Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 35. (Read 5124 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 126
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

I, or either we, don't know what will happen to the market on the next next days. It is possible that you're right, and also possible that you're wrong. But I believe this is not going to be the end, and 50% reduction won't occur also on the next two days. After February, all cryptos will slowly rise up like what happened before, I think!
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
February 13, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

It is the end of crypto ignorance. And the start of crypto education. The practical aspect.

crypto education will lead the educated to realize BTC will never be a success, and the price continues downwards
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 13, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  

It is the end of crypto ignorance. And the start of crypto education. The practical aspect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 13, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
Tether indeed has been cryptocurrency market an unstable factors, it is not released a bank account, we don't know how much money they have, they are free to release USDT to manipulate the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  

Fortunately it is not the end and hoping that was the last ultimate correction occurrence even just for this year and we continue to trade and invest forward. After this i so called ultimate corrections i guess some of the altcoins disappear and did not survive this horrible event then luckily most of my coins survived specially Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
February 13, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary. The bad news about bitcoin has had an impact on the price of bitcoin over the past month. In the past two weeks, the global stock market crash has also had a big impact on bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it's back to $8,000, and it's going back to $10,000.
I know that bad rumors are having a lot of impact on the crypto market but they will not end. A market that has existed for more than 10 years and you think only a few rumors can beat them?
Obviously that would not be possible. So let's see this is a good time to make a profit. Invest in bitcoins at the time they are priced at $ 6500-6800.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary. The bad news about bitcoin has had an impact on the price of bitcoin over the past month. In the past two weeks, the global stock market crash has also had a big impact on bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it's back to $8,000, and it's going back to $10,000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
February 13, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

From 12000 to 6000 the price did indeed drop some 50%
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Panic seller see red opportunity seekers see it is opportunity to buy at dips
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Pages:
Jump to: