Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 13. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
still the jobless person need a real job and didnt only hope income from digital like crypto currency, crypto for newcomer can be side or pasif income with real job worker.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Jobless persons can be here in bitcointalk and participate to as many bounty campaigns as they could. If they have no capital for investment in cryptocurrency, then just by joining bounty campaigns can make money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 07:21:20 AM
At the beginning of this topic was correctly noted how the world works. Crypto during this time absorbed a lot of money. But money is not from air. If this industry does not work effectively in the near future, then all this will die before it begins to live.
...and the jobless will be even more.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
Many people are unemployed due to lack of work and otherwise are not qualified for job vacancies. In other words neither work can work in cryptocurrency. because many do not understand and many are needed to learn.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 06:59:48 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

To some extent I agree with you. But if all the unemployed start earning on bounty campaigns the rewards will be very small. And investing in crypto does not always bring a stable income.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 18, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.

Yes, if you work with the cryptocurrencies, especially, if you trade, you can call these activities a job. However, this is a very unstable job. Today, you can make much money, and tomorrow you can lose all.
Activity: 150
December 18, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people, even those that are employed. I have been unemployed but crypto has helped me even earn better than most jobs if I were working. At this stage cryptocurrency has brought me, I can't settle for just any job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
I am a worker regular in our community and when I found out and discover about cryptocurrency and enter in bounty campaign, I didn't expect that I would get much more salary in bounty campaign compared to my usual work.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is an opportunity for the world, but we should not be desperate about it, because we want to earn from it.
Desperation might lead someone into doing the wrong thing and if you did not get what you are desperate on, it might lead to frustration.
Activity: 910
December 17, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
I'm one of the people whom crypto saved from unemployment. I can say for sure that thanks to the bounty and then - to ICO projects, you can forget about unemployment. There is always something to do here.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 17, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
Yes, there is a majority people with such problem, I believe most of them don't have good job, so they go in crypto to make money on bounties and airdrops. Thats how they survive
Activity: 1022
December 17, 2018, 03:54:55 PM
kids with the different basics on ideal competence might work on scheme with the available offers from the internet,
to becomes part with the business with the crypto finance as extending manage to gains with returns of reference of exchange with the request of denomination.
copper member
Activity: 168
December 17, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
There so many jobless people around the world but blockchain and cryptocurrency has done so Much in the level of jobless people around the world, that is one area that I do think of if the enemy of the cryptocurrency don't even see any advantage to this new technology.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
It is not so easy as it seems. The cryptomarket is very hard to understand and dangerous and it needs to be learned for a long long time. There is still a chance to lose all the money. But it also is very interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 16, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Crypto has the possibility to reduce the unemployment rate as the transaction is p2p so they don't need to have cc or pp to get payment internationally but the problem is the number of job that pay with crypto is still very low.

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 11:27:28 PM
many who do not even want to accept or working on crypto though this field has the potential. If only many who see the potential that exists within the crypto then surely will be able to reduce unemployment. and it is still making a lot of people who became unemployed because it does not want to accept the changes and development of technology.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
December 16, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

It is because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and there is really no need to verify who are the participants in a particular project, the only problem arises is the country laws and regulations that control them in participating in ICO.
Activity: 630
December 16, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
cryptocurrency really open a lot of opportunities for people to earn in different ways but i recommend that make crypto as part-time job first if you are new on this space because there are no guarantees that you will earn enough profit to support your daily needs so it still better to find a regular job in real life while spending your spare time in crypto.
Activity: 406
keyTango
December 16, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
If someone seriously thinks that now you can earn some big money through participation in airdrops, then this is a very big folly. This type of earnings is not relevant for a long time and none of those who will now try to earn in this way will not become richer.
Pages:
Jump to: