Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 39. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
The market has been falling for an extended time, a minimum of 0.5 a year and even a lot of, simply this month an out of this world decline has started, what is going to happen to the market? i believe that this year we are going to see the bottom costs in a few years, and in 2019 there'll already be growth, which is merely doable perhaps now i am unable to predict the long run of the market properly, as a result of at now the Crypto market is unsure and can't be fastened, it'll rise or decline, as a result of so market conditions are terribly dynamic and might modification within the close to future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 07:04:19 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
The coins listed here are very good coins for investment, but we need to be careful if we want to invest considering the situation of the market,they good coin but don't forget that in crypto anything can happen
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
November 26, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
yes it is time to buy altcoins and i think buying altcoin now can increase our number of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
November 26, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
Holo is indeed very cheap, but to reach a high price I am sure it is very difficult, because of the supply of Holo billions
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
I don't think DOGE is good to buy now because DOGE's bottom price is about 20 sats and it's just a meme coin without any new technologies implemented, don't see any potential of this coin but DYOR.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 26, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
Yeah i do agree with you, your list is also fine but you can add some more like eos, nano, icx and most importantly my personal top pick is eth at the moment, its value is really down and i will suggest you to accumulate eth more and more now as its largest upgrade is also coming in january, considering its last highest price my personal opinion is that it xan give 5x to 10x profit in few months, if you buy now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
no one disagrees with all the recommendations, all the recommended coins have good potential prices in the future, even ripple is able to defeat eth in the transaction, but the cryptocurrency continues to grow, and many other altcoins, which also have the potential to have high prices, don't close the possibility of only the top 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 05:38:58 AM
It is the best time to buy altcoins, because the prices are awesome. I have bought some extra Ethereum as it was around 100 USD and will wait till the market drops a bit dipper to buy more. I think after reaching 3k USD per BTC we will go up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 26, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
buy Altcoin be a nice thought and become the right choice. many of the keep Altcoin it would be nice to improve the well-being of the economy that generates high levels of development to support the advancement of the coins that are able to generate more profits in the future. I recommend to have more Ripple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 26, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
a very good recommendation coins to invest, but there's nothing wrong with seeing new coins which are currently on the brink and guilty of ICO participants, the price might be better for some time to come, although don't expect too much profit in the near future
Activity: 258
November 26, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
Holo is more promising for the short term. XRP, NEM, Cardano, Doge is good for the long term because in my opinion the market movement is very stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 25, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 25, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I think I'll go for holochain, thier project seems to be more interesting than others listed here. The others are clearly an imitatiom of eth platform but holo have a different perspective and new concept. I guess dogecoin still good to buy due to its cheap price but it is completely decentralized which is a good reason to cling with it as well.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Pages:
Jump to: