Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 11. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 21, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
I don't think you can say bounty hunting is a job. Yes sometimes you earn great but most of the times you are getting nothing so you may end up with eating rocks for dinner.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
I big reason i am not applying for a job that desperately is because of cryptos. I believe that when the market gets stable which i hope it will in the first quarter of 2019 then i can make enough money to become a millionaire if not a billionaire.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
Today, the crypto market does offer a large selection of promising bounty, bounty programs and promising investment directions. I am convinced that thanks to this many talented and ambitious people will be able to find a profitable job and a stable income.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 21, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
Crypto space has offered a lot of opportunities for everybody. We have more and more traders, bounty participants and crypto investors. The last pump has shown that we can draw a lot more attention to the industry and when we will face the next bull run, the outcome will be much bigger.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2018, 05:58:53 AM
Do you yourself believe in your fairy tales?
How long have you seen decent bounty pay?
At best, this is a hobby that gives a nice bonus.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
it's good if crypto can make you not jobless anymore, but of course we also know that it won't be enough if you only rely on crypto, it's too risky to only rely on crypto
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 20, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Once the masses start using cryptocurrencies regularly, there will be a cottage industry set up to consult and guide people towards a successful first crypto experience.  It is early in the process and people are being conditioned that crypto is the way out currently.  It's not yet, but will be someday.

The joblessness you see is because a small group of people control the flow of money around the world in a giant skimming operation.  They prefer as many poor people as possible.  If everyone on the planet was destitute, they would be celebrating like never before.  Plus we are in the late mathematical stages of the current fiat paradigm, and cryptocurrencies are a side effect of the distortion in prices created by fake money being forced on us over the last 100+ years; the unemployment and loss of fiat purchasing power are other side effects of the perniciousness of usuary via fiat.  The final straw was broken in 1971 with the removal of gold backing from the world reserve currency at that time.

The crash that is coming to flush out the artificial growth of the last 50 years will be so epic, for a while, the last thing you will be thinking about is financial survival.  And when the dust settles on that phase of the transition, you will want to be holding crypto, gold, and silver.  Once the crash begins it will be too late.  The masses will crush into crypto and fortunes will be made by early adopters.  Generational wealth will be created for a whole new set of people out there, so get ready now by accumulating and holding whatever you can without jeopardizing your present situation.

Accumulating and holding, rather than buying and trading for small profits in a highly illiquid market is the only way to go for now.

Get ready now, so you can take advantage of the tsunami of wealth headed your way because at some point the government will try stem the flow of dollars into crypto (and your pockets) before the whole thing goes nuclear.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
This is not the real solution of those jobless people. This crypto is not permanent and it's unpredictable. It can't guarantee them that they will earn money every months by doing bounties. I never recommend to my friends to do bounty as their main job.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 20, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies cannot solve the problem of unemployment. Of course there are people who do not depend on work, who are engaged in trade or some other types of earnings with the help of cryptocurrency, but the percentage of such people is extremely small.

Rather, on the contrary, if the majority of the unemployed become, for example, bounty hunters, as we can observe now, then with each collapse of the market, we will have even more unemployed. Such workers will be of fairly low quality, which will worsen the bounty market.

in my opinion being a bounty hunters is not a job that can be relied on as a result, so working real is very necessary and consider cryptocurrency as a sideline better, because if one day cryptocurrency is abandoned then there will be no work and income to meet the necessities of life.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 20, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies cannot solve the problem of unemployment. Of course there are people who do not depend on work, who are engaged in trade or some other types of earnings with the help of cryptocurrency, but the percentage of such people is extremely small.

Rather, on the contrary, if the majority of the unemployed become, for example, bounty hunters, as we can observe now, then with each collapse of the market, we will have even more unemployed. Such workers will be of fairly low quality, which will worsen the bounty market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 19, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

There are much more unemployed people in the world than those who can join the various bounty ICO campaigns. These campaigns simply will not be able to place everyone. Yes, and physically impossible to do it. Many unemployed people will not be able or unwilling to engage in various activities related to cryptocurrency. In addition, the cryptocurrency vseravno not be able to solve the problem of unemployment. This is a rather risky activity. Cryptocurrency does not create material values, but only redistributes them and this must always be remembered.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
Many people choose about work and not everyone knows this digital technology. I think many people know Crypto, but they are people who already have real jobs. But Crypto is an excellent solution for those who don't have a job.

In the crypto market you should not stop at something already achieved. Do not participate in only one bounty campaigns. You need to learn to trade and trade, to invest. Only the expansion of business areas will bring good profits and reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 19, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
I also felt that way when I started withdrawing my token.
I was like now I have something worth being busy with than saying on is unemployed.
Thank God for cryptocurrency, it has so much made a difference in the life of the user.
Even the government feel relieved of pressure of unemployment.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Actually true. But the major problem in this is the knowledge. The number of educated people are very less and also amongst them there will be many who do not know much about technology. Therefore , only educated and technically skilled person can take up cryptocurrency as a job.
Activity: 658
December 19, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
We see that the more people learn about the work of bauti and other cryptocurrency opportunities. Making money has become much more difficult and only those who are developing in this direction will be able to earn.
Activity: 254
December 19, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
still the jobless person need a real job and didnt only hope income from digital like crypto currency, crypto for newcomer can be side or pasif income with real job worker.
Agreed.1 year ago I wanted to quit my main job and do only bounty.But as you can see at the moment, many bounty programs either understate payments or do not pay anything at all.Therefore, bounty is not the best solution for the unemployed.(at least for now.)
Bounty and airdrop may not be the main job, but they can help you find something better or spend the reward on learning a new profession or just additional earnings.
Activity: 192
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 19, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
There is no definite guarantee of how much reward a bounty hunter receives, and you should not make it your main job, because in meeting your needs, you need a definite payment.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

it is immediately obvious that you are far from knowing the number of unemployed in the world)
if at least a third comes into a cryptocurrency not for investments but for work, earnings will be minimally possible.
or there will be tighter screenings of potential participants, which will still leave a huge number of people without work
Activity: 392
December 19, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
The author topic is not right - what is happening now is very much like a gold rush. When popularizing the cryptocurrency, bounty and airdrop will not be needed since there will be services on the blockchain that these amenities will provide. Even now there are several projects that offer their services in this area.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 19, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
Crypto is really a big help as a source of income especially to those who doesn't have a job yet. If they just only know how crypto works, they will be successful than they are before. Crypto is the answer especially for those unemployed workers.
Pages:
Jump to: