Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 9. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 06:05:33 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Your statement sounds optimistic, but I'm afraid to disappoint you if all the unemployed will be involved in the bounty and airdrop, the level of remuneration for all greatly reduced.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
March 01, 2019, 04:36:39 PM
Certainly, work in the crypto sphere can give many unemployed people jobs, but one should not forget that they still need tools, such as having a PC or laptop, and access to the Internet. Without this, even a great desire to start working is not enough. I also want to mention another big fact, namely laziness, which prevents many from getting excellent opportunities. Based on this, I believe that unfortunately only a few will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. Although there are opportunities for all.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
March 01, 2019, 04:25:55 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
And who will pay all these people around the world? You? There are not enough money. More participants less rewards for you, you should know it (Total token allocation/ number of stakes  = your reward). Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
Yes, the unemployment rate is very large in every country. And with this Cryptocurrency, it provides tremendous benefits. And if this Cryptocurrency is introduced for those who don't have jobs, of course, they will be interested. I believe this cryptocurrency can reduce unemployment in various parts of the world.
Maybe it will be good if that people really want to understand both technology and benefit in earning money with bitcoin. But people around me think bitcoin is short way to earn much money so i never teach them.
I think that cryptocurrency users are not unemployed, but they are world-class businessmen. Those who invest in business are not real. How could hundreds of billions of dollars in crypto shares come from the unemployed. But for those with low thinking capacity, they will not believe in crypto.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 24, 2019, 11:48:49 PM

But bounty is not guaranteed now even me I cant earn even 1eth in a month in 5 bounties that I joined last year unlike 2016 and 2017 bounty is very profitable things have changed very fast like a lighting network the most profitable I think when you are at home earning money is from trading crypto but you need a small fund to start, its an opportunity to all who have no job and willing to earn decent amount of money.
Activity: 784
February 24, 2019, 11:39:18 PM
Such a great idea. Crypto make some people rich with this tyoe of business that includes investments, if there are no enough funds to buy coins or tokens then here in crypto there are jobs that doesn't require capital for investment. You just have to be hardwork and join several campaigns that bounty projects and ico offers. Even a jobless or unemployed person can do this type of job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 24, 2019, 11:35:30 PM
it is not a thing of boasting but the truth and the factual truth. people no longer look for jobs to do as the blockchain space has given rise to self discovery and financial independence in a way and also making the skills people have individually become a relevant endowment as it gets deployed and so nobody cares to look for a job anymore.
yes with that you can participate in various Bounty campaign programs or activities on Cryptocurrency which can also be said to function because they can be produced.
unemployment will decrease, there will be no more unemployment AND STILL STILL BUT A LITTLE.
if we can manage well, the business we run can run well and smoothly.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 24, 2019, 11:21:33 PM
it is not a thing of boasting but the truth and the factual truth. people no longer look for jobs to do as the blockchain space has given rise to self discovery and financial independence in a way and also making the skills people have individually become a relevant endowment as it gets deployed and so nobody cares to look for a job anymore.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 24, 2019, 10:44:42 PM
Making money from cryptocurrency is indeed quite profitable and easy, as long as we are able to understand the ecosystem well. But that requires considerable experience and luck. The market is difficult to predict, analysis can miss because price changes are very easy. As a side job, I think it is indeed quite profitable, but it's hard to guess your income. So, if you have benefited from cryptocurrency, it's a good idea to start another business as passive income.
Activity: 653
February 24, 2019, 10:39:30 PM
Never looking for many people do not have job on real activities, always look how many time spend with online or offline in daily day, many people keep focus for doing online job because is more effective and not hard for getting profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 24, 2019, 10:33:40 PM
encryption is a good source of employment. within the globe. it is the best second career for me. If u have a full time job, you better not give it up for encryption.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
February 24, 2019, 07:37:48 PM
indeed crypto can provide jobs that reduce unemployment, but that only applies to people who can use the internet,
there are still many areas in all countries that do not have internet access and cannot use computers, crypto can
provide jobs for those who have internet access and also can run the computer
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
February 24, 2019, 07:31:40 PM
If we look with the condition now a days, yeah I agree with you. So much people out there still don't have a job. But if you directly argue that bounty will save them, it look's so irrational. Not much people want to be like us. It need patience and repetition. Other people are still enjoy their traditional gigs (untech).
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 07:18:41 PM
Unemployment in my country is very large. And programs from the government to provide jobs for them are already underway. And now the economy is getting better and if this Cryptocurrency is introduced to the wider community, it is certainly very good. So that it can help the government reduce unemployment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 06:22:05 PM

I very much share your optimism with you. Cryptocurrency has actually taken a lot of youths off the streets particularly in less developed countries even without the easy access to browsing or internet and sophisticated smart phones. Most of them have really kept themselves busy doing bounty campaign tasks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 24, 2019, 06:13:25 PM
While I would like to agree with your original post, the fact that there are so many ICOs that are not legit and airdrops that never hit an exchange there is a lot of risk associated with alts. One must be weary of this and use caution when downloading wallets and stuff just for new "ico airdrops".
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 24, 2019, 06:04:33 PM
Not everyone will be able to use cryptocurrency in real life and as long as this holds, joblessness will stand. Cryptocurrency is not the way out of joblessness is personal development supported by government aid for its citizens. People without job will exist till the end of time
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 24, 2019, 06:03:36 PM
I don't think airdrops and bounties are enough to quit a job. Remember the true value of the coins is the value you sell, not the face value. If it takes too long, it may be worth too little.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 24, 2019, 05:49:51 PM
TS, it's a good idea, but so far this industry is not ready to accept so many people. Even now, those who have been working in the field of cryptocurrencies for a long time, do not have much earnings at this moment.

Perhaps, yes, the crypto currency is still quite a difficult subject to be learned by an inexperienced average person, but this gap is becoming smaller and smaller every year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 24, 2019, 05:21:16 PM

yes you are right most of the people are still don't know about how they are going to make money in their life and they also don't know about cryptocurrency and this type of business is always available there for anyone to make money for this we need to make more promotion to reach each and every people who are struggling in their life and that will be a good promotion also
Pages:
Jump to: