20k then we will have full of regret again and will not celebrate in the show, so hurry guys while you have the money and time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and stable nowdays .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcoin continues to beat records. Only this weekend the cost of the crypto currency has grown by more than 10%, breaking the mark of 9 thousand dollars, and is about to reach a new high.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
In 2019 we see 20'000$ again, I guess. Slowly buy in again!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
yes now that's the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price of 1btc is low today and its price is not yet at 800k so if you invest now a lot of it you will also earn more in the next months because the price of bitcoin is rising now and when it drops slightly, bitcoin can be restored before the end of 2017.
Activity: 117
February 23, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
yes now that's the right time to buy a bitcoin because it has not risen forever so you need to buy lots of bitcoins for when it's worth millions of dollars to earn and I'm sure the price will never go down because it's just about That's lowering its price.
Activity: 179
February 23, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
Buy in slowly, don't use all your "powder" at once. Buy now, wait 2-3 weeks and if BTC is lower, buy again.
Activity: 135
February 20, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Yes right theres always a good time to buy bitcoin,it's a great time to buy bitcoin,but very important to understand how bitcoin it works before investing any money.
Activity: 36
February 20, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
It is a good time to buy Bitcoin at the same time, because Bitcoin is worth more than it is. Bitcoin can be seen in Israel. If there is a bit more chance of investing Bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
well I guess yes, you can the opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is still low. In fact many investors is also buying bitcoin now, they don't hesitate to grab this kind of opportunity because they know they can earn huge amount of profit and it will double their ROI when bitcoin increase it's value again.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
February 20, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
If the price dropped too much then it's time to buy then if the price have risen too much it's time to sell. Always observe the market movement to know better and I wish you have bought some at dip
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 20, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Yes it is.  If only I have money I will buy many bitcoin as I can.  Because bitcoin really gives an income.  When bitcoin price went down, I choose to stay and keeps my bitcoin.  I hope that before the first half of the year, bitcoin will goes back and renewed its strength.

I would recommend purchasing any additional coins only if Bitcoin represents less than 20% of your portfolio. On the other hand, if the majority of your wealth is in the form of crypto (as in my case), then you should seriously consider about diversifying.
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
I think it is okay to buy right now. I am not expecting another huge correction to 3-5k. Yeah, I saw a lot of posts from "twitter experts " (some of them of course, I don't mean all of them) who only use  MACD indicator to analyze the whole market... And they are predicting that BTC will go to 3-4k.
I do not think so because BTC went down because of huge fud from all over the world ( China, Korea, India, Europe, banks, media ), not because BTC is dying...

Europe and USA said that there will not BTC ban in near future ( next 2 years ) so it looks we are safe at the moment. So I think yes, it is right to buy BTC right now. All the FUD is done and all the small investors have sold their coins. Who left is the people who are aware of the potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
February 20, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
It's possible that the fake supporters and dumpers are gone now so yes.
which I know in February, bitcoin prices dropped so this opportunity should be taken, to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I think you should not be much concern whether it will dump again hardly. Bitcoin's price today is way too far from its stable price before, about 19k USD so that don't make it a big deal if you tend to invest today or buy some Bitcoin today and it will dump several days after. Justin be contented to its drop today because it did enough to somehow satisfies us.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 20, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Yes it is.  If only I have money I will buy many bitcoin as I can.  Because bitcoin really gives an income.  When bitcoin price went down, I choose to stay and keeps my bitcoin.  I hope that before the first half of the year, bitcoin will goes back and renewed its strength.
Activity: 67
February 20, 2018, 11:12:42 AM
Right! the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is at it's lowest price. But as they always say bitcoin price is so volatile that maybe in those 2 or 3 months that you've waited bitcoin's price may gone even lower. But who knows, yeah maybe it can even go higher. Let's just hope for it.
Activity: 168
February 20, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
If you want a really high profit yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin in low price is a good oportunity to earn a lot profit when you sell it if the bitcoin price increase. Bitcoin is just like an investment, you need to think strategically so you earn alot.
Activity: 138
February 20, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
you always want to buy in the dip while the price is still low or if you were late you want to jump in while the price is rising and has not reached the stable higher price. and the later was the scenario that should have been followed because during the dip it was not clear when it will stop so your option was to buy during the recovery (rise).

but generally answering your question, it is always a good time to buy bitcoin. it will be higher at this current price at some point in the future so unless you are day trading, that means if you buy now you won't regret it in the long term. it is like asking if it is a good time to buy bitcoin when it is $1200 last year near the same time.

I like your comment, thanks. I am investor not a day trader, thus, I guess you grasp the point about profitability of btc as a long-term investment right.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 18, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
This is simply the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has started appreciating in the market and it will go higher in the coming month.

For me the right time to buy bitcoin is when you have extra money and when the price is in low value. Don't sell anything to buy it, just be patient to wait when you have extra money. Because if the result is negative or positive, you don't doubt for the rest of your life. You can charged it as an experience to be wiser the second time around.
Dude, investing in bitcoin is not totally lost all your money even you buy when the price is high then sell when in low. You may right that jut invest if you extra money so when that extra money you have? Much better you've set amount that you can afford the go for it and invest.

For now it's not too late to invest in bitcoin still bitcoin continued raising up these few days but much better if you have invested last month when the bitcoin price was so in dip on the market. And now you see that you have already your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: